Is my blast tard tier?

Topic created · 5 Posts · 37 Views
  • 700 tren ace /wk
    500 test c /wk
    1200 eq /wk (been running the test and eq since late october)
    14 iu gh /wk
    Everything is Soco but gh is dragon ordnance.
    Also running soco var 100mg a day for 6 weeks because who needs a liver?
    Getting bloods end of Feb, might die, ill let you guys know.

• Definitely a pretty intense blast lol. “Tard tier” is relative. For a bigger dude, that’s not tard tier. If you’re like 160 pounds of bone and skin, then yes I’d call that tard tier. I’d keep an eye on your health and bloodwork.

• im 190 5 8 lol but i feel small as fuck maybe 12% bf.
    EDIT: also never done gh before but second time with tren i did 350mg ace for 6 weeks only sides were cryin like a bitch and gainz, no anger, sweats, or insomnia.

idk if im a hyper responder to gh because im using generic only 2iu a day but its been 5-6 days already tingling skin, kinda an itch, had a few weird nightmares that werent really nightmares but felt like it. had an argument with my dad cuz i ate his oreos and irevealed there were like 12 more unopened packs of oreos but it still felt tense. weird ass nightmare. other one my roommate attacked me and i whooped him then grabbed all my gear in my hands (humorously even) and ran away with my juice, yet felt tense despite it being funny?
    Bloated when I was dry af but also just started tren and var same time I started gh so we shall see how bloating is? diet was off point last 2 days sodium wise but idk i never had mental sides with tren so idk if gh or doubling my tren dose this second bout???

• [quote=“egoliftlowbench” pid=‘80573’ dateline=‘1580426285’]
    im 190 5 8 lol but i feel small as fuck maybe 12% bf.
    EDIT: also never done gh before but second time with tren i did 350mg ace for 6 weeks only sides were cryin like a bitch and gainz, no anger, sweats, or insomnia.

idk if im a hyper responder to gh because im using generic only 2iu a day but its been 5-6 days already tingling skin, kinda an itch, had a few weird nightmares that werent really nightmares but felt like it. had an argument with my dad cuz i ate his oreos and irevealed there were like 12 more unopened packs of oreos but it still felt tense. weird ass nightmare. other one my roommate attacked me and i whooped him then grabbed all my gear in my hands (humorously even) and ran away with my juice, yet felt tense despite it being funny?
    Bloated when I was dry af but also just started tren and var same time I started gh so we shall see how bloating is? diet was off point last 2 days sodium wise but idk i never had mental sides with tren so idk if gh or doubling my tren dose this second bout???
    [/quote]

You seem very immature. Probably should dial back on the gear.

• [quote=“mdwilson2011” pid=‘80583’ dateline=‘1580429294’]
    [quote=“egoliftlowbench” pid=‘80573’ dateline=‘1580426285’]
    im 190 5 8 lol but i feel small as fuck maybe 12% bf.

[/quote]

You seem very immature. Probably should dial back on the gear.
    [/quote]

lmao, I am just telling you what the nightmare was. How does that make me immature? I cant really control what random thoughts fly into my head when im asleep. In my sleep it felt tense but what actually happened was not scary or nightmareish at all yet it felt as such. So how does that make me immature? I rationally know what was in the nightmare, if you can call it that, was not a nightmare, but it felt like one. Everything that happened was just vivid and weird, not bad other than in feeling.