Insurance+bloodwork

Topic created · 9 Posts · 311 Views
  • Well I got lucky enough to find a little clinic that shares the same office space as the gym I’m at. Talked to the gym owner who said it’s pretty legit.

As far as blood work goes, I called up there and they told me their bloodwork tests are 150 if I don’t file under insurance.

Will this be a red flag to my health insurance? Looking to do a cycle correctly this time and not skimp out on bloodwork. However I don’t want to screw up my insurance or anything. Thanks

• It shouldn’t, but you’d probably get a better deal and it would be even more discreet if you go with something like privatemdlabs or quest diagnostics.

• [quote=“Colonial Labs” pid=‘80299’ dateline=‘1580149714’]
    It shouldn’t, but you’d probably get a better deal and it would be even more discreet if you go with something like privatemdlabs or quest diagnostics.
    [/quote]

I gotcha. Thanks man.

• Ask the clinic if your results are always confidential.

You don’t have to give them your primary care providers name.

I’m all for doing labwork through clinics that are unattached to your primary when it comes to AAS labwork.

My problem with labwork is that it keeps a record of what you are doing. If you only use ugl and don’t have a doctor prescription for trt or hrt then you basically have a record of you doing something that is illegal.

The thing people never stop to think about all the time is that this is extremely illegal. We are talking felony, which basically ruins your life.

Is running a total and free test and estrogen essential,…no. Your cycle is constantly changing, adding compounds and taking them away. Once you have experience you know the side effects, when you can push and when to pull back.

PSA once a year, cbc and cmp twice a year, if you do harsher compounds a lipid twice a year. These are the labs I’d be more worried about and those don’t link back to anything illegal, you can get those run through your insurance.

• [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘80306’ dateline=‘1580155582’]
    Ask the clinic if your results are always confidential.

I’m all for doing labwork through clinics that are unattached to your primary when it comes to AAS labwork.

My problem with labwork is that it keeps a record of what you are doing. If you only use ugl and don’t have a doctor prescription for trt or hrt then you basically have a record of you doing something that is illegal.

The thing people never stop to think about all the time is that this is extremely illegal. We are talking felony, which basically ruins your life.

Is running a total and free test and estrogen essential,…no. Your cycle is constantly changing, adding compounds and taking them away. Once you have experience you know the side effects, when you can push and when to pull back.

PSA once a year, cbc and cmp twice a year, if you do harsher compounds a lipid twice a year. These are the labs I’d be more worried about and those don’t link back to anything illegal, you can get those run through your insurance.
    [/quote]

You know that the doctors or your insurance won’t call the cops cause they think/know you’re on steroids right?

• [quote=“Bingbangbong” pid=‘80399’ dateline=‘1580243740’]
    [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘80306’ dateline=‘1580155582’]
    Ask the clinic if your results are always confidential.

[/quote]

You know that the doctors or your insurance won’t call the cops cause they think/know you’re on steroids right?
    [/quote]

For me it’s more of a matter of if my insurance will still cover me at a reasonable cost if they know I’m on steroids.

• [quote=“Bingbangbong” pid=‘80399’ dateline=‘1580243740’]

[/quote]

If you are busted for steroid possession, an investigation can include your lab work.

If you can get you labs done under a false name where you don’t have to present an ID when you do lab work than that would be my suggestion. PMDlabs + Labcorp has never asked for my ID, I just present them with the requisition and they draw my blood.

Possession of testosterone without a prescription is illegal in every state. We aren’t narcotics, but the war on drugs is gunning for us.

• [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘80464’ dateline=‘1580315068’]
    [quote=“Bingbangbong” pid=‘80399’ dateline=‘1580243740’]

[/quote]

If you are busted for steroid possession, an investigation can include your lab work.

If you can get you labs done under a false name where you don’t have to present an ID when you do lab work than that would be my suggestion. PMDlabs + Labcorp has never asked for my ID, I just present them with the requisition and they draw my blood.

Possession of testosterone without a prescription is illegal in every state. We aren’t narcotics, but the war on drugs is gunning for us.
    [/quote]

That’s not what I said though was it?

• Well fortunately I spoke with the medical hormone clinic staff and signed non disclosure paperwork.
    Apparently this doc is a 50 something year old IFBB pro men’s physique.

So, I’ll be getting a 100% legal prescription (though a bit pricier) I can avoid the anxiety of getting busted.