Experiences with steroids and healing muscular injuries?

Topic created · 6 Posts · 271 Views
  • Have you noticed a much quicker healing process when you are on? I’m9 weeks out from a comp and think i just strained my glute a little.

• Tore a hammy at one point and it took nearly 14 months to return to my normal weights on squat and deads. I stopped getting actual pain from it after around 6 months and competed 3 months later but put up a shit show performance on both those lifts and had to really pad out the meet with a big emphasis on bench. I was on Tren, Test,Tbol and Var for this and decided to keep it up in hopes of quicker recovery like you’re hoping for and I honestly don’t know if it helped at all. Mind you, my injury was quite severe and I have no idea how bad your glute ‘strain’ is (It’s probably differed pain from a hammy honestly since they tie in together) but I can’t honestly say that the gear helped me out.

My honest advice is scrap the meet and take a few weeks off then have a reloading period on any movements that engage the injured area. This is a long term endeavor and if you try to rush things you may (probably WILL) end up more injured and dampen your overall ‘ceiling’ as far as strength potentials go.

We have anecdotal evidence where people claim Var, Deca, and of course Testosterone can help with recovery but is it really a gamble you want to take? I would say just cruise and rest up.

• [quote=“ForgotMuhName” pid=‘80283’ dateline=‘1580141427’]
    Tore a hammy at one point and it took nearly 14 months to return to my normal weights on squat and deads. I stopped getting actual pain from it after around 6 months and competed 3 months later but put up a shit show performance on both those lifts and had to really pad out the meet with a big emphasis on bench. I was on Tren, Test,Tbol and Var for this and decided to keep it up in hopes of quicker recovery like you’re hoping for and I honestly don’t know if it helped at all. Mind you, my injury was quite severe and I have no idea how bad your glute ‘strain’ is (It’s probably differed pain from a hammy honestly since they tie in together) but I can’t honestly say that the gear helped me out.

My honest advice is scrap the meet and take a few weeks off then have a reloading period on any movements that engage the injured area. This is a long term endeavor and if you try to rush things you may (probably WILL) end up more injured and dampen your overall ‘ceiling’ as far as strength potentials go.

We have anecdotal evidence where people claim Var, Deca, and of course Testosterone can help with recovery but is it really a gamble you want to take? I would say just cruise and rest up.
    [/quote]

Oh my, 14 months! How severe was that? I actually had minor tears in both quads at one point. Lot of swelling, couldn’t place weight on the leg at all and i was back to lifting in 2 weeks and full strength in 4. And i thought those tears were pretty awful! I couldn’t walk! Was this like a complete tear? This glute injury is much more acute than those quads i’m just concerned with me being in a caloric deficit will delay recovery a bit.
    I’m not sure if you’re familiar with Chris Bumstead the classic physique champion but he tore him hammy 6 weeks out from the contest and was back to training after 2. Albeit reduced and not full intensity but still training.

• You’ll speed up recovery 3-5 fold by injecting BPC-157 and TB-500. Taking MK-677 or injecting GH will also help. I don’t think pinning gear itself will help in healing a torn muscle.

• [quote=“Colonial Labs” pid=‘80290’ dateline=‘1580146583’]
    You’ll speed up recovery 3-5 fold by injecting BPC-157 and TB-500. Taking MK-677 or injecting GH will also help. I don’t think pinning gear itself will help in healing a torn muscle.
    [/quote]

Does it need to be a localized injection? Thanks for the reply!

• [quote=“buzzylite” pid=‘80293’ dateline=‘1580147291’]
    [quote=“Colonial Labs” pid=‘80290’ dateline=‘1580146583’]
    You’ll speed up recovery 3-5 fold by injecting BPC-157 and TB-500. Taking MK-677 or injecting GH will also help. I don’t think pinning gear itself will help in healing a torn muscle.
    [/quote]

Does it need to be a localized injection? Thanks for the reply!
    [/quote]

No problem. I’ve read localized does work better. I’ve always done them localized and the BPC-157, TB-500 combo is like magic. Injuries that would take several weeks to heal have healed up in days for me.