Libido + Adding 2nd Compound

Topic created · 8 Posts · 338 Views
  • Looking to add a 2nd Compound to my 4th cycle (all Test only before this) but I love sex and losing libido is NOT an option… I was all for EQ before I went down the rabbit hole on this forum and read about dudes losing sex drive on EQ…

So my question is what 2nd Compound can/should I add that won’t affect my sex drive in a negative way?

About Me:
    40 y/o 6’5ish @ 222 lbs
    3 cycles in, all Test Only
    B&C because, why not?
    Currently cruising at 100ml E4D keeps me right at about 1,000
    Penis size roughly the length from your mom’s lips down to her ribcage ?

Thanks!

• It’s honestly a gamble. Everyone responds differently. People rave about Mast but I tried it and did not like it in the end. My advice to you is if you want to try another compound without risking libido then start on the low end of dosing to see how you respond.

• Any steroid that doesn’t convert to estrogen and dht will probably lead to poor libido over the long term.

Test and Mast are first on the list. Mast will improve sex drive for a couple of months and then taper off.

If you do choose another compound keeping test as your base should head off extreme problems like erectile dysfunction.

Honestly if someone wanted to experiment simply put in an order of all the compounds you’re interested and try them, run short cycles and see if they work for you. It’s not gonna kill you, you’re gonna keep test as your base and you’ll come out with first hand experience. I’d probably stay away from orals the C17 variety, but injectables, why not buy a 10ml vial of each and give it a try.

• Why do you think that is, that libido tapers off? I have noticed this every time I adjust either my AI, Mast, or Test, levels of something drift through this magical window where my libido and EQ are really good (but never like when I was younger). But then within about 4-5 days, it’s business as usual.

• DHB is a great, strong, low side effect compound that shouldn’t eff with your libido. I’d run something like 250-500 mg test depending on your preference and between 400-600 mg DHB per week. DHB can be a bit pricier but if you’re seriously not wanting any sort of negative effects on libido or anything in that world, eq, mast, tren, nandrolone can all hinder your libido and performance (or raise it depending on compound and how it’s effecting you).

Edit: When I ran 300 mg test nad 500 mg DHB my libido increased drastically on top of amazing gains and aesthetic effects from the DHB. I do love that shit a ton, but wish I could find more of it at a better price…

• Keeping estrogen in check will be the major factor in keeping your libido high. Masteron and tren should both have positive effects on your libido. Make sure to be taking caber, prami, or something to keep prolactin in control if using tren though.

• Thank you all for the insight and personal reviews. It’s greatly appreciated!!!

DHB is interesting@“sourcebrah”
    You don’t hear it brought up very often… Why is that? Harsh on liver? Too expensive? Often faked?? Something else?? Just curious…

Anyone here have experience with DHB and Test together? Dosage and AI recommendation???

Sorry if this jacking my original thread… I can start another if thats how we do it around here

• [quote=“Some.Dude.Again” pid=‘80431’ dateline=‘1580265843’]
    Thank you all for the insight and personal reviews. It’s greatly appreciated!!!

DHB is interesting@“sourcebrah”
    You don’t hear it brought up very often… Why is that? Harsh on liver? Too expensive? Often faked?? Something else?? Just curious…

Anyone here have experience with DHB and Test together? Dosage and AI recommendation???

Sorry if this jacking my original thread… I can start another if thats how we do it around here
    [/quote]

Yes I have. I definitely enjoyed DHB. The PIP took some time getting used to. Helps if you pin less more frequently and bilaterally with Test or another oil in the same syringe. Heating up can help too. DHB doesn’t convert to estrogen. Check out my thread and others for experiences.