Second Cycle Time! (Any Input Appreciated)

Topic created · 12 Posts · 519 Views
  • Hey guys. I have moved this post from General Discussion, did not receive a reply. Sorry if this isn’t supposed to be posted here, just trying to get a few educated opinions.

I’m about to start my second cycle and just wanted to post this up before I pull the trigger. Background: Completed my first cycle around 18 months ago, I ran Test E @ 500mg/wk for 12 wks + Dbol ~40mg/day for 4 wks. I had some pretty good results, lost a bit of the dbol weight afterwards of course. I’m 31 years old, 5"8 and sitting around 175-180 lbs, right around 11-12% bf so fairly lean.

Second cycle plan:

Wks 1-16 Test E @ 300mg/wk (150mg E3.5D)

Wks 1-16 EQ @ 600mg/wk (300mg E3.5D) Gonna just blast a cocktail of both for my asses sake.

Wks 1-4 Tbol @ 50mg/day (or I could run ~40mg/day for 5-6 wks?)

Trying tbol over dbol this time, not a fan of all the water weight I gained previously (and basically just lost after the cycle.)

Is this too many compounds stacked for my second ever cycle?

Main concern is the test dose, is this a good number, or pump it up to like 400? I broke out on my first cycle pretty bad on my back/shoulders from 500mg/wk and I really don’t want to deal with that shit again. My goal is to gradually gain size/bulk over time but also stay somewhat lean and improve vascularity, hence the eq and 16 week duration, and tbol over dbol.

Thanks!

• [quote=“Hoirc88” pid=‘80036’ dateline=‘1579914725’]
    Hey guys. I have moved this post from General Discussion, did not receive a reply. Sorry if this isn’t supposed to be posted here, just trying to get a few educated opinions.

I’m about to start my second cycle and just wanted to post this up before I pull the trigger. Background: Completed my first cycle around 18 months ago, I ran Test E @ 500mg/wk for 12 wks + Dbol ~40mg/day for 4 wks. I had some pretty good results, lost a bit of the dbol weight afterwards of course. I’m 31 years old, 5"8 and sitting around 175-180 lbs, right around 11-12% bf so fairly lean.

Second cycle plan:

Wks 1-16 EQ @ 600mg/wk (300mg E3.5D) Gonna just blast a cocktail of both for my asses sake.

Trying tbol over dbol this time, not a fan of all the water weight I gained previously (and basically just lost after the cycle.)

Main concern is the test dose, is this a good number, or pump it up to like 400? I broke out on my first cycle pretty bad on my back/shoulders from 500mg/wk and I really don’t want to deal with that shit again. My goal is to gradually gain size/bulk over time but also stay somewhat lean and improve vascularity, hence the eq and 16 week duration, and tbol over dbol.

Thanks!
    [/quote]

So since you don’t want the water retention, obviously lower test dosages will suit you pretty well but maybe 350 would be a little better. The EQ and Tbol imo are a little high only because this would be your first time introducing them to your body. AAS are like a neat science experiment so starting out with lower dosages can never hurt. As you see how your body handles the compounds say at (EQ 400/Tbol 30) you can adjust from there. Less is always more brother. It’s easier to add more than take less off for the desired effect. Anavar is my favorite as an oral and maybe a choice you could consider because it doesn’t really retain much water as well. Just my 2cents ?

• [quote=“Im5foot5but165” pid=‘80040’ dateline=‘1579916994’]
    [quote=“Hoirc88” pid=‘80036’ dateline=‘1579914725’]
    Hey guys. I have moved this post from General Discussion, did not receive a reply. Sorry if this isn’t supposed to be posted here, just trying to get a few educated opinions.

Second cycle plan:

Thanks!
    [/quote]

So since you don’t want the water retention, obviously lower test dosages will suit you pretty well but maybe 350 would be a little better. The EQ and Tbol imo are a little high only because this would be your first time introducing them to your body. AAS are like a neat science experiment so starting out with lower dosages can never hurt. As you see how your body handles the compounds say at (EQ 400/Tbol 30) you can adjust from there. Less is always more brother. It’s easier to add more than take less off for the desired effect. Anavar is my favorite as an oral and maybe a choice you could consider because it doesn’t really retain much water as well. Just my 2cents ?
    [/quote]

Thanks for the reply man. I definitely value any input because like I said it’ll be my second cycle ever so I might run the EQ at 400 and drop the tbol dosage down a bit. Is 350mg of test e still good to run with 400mg instead of 600mg EQ? Anavar is always an option as well, I mostly chose tbol because from what I’ve gathered it’s a little less harsh. I’ll have an AI/Liver support on hand of course so I guess I might do a little more research on how anavar would benefit in this cycle.

• [quote=“Hoirc88” pid=‘80045’ dateline=‘1579920419’]
    [quote=“Im5foot5but165” pid=‘80040’ dateline=‘1579916994’]

Second cycle plan:

Thanks!
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks for the reply man. I definitely value any input because like I said it’ll be my second cycle ever so I might run the EQ at 400 and drop the tbol dosage down a bit. Is 350mg of test e still good to run with 400mg instead of 600mg EQ? Anavar is always an option as well, I mostly chose tbol because from what I’ve gathered it’s a little less harsh. I’ll have an AI/Liver support on hand of course so I guess I might do a little more research on how anavar would benefit in this cycle.
    [/quote]

Anytime brotha! Just see how the 400mg goes and you can adjust it accordingly and for the test yea 350 is fine for 400mg EQ. The next cycle with EQ could be 600mg+ a lot of people tend to feel 600 is the sweet spot so idk I’m a modest PED user. I believe in slow and steady to stay healthy ya know. Tbol is awesome to me too because it’s like Dbol’s little brother (which is good) but it’s not as strong. The main difference is it doesn’t aromatize so no gynecomastia, insomnia, [water retention], and high blood pressure…if the dose isn’t crazy. You could get away with 40mg at 5ish weeks. Hope this helps.

• So I’m kinda old-school in that I wholeheartedly believe a first cycle should be test only, then add in one additional compound each subsequent cycle. That to me is the only way you can get a good feeling for exactly what each compound is having what effect on you. I also def believe in start low n build. Once you start, gear is TYPICALLY a long journey, give yourself time and something to work up to. As far as your second cycle, IN MY OPINION, 400 test e/400 eq for 12wks would be a solid run. Yes you can run both higher and for longer w not much (if any) risk of sides, but again, I’m of a pretty conservative mindset and you should see some pretty killer results from that dose, bein fairly new.

Touching on your other concern - if you’re getting acne from 500 test, you’re most likely just gonna have to deal with some amount on any cycle. Just by luck I’ve never really dealt w gear induced acne but I’ve had friends that have said low dose accutane while on cycle works well. Several sources here offer it.

Anyway hope that helps a little, good luck n have fun bro!

• [quote=“Imcultivatingmass” pid=‘80403’ dateline=‘1580244841’]
    So I’m kinda old-school in that I wholeheartedly believe a first cycle should be test only, then add in one additional compound each subsequent cycle. That to me is the only way you can get a good feeling for exactly what each compound is having what effect on you. I also def believe in start low n build. Once you start, gear is TYPICALLY a long journey, give yourself time and something to work up to. As far as your second cycle, IN MY OPINION, 400 test e/400 eq for 12wks would be a solid run. Yes you can run both higher and for longer w not much (if any) risk of sides, but again, I’m of a pretty conservative mindset and you should see some pretty killer results from that dose, bein fairly new.

Touching on your other concern - if you’re getting acne from 500 test, you’re most likely just gonna have to deal with some amount on any cycle. Just by luck I’ve never really dealt w gear induced acne but I’ve had friends that have said low dose accutane while on cycle works well. Several sources here offer it.

[/quote]
    Thanks man. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with the “old-school” or conservative mindset. I’ve done a fair amount of research and there are sooo many people I’ve run across that seem to be running crazy unnecessary amounts of certain compounds, and way too soon in their “gear career” lol. As for the acne, yea it was shitty. Even as a kid I broke out every now and then like a normal person would, but it was never bad enough for medication or anything. I’ll have some Accutane on hand this time around just in case regardless. Thanks for the input.

• [quote=“Hoirc88” pid=‘80424’ dateline=‘1580258487’]
    [quote=“Imcultivatingmass” pid=‘80403’ dateline=‘1580244841’]
    So I’m kinda old-school in that I wholeheartedly believe a first cycle should be test only, then add in one additional compound each subsequent cycle. That to me is the only way you can get a good feeling for exactly what each compound is having what effect on you. I also def believe in start low n build. Once you start, gear is TYPICALLY a long journey, give yourself time and something to work up to. As far as your second cycle, IN MY OPINION, 400 test e/400 eq for 12wks would be a solid run. Yes you can run both higher and for longer w not much (if any) risk of sides, but again, I’m of a pretty conservative mindset and you should see some pretty killer results from that dose, bein fairly new.

[/quote]
    Thanks man. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with the “old-school” or conservative mindset. I’ve done a fair amount of research and there are sooo many people I’ve run across that seem to be running crazy unnecessary amounts of certain compounds, and way too soon in their “gear career” lol. As for the acne, yea it was shitty. Even as a kid I broke out every now and then like a normal person would, but it was never bad enough for medication or anything. I’ll have some Accutane on hand this time around just in case regardless. Thanks for the input.
    [/quote]

Yeah 400/400 is awesome as a 2nd cycle. I agree with him for sure!! Conservative doses means more sustainability in the long run :)

• [quote=“Hoirc88” pid=‘80424’ dateline=‘1580258487’]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

Absolutely man! I love eq, it’s one of my fav compounds for steady, keepable lean gains and vascularity. I’m assuming since you didn’t make any mention, you know the huge importance of bloodwork, ancillaries and pct. Lmk if you have any questions, be glad to share what I know

• [quote=“Hoirc88” pid=‘80036’ dateline=‘1579914725’]

Second cycle plan:

Thanks!
    [/quote]

Whats up man. I am about to run my first cycle of test e. Since we are about the same age and almost the same measurements (I am 5’10 165-170) I was just curious as to how much gains you think you lost in the last 18 months. Also curious as to why you waited 18 months between cycles.

• [quote=“gator19” pid=‘80533’ dateline=‘1580397898’]

Second cycle plan:

Thanks!
    [/quote]

Whats up man. I am about to run my first cycle of test e. Since we are about the same age and almost the same measurements (I am 5’10 165-170) I was just curious as to how much gains you think you lost in the last 18 months. Also curious as to why you waited 18 months between cycles.
    [/quote]

Honestly I don’t really feel like I’ve lost much over this time period. The only thing I lost was a tad bit of water weight/strength afterwards from the Dbol (which is to be expected, fun & strong when you’re on but you really don’t keep much afterwards)

I didn’t intend to wait this long but that’s just how it ended up working out with life and what not. Since ending that cycle, I’ve separated from active duty military, moved halfway across the country etc so really I’ve just been waiting until the funds were good and I was settled down again. I didn’t really mind it though, I feel like my body is well rested and at a good point to start up again. Hope your initial cycle goes well man!
    [hr]
    [quote=“Imcultivatingmass” pid=‘80522’ dateline=‘1580380966’]
    [quote=“Hoirc88” pid=‘80424’ dateline=‘1580258487’]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

Absolutely man! I love eq, it’s one of my fav compounds for steady, keepable lean gains and vascularity. I’m assuming since you didn’t make any mention, you know the huge importance of bloodwork, ancillaries and pct. Lmk if you have any questions, be glad to share what I know
    [/quote]

I’m definitely gonna try and do some baseline bloods prior to starting the cycle, and (maybe) during and definitely after. Also going to donate blood half-way through depending on how my BP looks. Shit is gonna be expensive from what I’ve gathered, it’s going to cost something like $250 or so every blood draw. As for AI/PCT, I’ll have Aromasin on hand during. I’m not entirely sure how much I’ll take yet, probably 12.5 EOD and see how I feel after a while. PCT plan was just the standard Nolva 40/40/20/20, I did not buy any Clomid (yet) but is it really necessary to run both? Opinions seem to vary quite a bit.

• Some ppl may disagree, but I think ai’s are vastly over used. Unless you are extremely sensitive to estro sides (which w your compounds are low), I’d do MAX 12.5 Asin 2x/wk. I was doin 12.5 3x/wk on a 500test 750eq cyc and TANKED my estro. Horrible fatigue, EXTREMELY irritable. Reduced to 12.5/wk and rest of cyc was awesome. A lot of experienced guys say just keep ai on hand and take only in case of estro sides occuring. I like taking preventatively, but as little as possible. Pct looks good for a 2nd cyc. Just remember to wait 2wks after last pin to start.

• [quote=“Imcultivatingmass” pid=‘80572’ dateline=‘1580426036’]
    Some ppl may disagree, but I think ai’s are vastly over used. Unless you are extremely sensitive to estro sides (which w your compounds are low), I’d do MAX 12.5 Asin 2x/wk. I was doin 12.5 3x/wk on a 500test 750eq cyc and TANKED my estro. Horrible fatigue, EXTREMELY irritable. Reduced to 12.5/wk and rest of cyc was awesome. A lot of experienced guys say just keep ai on hand and take only in case of estro sides occuring. I like taking preventatively, but as little as possible. Pct looks good for a 2nd cyc. Just remember to wait 2wks after last pin to start.
    [/quote]
    I took 12.5 EOD during my initial cycle, which I believe may have been an overkill looking back. I never had any sort of estro side-effects, which would of been unlikely anyway on a beginner cycle but possible none the less. I don’t think I’m necessarily prone to it but who knows. From what I’ve gathered it seems a lot of people will go overboard on the AI’s simply as a precautionary measure, but like you said that can also be bad. I may have had a little fatigue/irritability but from what I can remember it wasn’t too bad. I did also order HCG for this cycle since I’m introducing an extra compound… I did not run it at all on the first cycle as I didn’t find it 100% necessary, but I most likely will this time around. I’ve never used it before so I’ll have to look around and decide when exactly during the cycle would be most beneficial. Thanks again for the help man.