Anyone get bloodwork on DHB?

Topic created · 6 Posts · 328 Views
  • I love the compound, but I wonder whether it is liver toxic as some sources claim.

• I don’t know if it’s liver toxic but I do recall a study that claimed it increased the weight of the liver. From my experience, I ran DHB for 12 weeks, 350-500 per week and I believe my liver values were in normal reference range.

• No liver toxicity at 770mg/week for 16 weeks. I have seen that study, never read or talked to someone who experienced any toxicity. Kind of how DHB is much different on paper then in real life, in a good way.

• [quote=“dexes” pid=‘79688’ dateline=‘1579621893’]
    No liver toxicity at 770mg/week for 16 weeks. I have seen that study, never read or talked to someone who experienced any toxicity. Kind of how DHB is much different on paper then in real life, in a good way.
    [/quote]

Seems almost too good to be true — except for the insomnia I’m getting. That shit sucks.

No liver toxicity at 770mg/week for 16 weeks. I have seen that study, never read or talked to someone who experienced any toxicity. Kind of how DHB is much different on paper then in real life, in a good way.
    [/quote]

Did you pin ED and how much test were you using? Did you gain muscle and lose fat as well? I was considering running 700/week this spring.

[/quote]
    I always assumed the liver toxicity was for the oral version and the injectable would be non liver toxic.