First Cycle ever

Topic created · 9 Posts · 512 Views
  • Ok so I think I have everything figured out. I have a few questions that I have seen some inconsistencies with and was hoping to get a few more questions answered. I didn’t put this in dumb questions because I feel like I educated myself enough (although I may have one dumb question).

I plan on getting baseline bloods next week and then during the cycle to make sure everything is going well. I have the money to do it right so don’t think I am trying to cut corners in any sense just to save a few bucks only to fuck myself up.

31yrs (almost 32) 5’10, normally around 178lbs but I’ve been cutting down and am at 165 currently.

My plan is to go Test E ONLY for 15 weeks either 250mg or 300mg/week Monday/Thursday. I know this is lower than how a lot of people start out but have received some feedback and think starting lower isn’t a bad idea and can always add later if I feel the need. Plus I am a smaller dude. Is 15 too long for a first timer?

Arimidex for AI - some inconsistencies I have found are that some people swear by taking it throughout your cycle and others have said they had it on hand for when they felt sides but never did. Others saying they started taking it once they started feeling sides. Thoughts?

Nolva on hand in case of a flare up and then used for PCT around 14-18 days following my last pin.

HCG is another area where I found some different opinions. Some say its a waste of money during the cycle, others saying they used it throughout to keep their balls. I also found where its used during that 2 week window before you start your PCT.

Finally what are the thoughts on timing both pinning and the cycle itself - I haven’t really seen much on what time of day people pin their test.

This may be the dumb question I warned you about but if I were to start on Feb 3 my last pin would be May 18. To be completely honest, I want to look awesome for the summer (I am in the Northeast). I am newly single after 5-6 years of marriage. I am obviously going to continue to workout as I don’t ever really take any breaks but I would rather look my best for the summer than start to lose what I have gained. Thoughts?

• hello wonderful person, in my opinion,

1. quit cutting while natty you lose too many gains and you’ll shred on cycle.imo.
      2.250 week is perfect cuz you get to experience each levels benefit. you will think 250 is perfect. for a while…meaning you will want more after a while. just to see. imo.
    2. 15 weeks is good. imo.
    3. gots to take AI. if you take a shot you take a pill. maybe quartered i dunno but estrogen aint no punk bitch.
      5.you wont need nolva but good on you mate for being prepared for your 3rd cycle when the tren train rolls in.
      6.hcg gots to be on hand too. some do some dont.
      7.it dont matter when you pin. you’ll forget what goddamn day let alone hour. skip an hour skip a day its all good.
      8.if you stop may 18 then when summer gets here you’ll just be starting to not look as awesome. about 2 weeks after last shot youll feel very mellow. low t baby. welcome to the dark side. I look better than everyone else…but I dont look like I did…maybe I don’t need to change out of my superman costume. maybe I can just wear it under my clothes. or…maybe…I can just be Superman All The Time?! Mwahahahahahahaaa…
      [hr]
      ps. Hey all you first timers who don’t
      pin yet. Just so you know. Your dick will never work the same again no matter what you do no matter what pct no matter what some of these motherfuckers tell you your fucking dick will never perform the same as it did before you stuck that pin in your ass. That’s it. That’s the truth deal with some shit. of course on cycle your dick will perform better than it ever has.
  • [quote=“Booger” pid=‘79427’ dateline=‘1579348292’]
    hello wonderful person, in my opinion,

1. quit cutting while natty you lose too many gains and you’ll shred on cycle.imo.
      2.250 week is perfect cuz you get to experience each levels benefit. you will think 250 is perfect. for a while…meaning you will want more after a while. just to see. imo.
    2. 15 weeks is good. imo.
    3. gots to take AI. if you take a shot you take a pill. maybe quartered i dunno but estrogen aint no punk bitch.
      5.you wont need nolva but good on you mate for being prepared for your 3rd cycle when the tren train rolls in.
      6.hcg gots to be on hand too. some do some dont.
      7.it dont matter when you pin. you’ll forget what goddamn day let alone hour. skip an hour skip a day its all good.
      8.if you stop may 18 then when summer gets here you’ll just be starting to not look as awesome. about 2 weeks after last shot youll feel very mellow. low t baby. welcome to the dark side. I look better than everyone else…but I dont look like I did…maybe I don’t need to change out of my superman costume. maybe I can just wear it under my clothes. or…maybe…I can just be Superman All The Time?! Mwahahahahahahaaa…
      [hr]
      ps. Hey all you first timers who don’t
      pin yet. Just so you know. Your dick will never work the same again no matter what you do no matter what pct no matter what some of these motherfuckers tell you your fucking dick will never perform the same as it did before you stuck that pin in your ass. That’s it. That’s the truth deal with some shit. of course on cycle your dick will perform better than it ever has.
      [/quote]

thank you for your service on both of my posts. I appreciate the feedback and like that you reinforced the AI throughout the cycle.

• I don’t always agree with booger, but all his points are legit. I really like that you’re doing about 300mg/wk. That’s very smart. We have a moron on the board who is on 4g/wk cycle, and it’s his first one. Recently complained of debilitating leg pain after injecting 1g of 500mg/ml test…in his quad…lmfao

The only thing I disagree with is AI on 250mg test/wk. If I took ANY amount of AI on 250mg/wk, there’s a VERY high chance I’d crash my estrogen and get dry creaky joints, insane lethargy, heart palpitations and all other kinds of terrible shit. Since this is your first cycle, you won’t know how you aromatize until you get bloodwork a few weeks in. Don’t take any AI until you get bloodwork back. It’s very likely you won’t need any on that dose, and crashing your estrogen is way worse than running a little high.

He’s also correct–it’s very possible your dick is not gonna perform like it did before steroids, no matter how hard you PCT or how long you stay off cycle. Hell, mine doesn’t even work that great without assistance even on TRT test. Luckily we have expresspct and aipctshop who can supply ridiculous amounts of ED meds for dirt cheap.

• [quote=“mdwilson2011” pid=‘79620’ dateline=‘1579545321’]
    I don’t always agree with booger, but all his points are legit. I really like that you’re doing about 300mg/wk. That’s very smart. We have a moron on the board who is on 4g/wk cycle, and it’s his first one. Recently complained of debilitating leg pain after injecting 1g of 500mg/ml test…in his quad…lmfao

The only thing I disagree with is AI on 250mg test/wk. If I took ANY amount of AI on 250mg/wk, there’s a VERY high chance I’d crash my estrogen and get dry creaky joints, insane lethargy, heart palpitations and all other kinds of terrible shit. Since this is your first cycle, you won’t know how you aromatize until you get bloodwork a few weeks in. Don’t take any AI until you get bloodwork back. It’s very likely you won’t need any on that dose, and crashing your estrogen is way worse than running a little high.

He’s also correct–it’s very possible your dick is not gonna perform like it did before steroids, no matter how hard you PCT or how long you stay off cycle. Hell, mine doesn’t even work that great without assistance even on TRT test. Luckily we have expresspct and aipctshop who can supply ridiculous amounts of ED meds for dirt cheap.
    [/quote]

The AI is where I saw a lot of conflicting reports and have gone back and forth on. I mean obviously I will buy it along with the test so that I have it on hand. But I was on the fence with starting it sooner rather than later for these types of reasons. I think your thought process highlights the need for getting bloods done which is something I most certainly plan on doing during the cycle.

• [quote=“gator19” pid=‘79623’ dateline=‘1579546724’]
    [quote=“mdwilson2011” pid=‘79620’ dateline=‘1579545321’]
    I don’t always agree with booger, but all his points are legit. I really like that you’re doing about 300mg/wk. That’s very smart. We have a moron on the board who is on 4g/wk cycle, and it’s his first one. Recently complained of debilitating leg pain after injecting 1g of 500mg/ml test…in his quad…lmfao

[/quote]

The AI is where I saw a lot of conflicting reports and have gone back and forth on. I mean obviously I will buy it along with the test so that I have it on hand. But I was on the fence with starting it sooner rather than later for these types of reasons. I think your thought process highlights the need for getting bloods done which is something I most certainly plan on doing during the cycle.
    [/quote]

Wilson is right about 250wk estrogen

• [quote=“gator19” pid=‘79366’ dateline=‘1579284470’]
    Ok so I think I have everything figured out. I have a few questions that I have seen some inconsistencies with and was hoping to get a few more questions answered. I didn’t put this in dumb questions because I feel like I educated myself enough (although I may have one dumb question).

I plan on getting baseline bloods next week and then during the cycle to make sure everything is going well. I have the money to do it right so don’t think I am trying to cut corners in any sense just to save a few bucks only to fuck myself up.

31yrs (almost 32) 5’10, normally around 178lbs but I’ve been cutting down and am at 165 currently.

My plan is to go Test E ONLY for 15 weeks either 250mg or 300mg/week Monday/Thursday. I know this is lower than how a lot of people start out but have received some feedback and think starting lower isn’t a bad idea and can always add later if I feel the need. Plus I am a smaller dude. Is 15 too long for a first timer?

Arimidex for AI - some inconsistencies I have found are that some people swear by taking it throughout your cycle and others have said they had it on hand for when they felt sides but never did. Others saying they started taking it once they started feeling sides. Thoughts?

Nolva on hand in case of a flare up and then used for PCT around 14-18 days following my last pin.

HCG is another area where I found some different opinions. Some say its a waste of money during the cycle, others saying they used it throughout to keep their balls. I also found where its used during that 2 week window before you start your PCT.

Finally what are the thoughts on timing both pinning and the cycle itself - I haven’t really seen much on what time of day people pin their test.

This may be the dumb question I warned you about but if I were to start on Feb 3 my last pin would be May 18. To be completely honest, I want to look awesome for the summer (I am in the Northeast). I am newly single after 5-6 years of marriage. I am obviously going to continue to workout as I don’t ever really take any breaks but I would rather look my best for the summer than start to lose what I have gained. Thoughts?
    [/quote]

To play devil’s advocate here because I haven’t seen anyone ask the questions.

While reading your initial post I’m asking myself “What’s the point here, what are the goals?” So when I got to the end and saw what was motivating you I hafta say I think that you have missed a bunch of stuff unless you just didn’t mention it.

1.Diet. Have you cleaned it up, and I mean cleaned it up to the point where it wasn’t (for certain) inhibiting you making gains before going to the juice, or have you been watching Tony Huge videos and plan on making gains while eating whatever the hell you want lol?
    2. You mention working out. How often and what sort of regimen? Have you even come close to hitting your genetic max yet? From your description of your height and weight it doesnt sound to me like you are spending much time in the gym really, let alone eating a diet that is conducive to making gains.
    3. Do you suffer any symptoms of having low Testosterone and you feel that is preventing your making gains? You mention getting baseline bloodwork done but why? Is there something amiss that you are trying to rectify?
    4.Have you had an experienced trainer lay out a diet and work-out plan for you to see if you might not make some decent gains without all of the juice?At your age it is certainly still possible.

The point I’m getting to here is that, and no offence is intended, but you don’t sound like you have really put in much effort into doing this natural before deciding to get on gear and that usually translates into the mindset that the gear is going to do all of the work for you which sadly isn’t true. If you don’t eat right, get the sleep you need, train right etc etc natty or on juice you’re just not going to do anything significant with the only difference being that once you start on the gear and you don’t make the gains, then what? I’ve seen that exact thing happen many many times.

Anyway, I’m just an old guy thats been around the block a few times, what do I know lol…but give it some thought.

• [quote=“gator19” pid=‘79366’ dateline=‘1579284470’]
    Ok so I think I have everything figured out. I have a few questions that I have seen some inconsistencies with and was hoping to get a few more questions answered. I didn’t put this in dumb questions because I feel like I educated myself enough (although I may have one dumb question).

[/quote]

do bloods and dial in ai doing what booger said will crash your estrogen to shit

• [quote=“Walt_Kowalski” pid=‘80154’ dateline=‘1580015588’]
    [quote=“gator19” pid=‘79366’ dateline=‘1579284470’]

[/quote]

To play devil’s advocate here because I haven’t seen anyone ask the questions.

While reading your initial post I’m asking myself “What’s the point here, what are the goals?” So when I got to the end and saw what was motivating you I hafta say I think that you have missed a bunch of stuff unless you just didn’t mention it.

1.Diet. Have you cleaned it up, and I mean cleaned it up to the point where it wasn’t (for certain) inhibiting you making gains before going to the juice, or have you been watching Tony Huge videos and plan on making gains while eating whatever the hell you want lol?
    2. You mention working out. How often and what sort of regimen? Have you even come close to hitting your genetic max yet? From your description of your height and weight it doesnt sound to me like you are spending much time in the gym really, let alone eating a diet that is conducive to making gains.
    3. Do you suffer any symptoms of having low Testosterone and you feel that is preventing your making gains? You mention getting baseline bloodwork done but why? Is there something amiss that you are trying to rectify?
    4.Have you had an experienced trainer lay out a diet and work-out plan for you to see if you might not make some decent gains without all of the juice?At your age it is certainly still possible.

The point I’m getting to here is that, and no offence is intended, but you don’t sound like you have really put in much effort into doing this natural before deciding to get on gear and that usually translates into the mindset that the gear is going to do all of the work for you which sadly isn’t true. If you don’t eat right, get the sleep you need, train right etc etc natty or on juice you’re just not going to do anything significant with the only difference being that once you start on the gear and you don’t make the gains, then what? I’ve seen that exact thing happen many many times.

Anyway, I’m just an old guy thats been around the block a few times, what do I know lol…but give it some thought.
    [/quote]

Hey I appreciate your concerns and don’t mind the devils advocate approach - its good to keep people honest.

As for workouts I am usually in the gym 5 days a week. I played football through college and a a couple years after until I knew I wasn’t going to make it (not many white cornerbacks in the NFL). I was 25 when I hung the pads up but have continued to stick to my regimen. Hell, I still get on the local hs field near me and run sprints. I’ve had some breaks throughout the years but never more than a month.

I never weighed more than 178-180 range when I was in my peak performance years so where I am at now isn’t too far off, at least I don’t think.

I guess to your point - I am not some little guy who started working out a couple years ago because I want to post better pics on instagram. I was power cleaning 250 when instagram came out. My numbers aren’t where they were 6 years ago but I also haven’t taken the the last 6 years off either.

I do appreciate your input and hope I didn’t come off as a know it all. Hopefully other people who are just starting see this and realize they have to pay their dues first.