SoCo hcg - legit?

Topic created · 13 Posts · 543 Views
  • Anyone used southern compounding hcg? Looks like it’s not pharma?

• Soco is one of, if not, the most respected source on the board. Don’t worry bro, it’s legit.

• SoCO is likely the most reputable and respected on here. You’re good.

• His shit is straight bro. Nothing to worry about.

• Currently on it. Balls physically feel bigger, and we’ll see in a few weeks when the wifey takes a prego test if it made my sperm count go up ;-)

I have tried numerous products from SoCo and ALL have been 110% legit.

• [quote=“beefee321” pid=‘79015’ dateline=‘1579005632’]
    Currently on it. Balls physically feel bigger, and we’ll see in a few weeks when the wifey takes a prego test if it made my sperm count go up ;-)

[/quote]

This 100%. I’m also trying the same, are you adding hmg?

• [quote=“notnattynewb” pid=‘79072’ dateline=‘1579041854’]
    [quote=“beefee321” pid=‘79015’ dateline=‘1579005632’]
    Currently on it. Balls physically feel bigger, and we’ll see in a few weeks when the wifey takes a prego test if it made my sperm count go up ;-)

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not yet. Weve been able to conceive 3 kids so far just using HCG so im going to start with HCG and go from there if its unsuccessful for a few months.

• Do I have to contact someone to access the webpage? All I get is a screen that says to enter a registered email address but I’ve never bought from them before. Sorry if this is a dumb question. I’m new to this site.

• [quote=“Dgonzales” pid=‘79175’ dateline=‘1579133903’]
    Do I have to contact someone to access the webpage? All I get is a screen that says to enter a registered email address but I’ve never bought from them before. Sorry if this is a dumb question. I’m new to this site.
    [/quote]

If youre referring to SoCo, he went private for returning customers. He has to issue you credentials to access his site.

• [quote=“beefee321” pid=‘79307’ dateline=‘1579226000’]
    [quote=“Dgonzales” pid=‘79175’ dateline=‘1579133903’]
    Do I have to contact someone to access the webpage? All I get is a screen that says to enter a registered email address but I’ve never bought from them before. Sorry if this is a dumb question. I’m new to this site.
    [/quote]

If youre referring to SoCo, he went private for returning customers. He has to issue you credentials to access his site.
    [/quote]

That’s who I was referring to. Thanks for the information. I thought that might be the case.

• [quote=“beefee321” pid=‘79160’ dateline=‘1579124835’]
    [quote=“notnattynewb” pid=‘79072’ dateline=‘1579041854’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not yet. Weve been able to conceive 3 kids so far just using HCG so im going to start with HCG and go from there if its unsuccessful for a few months.
    [/quote]

Were you on cycle when you guys conceived or do you blast and cruise?

• [quote=“tigersdb2” pid=‘79711’ dateline=‘1579637721’]
    [quote=“beefee321” pid=‘79160’ dateline=‘1579124835’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Were you on cycle when you guys conceived or do you blast and cruise?
    [/quote]

Our first, I was cycling, high test and deca cycle if I remember correctly. 2nd child I was doing 400mg of test a week to cut, and 3rd I was cruising on TRT.

• [quote=“beefee321” pid=‘79160’ dateline=‘1579124835’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you don’t mind me asking how many sons/daughters do you have? Reason I’m wondering is cause I heard HCG increases your chances of having a daughter