What Do You Think of My Current Physique?

Topic created · 20 Posts · 1728 Views
  • Hey peeps,

I am in the middle of a cut, I still need to lose another 2-3kg’s.

I reckon I’m at 12% bodyfat ish. What do you think?

Picture: https://i.imgur.com/EodXrhb.jpg

Stats:
    185cm / 6.0ft
    78kg / 172 pounds
    24 years old

Just wanted you guys’ opinions, I am very critical of my own physique and think I have a long way.

My goal is to maintain around 10% and try being single digit bodyfat also :)

Thanks guys!

• Do you just want to cut to single digit body fat or do you also want to be bigger and have single digit body fat as the long term goal?

• [quote=“bnc666” pid=‘78787’ dateline=‘1578774354’]
    Do you just want to cut to single digit body fat or do you also want to be bigger and have single digit body fat as the long term goal?
    [/quote]

Yeah I definitely want to get bigger. And then maintain 10% year round, and get sub 10% when I feel like it :D

I’m about to bulk on some NPP & Test. I keep it mild because I’m a wuss.

• I think if you had a little bit more size I’d call you swoll Tarzan. In all seriousness you have a very good structure and I think with proper steroid use, training, and nutrition you could look ridiculous.
    [hr]
    Also your definitely not 12% body fat, try like 6-8% Lmao.

• [quote=“Masterofron” pid=‘78799’ dateline=‘1578784878’]
    I think if you had a little bit more size I’d call you swoll Tarzan. In all seriousness you have a very good structure and I think with proper steroid use, training, and nutrition you could look ridiculous.
    [hr]
    Also your definitely not 12% body fat, try like 6-8% Lmao.
    [/quote]

^agreed. You are already single digits. And definitely have good structure and genetics. Maybe just target lats and traps on the upcoming bulk. I’ll trade you my delts and traps for your arm genetics. Ha
    But ya bro ur in great shape.

• I think once you start training you’ll get a better picture of your genetics and how your physique may develop

• [quote=“buskis” pid=‘78775’ dateline=‘1578768735’]
    Hey peeps,

I am in the middle of a cut, I still need to lose another 2-3kg’s.

I reckon I’m at 12% bodyfat ish. What do you think?

Picture: https://i.imgur.com/EodXrhb.jpg

Stats:
    185cm / 6.0ft
    78kg / 172 pounds
    24 years old

Just wanted you guys’ opinions, I am very critical of my own physique and think I have a long way.

My goal is to maintain around 10% and try being single digit bodyfat also :)

Thanks guys!
    [/quote]

8-10% bf, structure is aesthetic af. So wet right now #nohomo

• Looking pretty solid bro! Are you currently on? If so, what are you using?

• @“buskis”, As mentioned, you are leaner than that think, which is refreshing because usually it’s someone 20% BF thinking they’re like 10%. I’d say you’re 9-10%. Since you’re underestimating yourself and saying that you’re very critical of yourself, my advice is to check your expectations and be happy with what you’ve accomplished. That’s not to say don’t grind for what you want, but just stay mentally grounded and don’t get obsessive about your physique. In all honesty, you’re easily top 0.1% physique and genetics of society, and there aren’t many people that wouldn’t drool over your physique at the local pool…

That said, I’d work on your lateral delts and lats to get that broad, top-heavy V shape. Your height and long torso will make this look very aesthetic. Also, you could fill in that chest - especially upper - to complete the look.

• extremely lean already man and god tier hair dont waste that on running DHT related compounds

• Looking good brother. We definitely need a current body thread on here.

• [quote=“JohnWayneS” pid=‘89766’ dateline=‘1589418534’]
    Looking good brother. We definitely need a current body thread on here.
    [/quote]

A thread complete with “thick solid tight” memes and a little shitposting.

• You’re a sick c*nt brother! Your leanness is off the charts and your entire physique looks incredibly tight.

If I were to critique body parts, I would say that your forearms, delts, traps, and chest are lagging ever so slightly behind.

To critique is really picking at straws because you’re absolutely crushing the game. Keep grinding

• [quote=“hellahydrated” pid=‘92173’ dateline=‘1592031929’]
    You’re a sick c*nt brother! Your leanness is off the charts and your entire physique looks incredibly tight.

If I were to critique body parts, I would say that your forearms, delts, traps, and chest are lagging ever so slightly behind.

To critique is really picking at straws because you’re absolutely crushing the game. Keep grinding
    [/quote]

Thanks bro! I REALLY appreciate that! :D

I will keep working hard and give you an update as soon as I can!

• [quote=“Cog_Noggin” pid=‘89872’ dateline=‘1589519458’]
    [quote=“JohnWayneS” pid=‘89766’ dateline=‘1589418534’]
    Looking good brother. We definitely need a current body thread on here.
    [/quote]

A thread complete with “thick solid tight” memes and a little shitposting.
    [/quote]

^ Case in point.

• little light but looking good good starting point

• [quote=“bottletop” pid=‘97255’ dateline=‘1598542863’]
    little light but looking good good starting point
    [/quote]

yeah definitely bro. I’m working on it. Hopefully I can show you something better in a few weeks/months!

I also think I am too light and too “fluffy” :D

• [quote=“apexalab” pid=‘79634’ dateline=‘1579553439’]
    @“buskis”, As mentioned, you are leaner than that think, which is refreshing because usually it’s someone 20% BF thinking they’re like 10%. I’d say you’re 9-10%. Since you’re underestimating yourself and saying that you’re very critical of yourself, my advice is to check your expectations and be happy with what you’ve accomplished. That’s not to say don’t grind for what you want, but just stay mentally grounded and don’t get obsessive about your physique. In all honesty, you’re easily top 0.1% physique and genetics of society, and there aren’t many people that wouldn’t drool over your physique at the local pool…

That said, I’d work on your lateral delts and lats to get that broad, top-heavy V shape. Your height and long torso will make this look very aesthetic. Also, you could fill in that chest - especially upper - to complete the look.
    [/quote]

This^^ Great physique bro…I agree with Apex that you areas of improvement are traps, side delts, and upperchest… it would look fire with your really small waist. Maybe a bit nitpicky but may be a bit lagging in the brachialis and forearms area? just being a critic since you asked. looking great man keep going

• Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin’ huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

• [quote=“DragonOrdnance” pid=‘98613’ dateline=‘1600470237’]
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin’ huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
    [/quote]

Thanks a ton, mate! Appreciate it a lot!

I will post pictures and videos in some time!

Feel free to share a custom coupon code for your shop and I’ll use your stuff and use my physique as a testimonial, haha! :)