LNL Anavar and Anadrol

Topic created · 5 Posts · 825 Views
  • Tried both in last 6 months.
    Var was first oral I ever used, pumps insane as fuck, painful even lol.I did 50mg ED 2 weeks 75mg ED 2 weeks 2.5 weeks 100mg ED, gained 6-8 pounds. Got vascular as fuck, calve veins popping like a mf, strength up noticeably, nothing crazy but noticeable. When I finished unsure how much I lost because I stopped measuring until I did anadrol 2-3 months later for 4 weeks at 100mg ED. Those 4 weeks my bench shot up almost 100 pounds. I gained so much weight, maybe 10-15 pounds (obv a lot of hematocrit increase, dat der drol “water”. Never sore, (was on 1g test a week 250 cyp EOD, LNL test too) and by god, ate everything in sight, slayed so much college poon on accident because the sex drive was insane. sugar mama loved it of course. Kept most of bench increase, didnt deadlift as much because I may need carpal tunnel surgery or some wraps, idk guess my grip is pussy

• [quote=“egoliftlowbench” pid=‘78013’ dateline=‘1577917208’]
    Tried both in last 6 months.
    Var was first oral I ever used, pumps insane as fuck, painful even lol.I did 50mg ED 2 weeks 75mg ED 2 weeks 2.5 weeks 100mg ED, gained 6-8 pounds. Got vascular as fuck, calve veins popping like a mf, strength up noticeably, nothing crazy but noticeable. When I finished unsure how much I lost because I stopped measuring until I did anadrol 2-3 months later for 4 weeks at 100mg ED. Those 4 weeks my bench shot up almost 100 pounds. I gained so much weight, maybe 10-15 pounds (obv a lot of hematocrit increase, dat der drol “water”. Never sore, (was on 1g test a week 250 cyp EOD, LNL test too) and by god, ate everything in sight, slayed so much college poon on accident because the sex drive was insane. sugar mama loved it of course. Kept most of bench increase, didnt deadlift as much because I may need carpal tunnel surgery or some wraps, idk guess my grip is pussy
    [/quote]

Did you run any liver support with these? Bloodwork?

• [quote=“Jack78” pid=‘78069’ dateline=‘1578012499’]
    [quote=“egoliftlowbench” pid=‘78013’ dateline=‘1577917208’]
    Tried both in last 6 months.
    [/quote]

Did you run any liver support with these? Bloodwork?
    [/quote]

Did not do bloods sadly, but yes I ran TUDCA 500mg a day. My dumbass will get bloods end of Feb after I start my next blast. I forgot to post a review

• How long until you started to see size gains and strength gains? Currently on day 5 myself, hoping to be stronger when I hit bench later

• [quote=“Trenstate24” pid=‘80375’ dateline=‘1580232731’]
    How long until you started to see size gains and strength gains? Currently on day 5 myself, hoping to be stronger when I hit bench later
    [/quote]

I was running 250mg test EOD so 1g a week but was 250mg x 2 before adding drol. So it was around day 7-8 when the weight felt like nothing and I was benching EOD lol. I was eating a shit ton so I was never sore next day. Gains came fast as fuck once I was 1 week in. You should see a huge jump in appetite if it isnt too taxing on your liver and youll look way more full and pumped without a pump. I wear baggy shirts sometimes and jesus christ my shoulders were yugeeeee lol.

if you are talking about the var Id say around a week as well but gains were more steady and I felt more “cosmetic” gains in terms of dryness and vascularity. Drol I was vascular but a bit “bloated” too because youll see an easy 5-8 pounds of water gain, not estrogen water, its IM water since anadrol was developed for severe anemics. your hematocrit will def go up, so be sure to get bloods. You will look full as ever and when you get a pump… well its over for the nattys, youll be king of the gym on drol until you finish and the IM water gains go. Expect huge strength gains and id say 60% keepable after done the oral. I wont be surprised if my hemat is too high when I get bloods done.