HunterPharm reddit ban

Topic created · 39 Posts · 17115 Views
  • Looks like reddit may be on a rampage again, they have deleted hunter’s page i’v emailed him and notified him of this sight so hopefully he can get with the mods and get back on sst. Just thought i’d let you all know.

• Yeah… I emailed him as well. It sucks damn it. :/ let’s hope he gets approved to source here!

• When will these SJW clowns learn?

They banned /r/SST

SST.net was compromised

/r/HunterPharm was banned

Still doesn’t change shit. The best sources will always have a place

• Hey guys, I’m going to try and get myself set up here. I’ve been holding off on doing this for awhile since I wanted to get caught up first.

• Hallelujah lol

• [quote=“HunterPharm” pid=‘5817’ dateline=‘1522922897’]
    Hey guys, I’m going to try and get myself set up here. I’ve been holding off on doing this for awhile since I wanted to get caught up first.
    [/quote]

Hey it’s been 5 hours since I’ve ordered and I don’t have my pack yet. Are you scamming? /S

Just wanted to be the first one.

• [quote=“gxr1000” pid=‘5819’ dateline=‘1522923313’]
    [quote=“HunterPharm” pid=‘5817’ dateline=‘1522922897’]
    Hey guys, I’m going to try and get myself set up here. I’ve been holding off on doing this for awhile since I wanted to get caught up first.
    [/quote]

Hey it’s been 5 hours since I’ve ordered and I don’t have my pack yet. Are you scamming? /S

Just wanted to be the first one.
    [/quote]

Lol! I got a ton of emails from people telling me my sub has been banned. It’s unfortunate but I had a feeling it was going to happen with what’s been happening lately; I just didn’t think it’d be this soon. Hopefully, I’m able to get set up here soon. Time to get back to work! :)

• [quote=“PreTTyWhiteBOi” pid=‘5816’ dateline=‘1522922137’]
    When will these SJW clowns learn?

[/quote]

Lol wat

[/quote]

The man, The mith, The legend!

• [quote=“Imissthesub” pid=‘5830’ dateline=‘1522930655’]
    [quote=“PreTTyWhiteBOi” pid=‘5816’ dateline=‘1522922137’]

[/quote]

Lol wat
    [/quote]

C’mon man, don’t you know? It’s always those damn liberals fault

[/quote]

So happy you’re setting up here! I knew it was just a matter of time before the sub would be targeted.

• nice good to hear Han.

• [quote=“Imissthesub” pid=‘5830’ dateline=‘1522930655’]

[/quote]

Lol wat
    [/quote]

please dont be SJW! or GTFO!! I wreck SJWs in real life. - no joke.

• When are you going to be open to new customers? Been waiting for awhile to try your stuff! Want to put in an order so I can become an existing customer LBVS

• [quote=“muscleg33k” pid=‘6027’ dateline=‘1523028870’]
    [quote=“Imissthesub” pid=‘5830’ dateline=‘1522930655’]

[/quote]

Lol wat
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Lol wat

• [quote=“muscleg33k” pid=‘6027’ dateline=‘1523028870’]
    [quote=“Imissthesub” pid=‘5830’ dateline=‘1522930655’]

[/quote]

Lol wat
    [/quote]

[/quote]

aspie alert

• Totally emailed you yesterday after trying to check your page out lol Han we need you lol

• [quote=“Majorgains123” pid=‘6028’ dateline=‘1523029201’]
    When are you going to be open to new customers? Been waiting for awhile to try your stuff! Want to put in an order so I can become an existing customer LBVS
    [/quote]

I’ll open up for about a week after I get all caught up and my T/A goes back to 3-4 days. It should be within a week from now. I currently need to take care of my returning customers’ orders right now first.

[/quote]

Welcome to the board, bro!

Can’t wait til you open shop :D

• Glad to see you here. Feel free to ignore the email I sent asking about a new site