Can reconsituted HGH in Bac water be frozen/thawed without losing potency?

Topic created · 10 Posts · 475 Views
  • Suppose I reconstitute some HGH with Bac water, then prefill a bunch of syringes.

Can I freeze these syringes and thaw them one-at-a-time as I need them? (I do this already with HCG – Bac water thaws pretty quick in small quantities in a syringe)

Or will the cycle of freezing then thawing the HGH in Bac water greatly reduce it’s potency?

• [quote=“brockedel” pid=‘67092’ dateline=‘1567358103’]
    Suppose I reconstitute some HGH with Bac water, then prefill a bunch of syringes.

Can I freeze these syringes and thaw them one-at-a-time as I need them? (I do this already with HCG – Bac water thaws pretty quick in small quantities in a syringe)

Or will the cycle of freezing then thawing the HGH in Bac water greatly reduce it’s potency?
    [/quote]

Hell no, HGH is very sensitive.

I pre-fill a weeks worth and refrigerate in syringes. Very easy and convenient.

• Jano once told me to make sure to not let the gh freeze when I store it in my insulin bag, it will affect the gh. So the answer is no

• So I guess that’s the reason many of the sources tend to sell it in kits of about 10 vials with just a few days doses per each?

If it could be frozen (after reconstituting) it would make sense to just make a big batch, prefill the syringes, and freeze them (and thaw as needed) …but that wouldn’t work because it would damage the HGH?

• @“GHKid2019” bro any chance I can ask you a couple questions?
    I’ll add my email if you respond

• [quote=“arrade” pid=‘79785’ dateline=‘1579710266’]
    @“GHKid2019” bro any chance I can ask you a couple questions?
    [/quote]

Long ass time no see arrade haha. Let’s catch up no problem

• If I go through a 10 unit vial in 5 days do I need to refrigerate it? I refrig my bac water but just started hgh. Doing 2 units a day, I leave vial out because suitemates are retarded and will prob knock it around in fridge. 5 days room temp away from sun should be fine right? sorry to hijack thread, temp related question

• [quote=“GHKid2019” pid=‘80244’ dateline=‘1580109365’]
    [quote=“arrade” pid=‘79785’ dateline=‘1579710266’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Sup bro. I have a discord as well
    but my email is Arrade@protonmail.com
    Curious to see how its gone for you

• [quote=“arrade” pid=‘80391’ dateline=‘1580239943’]
    [quote=“GHKid2019” pid=‘80244’ dateline=‘1580109365’]
    [quote=“arrade” pid=‘79785’ dateline=‘1579710266’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Sup bro. I have a discord as well
    but my email is Arrade@protonmail.com
    Curious to see how its gone for you
    [/quote]

Saw you somewhere special ;)

• [quote=“egoliftlowbench” pid=‘80249’ dateline=‘1580112948’]
    If I go through a 10 unit vial in 5 days do I need to refrigerate it? I refrig my bac water but just started hgh. Doing 2 units a day, I leave vial out because suitemates are retarded and will prob knock it around in fridge. 5 days room temp away from sun should be fine right? sorry to hijack thread, temp related question
    [/quote]

Buy a dark twist cap pill bottle. Sometimes fish oil comes in then. Put the vial inside an empty pill bottle. Put it in the fridge.