Crazy story and question

Topic created · 19 Posts · 1286 Views
  • So this past week has been my first week of my current cycle, 1cc of Tren every day. For the last 4 days my girlfriend said she wanted to be supportive and and do my shots for me which I thought was super cool. So she would draw up the tren and I’d lay on the bed and she would shoot all kinds of places that I would never be able to reach. So today after my shot I noticed it’s been taking her a LONG time to push the oil through. So I asked her " it’s taking a long time, are you sure you’re doing just one cc? And she said yeah, I do 1 cc like this. When she showed me what her idea of 1 cc was, it turns out its was THE ENTIRE FUCKING 3CC SYRINGE. So this first week I’ve been taking like 1.5 grams of Tren! Needless to say, I’m doing my own shots from here on out.

My question was, because I’ve been injecting so much this week, will I have to keep I injecting that amount of mgs to see results for this cycle or can I go right back down to 1cc a day and still see all the gains? Stupid question and even more stupid story, women lol

• but did u die?

• [quote=“unclecurley” pid=‘67059’ dateline=‘1567348265’]
    but did u die?
    [/quote]

Can confirm I’m still alive haha. Just wanted to know of I permanently screwed up this cycle

• [quote=“DonaldPump” pid=‘67056’ dateline=‘1567346504’]
    So this past week has been my first week of my current cycle, 1cc of Tren every day. For the last 4 days my girlfriend said she wanted to be supportive and and do my shots for me which I thought was super cool. So she would draw up the tren and I’d lay on the bed and she would shoot all kinds of places that I would never be able to reach. So today after my shot I noticed it’s been taking her a LONG time to push the oil through. So I asked her " it’s taking a long time, are you sure you’re doing just one cc? And she said yeah, I do 1 cc like this. When she showed me what her idea of 1 cc was, it turns out its was THE ENTIRE FUCKING 3CC SYRINGE. So this first week I’ve been taking like 1.5 grams of Tren! Needless to say, I’m doing my own shots from here on out.

My question was, because I’ve been injecting so much this week, will I have to keep I injecting that amount of mgs to see results for this cycle or can I go right back down to 1cc a day and still see all the gains? Stupid question and even more stupid story, women lol
    [/quote]

My question is… If you were pinning 3ml of tren every day, wouldnt you only be able to get 3 injections out of the vial before needing to go on to another one? Or did she just open a new vial and not tell you? Also … if it was tren 100, that would be 1.2 grams of tren. What concentration?

• [quote=“Fatbricks” pid=‘67061’ dateline=‘1567348436’]
    [quote=“DonaldPump” pid=‘67056’ dateline=‘1567346504’]
    So this past week has been my first week of my current cycle, 1cc of Tren every day. For the last 4 days my girlfriend said she wanted to be supportive and and do my shots for me which I thought was super cool. So she would draw up the tren and I’d lay on the bed and she would shoot all kinds of places that I would never be able to reach. So today after my shot I noticed it’s been taking her a LONG time to push the oil through. So I asked her " it’s taking a long time, are you sure you’re doing just one cc? And she said yeah, I do 1 cc like this. When she showed me what her idea of 1 cc was, it turns out its was THE ENTIRE FUCKING 3CC SYRINGE. So this first week I’ve been taking like 1.5 grams of Tren! Needless to say, I’m doing my own shots from here on out.

[/quote]

My question is… If you were pinning 3ml of tren every day, wouldnt you only be able to get 3 injections out of the vial before needing to go on to another one? Or did she just open a new vial and not tell you?
    [/quote]
    Definitely opened a new vial

• Also check out steroid calc, you should be able to fuck around with it and get a definite answer to your original question

• Jesus H Christ haha

You’ll be fine going back to 1 mL, but you might notice some symptoms of use that high for a little while. Maybe not though! Either way, just think of her as the frontloading fairy… and prepare your own pins before handing them off to her lol

• [quote=“VLhUSTNv” pid=‘67064’ dateline=‘1567349529’]
    Jesus H Christ haha

You’ll be fine going back to 1 mL, but you might notice some symptoms of use that high for a little while. Maybe not though! Either way, just think of her as the frontloading fairy… and prepare your own pins before handing them off to her lol
    [/quote]

Good to know! Haha thanks bro! I never thought about front loading Ace before! sometimes I get in my own head and overthink things like this because of bullshit I see on some forums that say you can’t back down dosages and still progress and of you take too much too early you’re fucked. I never really believed that but again sometimes I overthink it

• She’s just trying to help you get shredded faster bro lol. I doubt you’ll notice anything negative from one high week.

• [quote=“Trenstorm” pid=‘67069’ dateline=‘1567350636’]
    She’s just trying to help you get shredded faster bro lol. I doubt you’ll notice anything negative from one high week.
    [/quote]

Haha she does only care about abs lol but thank you for the reassurance bro

• So you didn’t bother to look at the sryinge or draw it up yourself ? You’re putting a chemical in your body and don’t even check to make sure it’s the proper amount, we’re you blind folded ? I’m trying to figure out how you didn’t even accidentally see the syringe loaded with 3cc of a golden oil, Pretty reckless.

• [quote=“dianabolman” pid=‘67076’ dateline=‘1567352343’]
    So you didn’t bother to look at the sryinge or draw it up yourself ? You’re putting a chemical in your body and don’t even check to make sure it’s the proper amount, we’re you blind folded ? I’m trying to figure out how you didn’t even accidentally see the syringe loaded with 3cc of a golden oil, Pretty reckless.
    [/quote]

You get no argument from me. Yes I was face down on the bed. She likes to give me a massage after I get out of the shower and then gives me my shot at the same time. I just trusted she knew after watching me do it countless times. But again, I’ll be doing my own pins for now on

• [quote=“DonaldPump” pid=‘67077’ dateline=‘1567352840’]
    [quote=“dianabolman” pid=‘67076’ dateline=‘1567352343’]
    So you didn’t bother to look at the sryinge or draw it up yourself ? You’re putting a chemical in your body and don’t even check to make sure it’s the proper amount, we’re you blind folded ? I’m trying to figure out how you didn’t even accidentally see the syringe loaded with 3cc of a golden oil, Pretty reckless.
    [/quote]

You get no argument from me. Yes I was face down on the bed. She likes to give me a massage after I get out of the shower and then gives me my shot at the same time. I just trusted she knew after watching me do it countless times. But again, I’ll be doing my own pins for now on
    [/quote]

You are full of shit! You were face down getting slammed by a man and you let him put whatever he wanted in you! Admit it!

• Holy fuck you are dumb.

• [quote=“Fatbricks” pid=‘67080’ dateline=‘1567354628’]
    [quote=“DonaldPump” pid=‘67077’ dateline=‘1567352840’]
    [quote=“dianabolman” pid=‘67076’ dateline=‘1567352343’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

You are full of shit! You were face down getting slammed by a man and you let him put whatever he wanted in you! Admit it!
    [/quote]
    Lol

• This is fuckin hilarious!! Hahaha first things first, I’m glad you’re alive to tell the story. You’ll be fine lowering the dose… 300mg/day of Ace is brutal

• It’s just a frontload basically at this point. 1 week of 3x dose isn’t gonna do anything when the body hasn’t reached peak saturation level or w/e term applies here. Just draw your own oil and let her pin, it’s what I do. Let’s me make sure I dose my own shit right since it’s going into MY body.

• Lmfao. I just had my lady pin my glute for the first time and it went smoothly. I actually drew it myself because I thought about this story lol! After, I had to search for it to read it to her. We both were laughing our asses off. Thanks bro

• Never let your girlfriend see your stash or have anything to do with your AAS.

She’s your girlfriend today, she could be your worst enemy tomorrow.

There’s no reason to even tell you girl you use, if you ever get another girl, don’t tell her anything at all.