Keeping Momentum @ PCT

Topic created · 3 Posts · 319 Views
  • Wrapping up cycle number 2 (insert applause here). At the end of my first cycle I felt like I lost all my momentum which perhaps hindered me for keeping all of my Gaines, though I did keep a lot of them… My question is, how do I keep the momentum going, mentally and physically, when I have to decrease the weight and I’m coming off cycle… Also, Is there a strategy I should be using to decrease the weights, besides the one where I ugly cry while swapping 90 pound dumbbells for 80 pound dumbbells?

Me:
    40 y/o
    6’4"
    244lbs-ish today
    Dick size roughly the distance from your lips to your stomach

Thanks you animals!

• Cruise instead of PCT and find a yummy pre workout you enjoy.

• [quote=“Some.Dude” pid=‘66135’ dateline=‘1566604877’]
    Wrapping up cycle number 2 (insert applause here). At the end of my first cycle I felt like I lost all my momentum which perhaps hindered me for keeping all of my Gaines, though I did keep a lot of them… My question is, how do I keep the momentum going, mentally and physically, when I have to decrease the weight and I’m coming off cycle… Also, Is there a strategy I should be using to decrease the weights, besides the one where I ugly cry while swapping 90 pound dumbbells for 80 pound dumbbells?

Me:
    40 y/o
    6’4"
    244lbs-ish today
    Dick size roughly the distance from your lips to your stomach

Thanks you animals!
    [/quote]

1. PCT and run GH year round, this will help you hold gains. Make sure to keep training at the same intensity and eating at least at maintenance. You might lose a few reps and go down in weight for your lifts, but the closer you can maintain to your peak numbers on cycle, the better your muscle retention will be.

2. Or you can cruise on HRT levels of testosterone. Fertility is at risk though, but that can be mitigated to an extent by running HCG or HMG.