Lean bulk on accutane

Topic created · 8 Posts · 574 Views
  • I’m on accutane 40mg/day. I’m planning on doing a lean bulk soon. Assume my diet will be on point, what compounds should I try hmmm? I’m thinking about starting with 300 Test and 300EQ then increase to 500/500 after a few weeks. That might seem to be a mild cycle.

• Accutane won’t really change anything about your bulk lol. Maybe appetitive will descrease if you’re liver enzymes get too high but that’s about it.

That said can’t really recommend a cycle not knowing your experience or stats, but test and EQ wouldn’t be a bad option.

• 40mg ED is pretty high for gear purposes. 20mg made me clearer than ever. You can run any injectable, just stay clear of orals since your liver will be under stress for the Tane.

• I;m on 20mg ED and running 500 test c and 210 tren a and 50mg proviron ED. I feel great. I ran a lipid panel while using the accutane (and prior to starting the blast) and my lab values were all still in range.

I’m running mid cycle labs on monday, added another lipid panel.

• [quote=“unclecurley” pid=‘66136’ dateline=‘1566605027’]
    I;m on 20mg ED and running 500 test c and 210 tren a and 50mg proviron ED. I feel great. I ran a lipid panel while using the accutane (and prior to starting the blast) and my lab values were all still in range.

[/quote]

How long u been running the accutane? Also has it been helping?

• I’m running 60 mg at the moment. Yes, it’s helping a lot but there’s always a phase where it gets worse before it gets better. Will be going down a little to 40 soon now that it’s under control for the most part. Just need some stuff to heal and spots to fade. Seriously considering laser therapy or something even though my spots aren’t bad and will go away with time. I’d like to try it out.

• [quote=“MikeAlstott” pid=‘66201’ dateline=‘1566645535’]
    I’m running 60 mg at the moment. Yes, it’s helping a lot but there’s always a phase where it gets worse before it gets better. Will be going down a little to 40 soon now that it’s under control for the most part. Just need some stuff to heal and spots to fade. Seriously considering laser therapy or something even though my spots aren’t bad and will go away with time. I’d like to try it out.
    [/quote]

Shit like that will help man. My gf is all into med spa stuff and it really opened my eyes to what’s out there to improve ur appearance. Once I finish my accutane course I am going to see what they can do for some of my scarring.

• [quote=“don_c” pid=‘66178’ dateline=‘1566622301’]
    [quote=“unclecurley” pid=‘66136’ dateline=‘1566605027’]
    I;m on 20mg ED and running 500 test c and 210 tren a and 50mg proviron ED. I feel great. I ran a lipid panel while using the accutane (and prior to starting the blast) and my lab values were all still in range.

[/quote]

How long u been running the accutane? Also has it been helping?
    [/quote]

I’ve been running it for ED for 2.5 months and it has worked like a charm. I never dealt with acne too much until I tried tren and it gave me the strangest most stubborn acne on my chest shoulders and back. Not cystic or painful but small dots in hugh clusters that never went away no matter what. Even went to a derm he put me on 200mg of Minocyclin everyday before I resorted to accutane. The antiobiotics did nothing even after the tren cycle ended.

4-6 weeks after starting accutane and pretty much everything has cleared up. I still have some acne “scars?” or discoloration spots but I believe/hope they will fade and they are not horrible. I have started tren again 2 weeks ago, and I keep looking at my skin in the mirror and it almost looks like a war between tren and accutane on my skin and the tren is losing the acne war. But if anything changes I will up my dose to 30 or 40mg of accutane.

Since I am getting not sides effects from the accutane, I will run it at 20mg ED for 6 or 7 months to really put an end to the root cause. Hope that helps.