Eq purity

Topic created · 5 Posts · 469 Views
  • What’s up with the lack of testing for eq purity? I see Hunter pharm is the only source to post his eq purity results and I respect the hell out of him for posting it since it’s around 75% purity.

Eq is top 5 most popular steroid and 2nd best behind tren for giving you a freaky look no other steroid can match imo. It grows you from the inside out and gives shrink wrap skin look when diets in check.

• I’m interested in this and Primo purity too. Does anyone have any experience with EQ and/or Primo from a source on here?

• [quote=“derp565” pid=‘66079’ dateline=‘1566586376’]
    I’m interested in this and Primo purity too. Does anyone have any experience with EQ and/or Primo from a source on here?
    [/quote]

I’ve run @“SouthernCompounding”'s EQ 600 multiple times, about to run another cycle with it this winter with some Test and Sdrol and it’s always been good. Always a good experience with it.

• [quote=“thallandchill” pid=‘66086’ dateline=‘1566589373’]
    [quote=“derp565” pid=‘66079’ dateline=‘1566586376’]
    I’m interested in this and Primo purity too. Does anyone have any experience with EQ and/or Primo from a source on here?
    [/quote]

I’ve run @“SouthernCompounding”'s EQ 600 multiple times, about to run another cycle with it this winter with some Test and Sdrol and it’s always been good. Always a good experience with it.
    [/quote]

Thank you! What makes me nervous is the price discrepancies from source to source.

• [quote=“SouthernCompounding” pid=‘66097’ dateline=‘1566594228’]
    [quote=“derp565” pid=‘66089’ dateline=‘1566590349’]
    [quote=“thallandchill” pid=‘66086’ dateline=‘1566589373’]
    [quote=“derp565” pid=‘66079’ dateline=‘1566586376’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Thank you! What makes me nervous is the price discrepancies from source to source.
    [/quote]

EQ is about 40% more expensive per gram compared to Test. That in mind, our EQ 600 is 2.7x as expensive to produce compared to Test C/E 250. But you have to consider market demand for something like EQ600. It’s not going to sell as fast as Test will. You run into two basic options, you price it slightly higher because it’s a niche product at that concentration and you want to maximize profit per vial that way when you do sell it, you’re offsetting the initial investment with a greater return OR you price it slightly lower to create a price point that drives demand and hopefully, due to affordability, creates a larger buying pool of customers which will allow you to recoup your investment faster but at a slightly lower ROI.

There’s really no right or wrong way as far as pricing goes and ultimately just depends on how you choose to operate. I catch a lot of shit for “always being out of stock” but I enjoy getting our product into a plethora of hands and creating a larger customer base. When I have product in stock, I’m not worrying about if it will sell or when I can expect to see a return. Simply less stressful for me this way.

I’m sure the above somehow falls into the “Things You’re Not Supposed to Talk About as a Retailer” but I really DGAF. The psychology behind commercial sales is a fascinating area of study.
    [/quote]

That’s really interesting and good to know, thank you!