Women’s weight loss compounds

Topic created · 4 Posts · 64 Views
  • Hello guys! I just moved back to college, on the tail end of my first cycle, up 17 good pounds looking shredded and turning heads. Everything is going great. But I really think my room mate (girl) has bulimia. I want to offer her another way to change her body comp without fucking yakking every day. Anyways, if there are any people here with experience that can help me out with any compounds that can help her lose weight or any insight into the eating disorder, please help me out. I feel fucking horrible for this girl and I know that so many girls have these issues.
    Thanks guys

• [quote=“Blackpaper” pid=‘65859’ dateline=‘1566440203’]
    Hello guys! I just moved back to college, on the tail end of my first cycle, up 17 good pounds looking shredded and turning heads. Everything is going great. But I really think my room mate (girl) has bulimia. I want to offer her another way to change her body comp without fucking yakking every day. Anyways, if there are any people here with experience that can help me out with any compounds that can help her lose weight or any insight into the eating disorder, please help me out. I feel fucking horrible for this girl and I know that so many girls have these issues.
    Thanks guys
    [/quote]

Cabbage, Spinach, mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower.

• [quote=“zdawnz” pid=‘65879’ dateline=‘1566449411’]
    [quote=“Blackpaper” pid=‘65859’ dateline=‘1566440203’]
    Hello guys! I just moved back to college, on the tail end of my first cycle, up 17 good pounds looking shredded and turning heads. Everything is going great. But I really think my room mate (girl) has bulimia. I want to offer her another way to change her body comp without fucking yakking every day. Anyways, if there are any people here with experience that can help me out with any compounds that can help her lose weight or any insight into the eating disorder, please help me out. I feel fucking horrible for this girl and I know that so many girls have these issues.
    Thanks guys
    [/quote]

[/quote]

lol’d

In all honesty though, someone like that doesn’t need another complicating factor like a PED, they need mental healthcare from a professional and a proper diet. Period.

• [quote=“cmlaracy” pid=‘65887’ dateline=‘1566466018’]
    [quote=“zdawnz” pid=‘65879’ dateline=‘1566449411’]
    [quote=“Blackpaper” pid=‘65859’ dateline=‘1566440203’]
    Thanks guys
    [/quote]

[/quote]

lol’d

In all honesty though, someone like that doesn’t need another complicating factor like a PED, they need mental healthcare from a professional and a proper diet. Period.
    [/quote]

This, she’s already abusing her body she’s potentially gonna abuse peds