PWO Blends

Topic created · 4 Posts · 494 Views
  • Maybe this needs to be posted in the “Dumb questions” section but I have several questions regarding these blends. I’ve run several normal cycles of almost every compound, but never these blends. How do most of you utilize these? And with the no ester compounds, do you still count them compound towards your weekly base amount? I’d like some real feedback of what to expect experience wise, and how people generally take these. They seem really cool but I’ve yet to use TNE or any of these other short to no ester blends. Would love to hear how I can add this to my cycle. Thanks!

• I have tried one of Sparta’s PWO blends. I have used it a couple times.

Inject your dose about an hour before you work out. More pippy than just GSO test but noting that I would cry about, i suggest going delt or glutes for this juice.

Work out was great, wanted to work out forever but body quit on me before my enthusiasm did.

Regarding your last question, I too am curious. I am very skeptical to use this stuff everyday or really more than once/twice a week but the hormonal roller coaster could be wild. The half life of no ester is obviously really short but I don’t start considering them part of my weekly MG’s in my blasts or compensate them with more AI or what not. A little confusing which is why I limit my use of these injectible PWO’s. lvoe the shit tho, it’s exciting.

• [quote=“Jetjunky14” pid=‘65772’ dateline=‘1566412805’]
    Maybe this needs to be posted in the “Dumb questions” section but I have several questions regarding these blends. I’ve run several normal cycles of almost every compound, but never these blends. How do most of you utilize these? And with the no ester compounds, do you still count them compound towards your weekly base amount? I’d like some real feedback of what to expect experience wise, and how people generally take these. They seem really cool but I’ve yet to use TNE or any of these other short to no ester blends. Would love to hear how I can add this to my cycle. Thanks!
    [/quote]

It’s in your blood really quick, most people use to break plateau’s let’s say you’re trying to add strength and get aggression in the gym 50mg test no est can generally help you break a bench plateau if you’ve been stuck and help you add weight as well. 50mg inj an hour preworkout should set you good.

I don’t count them as my weekly base amount because it is in and out quick. I find other no ester kind of pointless because test is usually king (could be wrong - never tried anything other than test- might help a bit or a bunch but I would think the former.).

• I’ve used Fusion’s godzilla piss twice. There’s a lot of shit in that, I recommend going to his page and taking a look. Personally, I’ve only used it twice and pinned 1cc an hour before my heaviest day of prep and then I used 1cc an hour before the start of my meet. Everyone’s different I just get more aggression and tunnel vision than I normally do. I haven’t adjusted my AI on the days I have used inj pwo and have been fine. Godzilla piss is:

• 50mg Testosterone Base
    • 50mg Trenbolone Base
    • 20mg Superdrol
    • 1mg Mtren