Pct and ai noob questions

Topic created · 3 Posts · 284 Views
  • Doing all kinda of research. I ordered 3 viles of test E. Will be running my first cycle. I’m low T at 23 due to unhealthy habits and mood. I was wanting to do 250mg a week but so many kept saying if your going to inject. Go big or go home. So everyone says 500 a week is worth it for muscle gains and more. So that’s what I’m going to do for now. I got my needles and syringes. Got my alcohol whips and all the basics. Only confusing part is figuring out what’s the best pct. so many options. My plan is 10 weeks cycle for start. Just to test the waters and see how I feel.

Do I need AI? What’s the most recommended pct and or ai ? I also heard of hcg but that’s basically for keeping your balls working? I do want children one day.

Iv read hours of websites on this stuff and many people have different versions of pct. Nolvadex of course is the most common but is that enough? I don’t want to buy something that won’t help me restore my natural test once I’m off my cycle.

Thanks. Again I’m new and I’m trying to learn. Thank you again

• vile test & alcohol whips, haha. just read the reddit steroids wiki as slowly and as often as you need to, all of your questions are answered there - I’m not sure what you’ve spent hours reading, can you tell me?

you deem your test low due to unhealthy habits and mood? then fix those habits (I guess shit sleep, drugs, diet, stress, whatever). regarding mood, you may be confusing cause and effect here but anyways, get your life in order before you inject anything, don’t rely on test to fix it for you.

• [quote=“Astrogains” pid=‘65769’ dateline=‘1566412124’]
    Doing all kinda of research. I ordered 3 viles of test E. Will be running my first cycle. I’m low T at 23 due to unhealthy habits and mood. I was wanting to do 250mg a week but so many kept saying if your going to inject. Go big or go home. So everyone says 500 a week is worth it for muscle gains and more. So that’s what I’m going to do for now. I got my needles and syringes. Got my alcohol whips and all the basics. Only confusing part is figuring out what’s the best pct. so many options. My plan is 10 weeks cycle for start. Just to test the waters and see how I feel.

Do I need AI? What’s the most recommended pct and or ai ? I also heard of hcg but that’s basically for keeping your balls working? I do want children one day.

Iv read hours of websites on this stuff and many people have different versions of pct. Nolvadex of course is the most common but is that enough? I don’t want to buy something that won’t help me restore my natural test once I’m off my cycle.

Thanks. Again I’m new and I’m trying to learn. Thank you again
    [/quote]

Drop your dose of test down to 250mg/week.

Buy a 30ct 25mg Aromasin just in case you need an AI. Don’t take it more then once a week to give you time to gauge your dose.

Don’t worry about fertility, we are way over populated. We need a mass effort to decrease the human population by about 80% and it starts with a young lad like yourself. Don’t get married or have kids, save your money and you’ll be retired at 55 loving life while all your friends work two jobs, paying alimony and child support.