Insane pip anyone have this happen?

Topic created · 11 Posts · 799 Views
  • So I get some mild pip every once in a while. Yesterday I injected my left quad and no pip really. Today I trained legs and right when I did my first set of leg press I felt pain where I injected. It was pretty bad bit I progressed through the workout smashing legs. I pushed through ignoring the pain, finished with 20 minutes on the stairs and the pain was still pretty bad. I get home sit on the couch for 30 minutes get up and my quad is in such horrible pain I can’t walk. I look at it and its really swollen. I’m literally limping. I took 1200mg of ibuprofen. Hopefully its better tomorrow in the AM. What do you think happen?

• [quote=“Skrackey” pid=‘65719’ dateline=‘1566368112’]
    So I get some mild pip every once in a while. Yesterday I injected my left quad and no pip really. Today I trained legs and right when I did my first set of leg press I felt pain where I injected. It was pretty bad bit I progressed through the workout smashing legs. I pushed through ignoring the pain, finished with 20 minutes on the stairs and the pain was still pretty bad. I get home sit on the couch for 30 minutes get up and my quad is in such horrible pain I can’t walk. I look at it and its really swollen. I’m literally limping. I took 1200mg of ibuprofen. Hopefully its better tomorrow in the AM. What do you think happen?
    [/quote]

Quads are too dense a muscle and lots of nerves to be injecting. I know it’s an easy place to inject, but look online at the number of people that have had serious infections.

• Interesting you posted this. I pinned my left quad as well and have some PIP. As in my thigh feel as if someone kicked the shit outta of it. Do you have any discoloration? Myself - I have neither besides my thigh feeling stiff and sore.

@“Booger” after I starting having some discomfort, I saw that same video lol. Never again.

• [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘65748’ dateline=‘1566402848’]
    [quote=“Skrackey” pid=‘65719’ dateline=‘1566368112’]
    So I get some mild pip every once in a while. Yesterday I injected my left quad and no pip really. Today I trained legs and right when I did my first set of leg press I felt pain where I injected. It was pretty bad bit I progressed through the workout smashing legs. I pushed through ignoring the pain, finished with 20 minutes on the stairs and the pain was still pretty bad. I get home sit on the couch for 30 minutes get up and my quad is in such horrible pain I can’t walk. I look at it and its really swollen. I’m literally limping. I took 1200mg of ibuprofen. Hopefully its better tomorrow in the AM. What do you think happen?
    [/quote]

Quads are too dense a muscle and lots of nerves to be injecting. I know it’s an easy place to inject, but look online at the number of people that have had serious infections.
    [/quote]

What Dexter said x10000000. There is a small percentage of guys who successfully pin quads with no ill effects. However, most guys simply can’t do it, myself included. There are so many other sites that there’s literally zero point of pinning legs and risking severe pip, or infection.

Glute max, VG, pecs, delts, lats, triceps if you’re big enough, forearms if you’re massive like pippy (139lbs). That’s 12 sites. Never pin quads again.

• Guess I got lucky in the quad department cause I pin the fuck out of them. It’s actually my favorite spot to pin. Traps aren’t bad to pin either, sounds scary but it honestly isn’t bad.

• I can’t pin quads… have tried many times… never works for me.

@“mdwilson2011” lats? tell me more… i’m in need of some new sites.

• [quote=“don_c” pid=‘65765’ dateline=‘1566408819’]
    I can’t pin quads… have tried many times… never works for me.

[/quote]

Spotinjection.com will do a better job showing than I can explain. Probably smart to use a 1/2" or 5/8" for obvious reasons, unless you’re massive or very steady handed.

• [quote=“mdwilson2011” pid=‘65788’ dateline=‘1566416505’]
    [quote=“don_c” pid=‘65765’ dateline=‘1566408819’]

[/quote]

Spotinjection.com will do a better job showing than I can explain. Probably smart to use a 1/2" or 5/8" for obvious reasons, unless you’re massive or very steady handed.
    [/quote]

thanks for that site. and yeah i’m gonna need to invest in some shorter needles lol. hit my delts with 1.5" last night because i’m out of insulin syringes.

• [quote=“mdwilson2011” pid=‘65788’ dateline=‘1566416505’]
    [quote=“don_c” pid=‘65765’ dateline=‘1566408819’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

you mean

https://www.spotinjections.com/

• If it swells up, you got about 5-7 days of pain my friend. I’ve been there. I can’t do quads…period.