How to lose that 5 lbs of belly fat/love handles

Topic created · 8 Posts · 764 Views
  • Still have visible and just trying to get super shredded. Every time I try to cut carbs and up cardio I stay hungry. For those who have experience with this any diet tips/ how much cardio, etc. Thanks.

• [quote=“JustaNewbie1” pid=‘65581’ dateline=‘1566269823’]
    Still have visible and just trying to get super shredded. Every time I try to cut carbs and up cardio I stay hungry. For those who have experience with this any diet tips/ how much cardio, etc. Thanks.
    [/quote]

You eat foods with lots of bulk and few calories.

Lots of salads with dense greens like collards, spinach, cabbage, carrots, calorie free dressing. Eat lean meat with no condiments that contain calories. Even plain whole potatoes can get you lots of bulk with not that much calories.

Takes about three days to get used to being in a constant fasting state and then the ketones start fueling the brain and you stop wanting to eat all day.

Of course you can take drugs to speed up your metabolism, but most of the time I just feel sick or my blood pressure goes sky high and my head starts pounding.

Honestly what worked for me better then anything else was to work a physically demanding job all day long, build something. Sitting at a desk going hungry is torture and drags out the process.

• [quote=“JustaNewbie1” pid=‘65581’ dateline=‘1566269823’]
    Still have visible and just trying to get super shredded. Every time I try to cut carbs and up cardio I stay hungry. For those who have experience with this any diet tips/ how much cardio, etc. Thanks.
    [/quote]

I’m currently running the EC stack and loving it. Definalty helps lower my appetite as well as providing me much needed energy in my deficit.

• Thats part of the game. Being mentally disciplined goes a long way in bodybuilding. And if you’re close to getting shredded sub 10% start carb cycling. I can’t tell you how much cardio as I don’t know where your calories are at and where you are body fat wise. Just keep pushing, I’m hungry all the time especially on the last 4 weeks of a prep. You just deal with it and realize being shredded is worth being hungry, if it’s your goal.

• this prep I’ve been changing my diet plan around and having much more success not being hungry and getting leaner quicker and holding onto more muscle. Still on the same drugs as last time about 350 tren, 300 test, 350 mast but higher protein 2g/lb per day keeps me way more full and i just salt my meals and use sugar free bbq sauce i love and also carb cycling so my 3 workout days a week i have around 200carbs and then keep carbs below 75 or so on non workout days, along with 25min high incline walking. Plus injectable carnitine has worked wonders for fat loss as well. best of luck man

• How about fiber drinks.

psyllium husk three times a day, few calories and it puts bulk in your stomach, gives good bowels. Should help with the lipid panel as well.

• [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘65726’ dateline=‘1566379798’]
    How about fiber drinks.

psyllium husk three times a day, few calories and it puts bulk in your stomach, gives good bowels. Should help with the lipid panel as well.
    [/quote]

Psyllium husk is amazing… Started taking it when I was bulking to help me get all the food out. I now still use it, and don’t think will stop … Changed my shitting game… No more endless wiping… Most days I wipe and there isn’t anything there… I can tell you that an itchy butt on the jobsite is no Bueno… Awesome supplement, and the now brand is cheap as shit.

• I’ll check that out. Thabks guys!