Misriah not responding

Topic created · 11 Posts · 861 Views
  • Has anyone else had problems with misriah? I have not heard from them in a while now and they will not reply to emails. Sent payment nearly two weeks ago and nothing.

• [quote=“coolcucumber12” pid=‘65510’ dateline=‘1566236913’]
    Has anyone else had problems with misriah? I have not heard from them in a while now and they will not reply to emails. Sent payment nearly two weeks ago and nothing.
    [/quote]

Don’t have an answer for you but I’ve been there and that’s a terrible feeling. Hope you get your pack buddy!

• @“Misriah_Rep” see above

• [quote=“coolcucumber12” pid=‘65510’ dateline=‘1566236913’]
    Has anyone else had problems with misriah? I have not heard from them in a while now and they will not reply to emails. Sent payment nearly two weeks ago and nothing.
    [/quote]

Hey brotha, make sure you’re emailing the correct email address. I know they went through some email changes not too long ago.

@“Misriah_Rep” is on the forums a good bit usually too.

I went ahead and tagged em’ for you.
    [hr]
    [quote=“TiredandHot” pid=‘65544’ dateline=‘1566256741’]
    @“Misriah_Rep” see above
    [/quote]

Damn it, you beat me to it.

• [quote=“thallandchill” pid=‘65545’ dateline=‘1566256743’]
    [quote=“coolcucumber12” pid=‘65510’ dateline=‘1566236913’]
    [/quote]

Hey brotha, make sure you’re emailing the correct email address. I know they went through some email changes not too long ago.

@“Misriah_Rep” is on the forums a good bit usually too.

I went ahead and tagged em’ for you.
    [hr]
    [quote=“TiredandHot” pid=‘65544’ dateline=‘1566256741’]
    @“Misriah_Rep” see above
    [/quote]

Damn it, you beat me to it.
    [/quote]
    Lol, just barely. This is like the 5th time I’ve had to tag misriah rep in posts, honestly doesn’t look good to me. With the hit and miss communication and ta with him, not sure I’d bother buying from him again until I see consistancy.

• @“TiredandHot” I could be mistaken but I never really though msriah was reknown for communication anyway, either for volume or personality, and I would assume recent happenings have to do with them having closed shop for longer than expected. Not uncommon but idk if a red flag yet.

• [quote=“superawesomename” pid=‘65598’ dateline=‘1566294885’]
    @“TiredandHot” I could be mistaken but I never really though msriah was reknown for communication anyway, either for volume or personality, and I would assume recent happenings have to do with them having closed shop for longer than expected. Not uncommon but idk if a red flag yet.
    [/quote]

I’m not throwing a red flag up, misriah should eventually respond and come thru. I’m just stating the inconsistent communication is not good, at least from my standpoint as a potential buyer.

When I read multiple posts like this, I’ll pay a few more dollars and go with a different source.

• [quote=“TiredandHot” pid=‘65621’ dateline=‘1566317882’]
    [quote=“superawesomename” pid=‘65598’ dateline=‘1566294885’]
    @“TiredandHot” I could be mistaken but I never really though msriah was reknown for communication anyway, either for volume or personality, and I would assume recent happenings have to do with them having closed shop for longer than expected. Not uncommon but idk if a red flag yet.
    [/quote]

I’m not throwing a red flag up, misriah should eventually respond and come thru. I’m just stating the inconsistent communication is not good, at least from my standpoint as a potential buyer.

When I read multiple posts like this, I’ll pay a few more dollars and go with a different source.
    [/quote]

Yeah I feel you and understand completely and to each their own, but the forum is for sure the best way to do that. Like you said even if it’s not in a thread you can kind of keep up to date on recent workings just by checking out conversation. I passed on a source a week or two back because of the exact thing

• I’ve asked @“Misriah” to come clear things up in thread - he is not currently online but as soon as he gets back to me I will make sure he comes by. Although I normally cannot identify customers over SST since we do not have any way to attach E-mails to forum handles, I have a very good idea of which is yours considering the circumstances. I also think OP should be able to know how I might know who he is based on our past interactions, but I don’t want to disclose anything that may be considered confidential information.

If I am not correct in the following, I apologize. However, I cannot securely access E-mail from my current location and wish to get some form of answer to you sooner rather than later:

As soon as your order had been paid for I marked it down as “urgent” (as payment came late - past our cut-off closing date, iirc). Misriah has it marked as labeled/packed in our shared notes; but I cannot check tracking right now to see anything past that. In our current system, generally Labeled+Packed also implicates that it was shipped. Hopefully he can get you an update on that right away here.

I also must apologize for the poor communication as of recent - that is 110% on me; I have been unable to answer E-mail and only left Misriah a list of outstanding orders or issues that needed to be fixed, so his hands had been tied with those. I believe Misriah and I both have been under the impression all past orders had been successfully sent out. I have also meant to keep everyone updated and post something on that sooner, but complications irl have left me more absent than I’d have liked.

I truly appreciate you politely reaching out (both over E-mail and now here), and I do not mean for anything said above to sound as though an excuse for the lackluster service you have received - far from it. I simply want to offer what transparency I can with the current situation. We’ll have this issue fixed for you ASAP, and I wish to offer you $50 store credit on my behalf for the trouble I have caused you - should you wish to order from us in the future.

Thank you and take care,

• Sasha
  • @“coolcucumber12” emailed you.

• [quote=“Misriah_Rep” pid=‘65652’ dateline=‘1566329642’]
    I’ve asked @“Misriah” to come clear things up in thread - he is not currently online but as soon as he gets back to me I will make sure he comes by. Although I normally cannot identify customers over SST since we do not have any way to attach E-mails to forum handles, I have a very good idea of which is yours considering the circumstances. I also think OP should be able to know how I might know who he is based on our past interactions, but I don’t want to disclose anything that may be considered confidential information.

If I am not correct in the following, I apologize. However, I cannot securely access E-mail from my current location and wish to get some form of answer to you sooner rather than later:

As soon as your order had been paid for I marked it down as “urgent” (as payment came late - past our cut-off closing date, iirc). Misriah has it marked as labeled/packed in our shared notes; but I cannot check tracking right now to see anything past that. In our current system, generally Labeled+Packed also implicates that it was shipped. Hopefully he can get you an update on that right away here.

I also must apologize for the poor communication as of recent - that is 110% on me; I have been unable to answer E-mail and only left Misriah a list of outstanding orders or issues that needed to be fixed, so his hands had been tied with those. I believe Misriah and I both have been under the impression all past orders had been successfully sent out. I have also meant to keep everyone updated and post something on that sooner, but complications irl have left me more absent than I’d have liked.

I truly appreciate you politely reaching out (both over E-mail and now here), and I do not mean for anything said above to sound as though an excuse for the lackluster service you have received - far from it. I simply want to offer what transparency I can with the current situation. We’ll have this issue fixed for you ASAP, and I wish to offer you $50 store credit on my behalf for the trouble I have caused you - should you wish to order from us in the future.

Thank you and take care,

• Sasha
      [/quote]

How about you fuckin’ chill okay? You can stop yelling at us JESUS
    [hr]