Souther comp test p and mast p in mig

Topic created · 3 Posts · 421 Views
  • Pips not anywhere near as bad as people make it sound. Even pumped some in a spot ive never used b4 in my quad just to see if it would give me some real pain and so far its all been low enough to choose to ignore. The test and mast are legit as fuck. All my gear got to me crashed pretty bad exept one vial of mast and the deca which im not dumb enough to cry about. Means its legit and the place it was stored was kept cool which is good for the life of the gear. Takes some time to uncrash cuz im careful but very worth it. Very distinct feels to test and mast and within a couple hours after first pin i knew my blood work was gonna be impressive for my dose. 350mg each a week for the firat month then plan on going to 500. Another month of that ill incorporate the deca. Will come back and update as i go through with those changes
    . for any1 wondering why i would handle doseage scheduling like that… Lets just say this is going to be a pretty long cycle, so im getting as much as i can out of as little as i can systematically and will likely finish this run on just primo test and maybe still on the lower dose deca, depends on how it treats me for the first 3 or 4 months

• [quote=“ForceAndFinesse91” pid=‘65419’ dateline=‘1566151239’]
    Pips not anywhere near as bad as people make it sound. Even pumped some in a spot ive never used b4 in my quad just to see if it would give me some real pain and so far its all been low enough to choose to ignore. The test and mast are legit as fuck. All my gear got to me crashed pretty bad exept one vial of mast and the deca which im not dumb enough to cry about. Means its legit and the place it was stored was kept cool which is good for the life of the gear. Takes some time to uncrash cuz im careful but very worth it. Very distinct feels to test and mast and within a couple hours after first pin i knew my blood work was gonna be impressive for my dose. 350mg each a week for the firat month then plan on going to 500. Another month of that ill incorporate the deca. Will come back and update as i go through with those changes
    . for any1 wondering why i would handle doseage scheduling like that… Lets just say this is going to be a pretty long cycle, so im getting as much as i can out of as little as i can systematically and will likely finish this run on just primo test and maybe still on the lower dose deca, depends on how it treats me for the first 3 or 4 months
    [/quote]

if you dont mind me asking. how long did it take you to get your package? i made a small order 2 weeks ago from them and just barely got a email saying they are having something going on to hold up shipping. ive read good things about them is why i ordered from them but my test is running low and i need to reup and dont have 3 weeks to wait. just thought id ask.

• [quote=“chesleyoverstreet” pid=‘65439’ dateline=‘1566167488’]
    [quote=“ForceAndFinesse91” pid=‘65419’ dateline=‘1566151239’]
    Pips not anywhere near as bad as people make it sound. Even pumped some in a spot ive never used b4 in my quad just to see if it would give me some real pain and so far its all been low enough to choose to ignore. The test and mast are legit as fuck. All my gear got to me crashed pretty bad exept one vial of mast and the deca which im not dumb enough to cry about. Means its legit and the place it was stored was kept cool which is good for the life of the gear. Takes some time to uncrash cuz im careful but very worth it. Very distinct feels to test and mast and within a couple hours after first pin i knew my blood work was gonna be impressive for my dose. 350mg each a week for the firat month then plan on going to 500. Another month of that ill incorporate the deca. Will come back and update as i go through with those changes
    [/quote]

if you dont mind me asking. how long did it take you to get your package? i made a small order 2 weeks ago from them and just barely got a email saying they are having something going on to hold up shipping. ive read good things about them is why i ordered from them but my test is running low and i need to reup and dont have 3 weeks to wait. just thought id ask.
    [/quote]

I didnt have to wait like that. If i was you find a source here and order some test. Ive read bloodwork and t/a for fusion is top notch. Hit him up for some. To my knowlege socos never burned anybody so youll get your stuff but seems like hes got alot on his plate getting everything back up to par online and stock wise