Two a day?

Topic created · 20 Posts · 1102 Views
  • Sorry if this is a repeat thread, I couldn’t find a similar thread here using the search function.

Since I’m assuming everyone here is enhanced in some way, what are your thoughts on doing two workouts a day? Is there more pros for doing it while on cycle as opposed to when you’re off? I’ve been doing cardio for 45 minutes for my first workout then about 10 hours after I do my heavy weight training. Does this seem like a good way to train or should I just up my intensity and just stick to one day a week? If it helps I’ve lost some strength but that’s a given since my weight decreased (already down 6 lbs in 2 weeks) my protein intake is still 0.8 x body weight.

What are your thoughts or what are you training splits like and what are you taking?

For me it’s just Tren, Test, Var.

• Up your intensity and cut your rest period between sets shorter. Shocked your strength went down.

• Yeah, I believe it’s because I’ve been doing a lot more cardio. I’ve been just trying to lose that extra bit of body fat as fast as possible. I want my six pack back. You’re right though, the rush isn’t worth the risk of losing my muscle.

• Eca stack will drop it fast! That’s too much cardio. With what your taking your strength shouldn’t be going down.

• Depends on your goals man. Definitely one of the things I miss most about our old reddit community was that we had a lot of other guys with years upon years of experience always willing to weigh in on things like this. Now there’s just a few of us floating around still, and even I’m hardly willing to login to the boards unless I’m double checking that LnL is still functioning properly.

1. Look, if you want to get fucking big drop the cardio bullshit. If you think you need cardio to go from big to shredded you’re sorely mistaken. There is a world famous workout meant specifically for gear users who want to lean out but stay big af. If you’re interested I’ll throw it your way, I’m not sure how many people around here are from the old days so it’s not as circulated as it once was. But if you can’t complete the program, it lasts around 8 weeks if you’re man enough, but if you can’t even make it through a month of it I recommend getting off gear ASAP and going natural. This shit isn’t magic freak show serum.

2. If you’re one of those board shorts type dudes, or you’re functionality training (like you have a job that actually requires you to be physically fit not just big, there is a difference) then there’s another route to take. You can keep up the cardio, but again using the aforementioned training regiment is the way to go. Let’s say for example that you’re a wilderness EMT or hotshot so you need to be able to run around 5 miles timed, you’ll keep up your cardio aspects but that means you’re going to need to make up for that loss of not just energy mentally and physically but calorie wise as well. Cardio diminishes your ability to pack on muscle mass because it forces your body to use its finite resources elsewhere, but in theory you can avoid this issue by making up for it through eating more. In this scenario you’ll need to be hitting every single protein timing of every waking moment, as well as throwing on the calories.

In theory with #2 you could possibly continue doing typical mass building plans as long as you make up for the loss of calories from cardio, as well as hitting literally every single protein window during your waking hours. Guys in the SOF community do this with success, but they’re also getting paid to live for this body type. The easiest route would be to drop the cardio, pick up the STGVT program I can send you, and don’t fucking quit.

• [quote=“SwissR” pid=‘65330’ dateline=‘1566076757’]
    Depends on your goals man. Definitely one of the things I miss most about our old reddit community was that we had a lot of other guys with years upon years of experience always willing to weigh in on things like this. Now there’s just a few of us floating around still, and even I’m hardly willing to login to the boards unless I’m double checking that LnL is still functioning properly.

1. Look, if you want to get fucking big drop the cardio bullshit. If you think you need cardio to go from big to shredded you’re sorely mistaken. There is a world famous workout meant specifically for gear users who want to lean out but stay big af. If you’re interested I’ll throw it your way, I’m not sure how many people around here are from the old days so it’s not as circulated as it once was. But if you can’t complete the program, it lasts around 8 weeks if you’re man enough, but if you can’t even make it through a month of it I recommend getting off gear ASAP and going natural. This shit isn’t magic freak show serum.

2. If you’re one of those board shorts type dudes, or you’re functionality training (like you have a job that actually requires you to be physically fit not just big, there is a difference) then there’s another route to take. You can keep up the cardio, but again using the aforementioned training regiment is the way to go. Let’s say for example that you’re a wilderness EMT or hotshot so you need to be able to run around 5 miles timed, you’ll keep up your cardio aspects but that means you’re going to need to make up for that loss of not just energy mentally and physically but calorie wise as well. Cardio diminishes your ability to pack on muscle mass because it forces your body to use its finite resources elsewhere, but in theory you can avoid this issue by making up for it through eating more. In this scenario you’ll need to be hitting every single protein timing of every waking moment, as well as throwing on the calories.

In theory with #2 you could possibly continue doing typical mass building plans as long as you make up for the loss of calories from cardio, as well as hitting literally every single protein window during your waking hours. Guys in the SOF community do this with success, but they’re also getting paid to live for this body type. The easiest route would be to drop the cardio, pick up the STGVT program I can send you, and don’t fucking quit.
    [/quote]

Im interested in this program. Glad some of the old community is still here to pass down knowledge.

• [quote=“SwissR” pid=‘65330’ dateline=‘1566076757’]
    Depends on your goals man. Definitely one of the things I miss most about our old reddit community was that we had a lot of other guys with years upon years of experience always willing to weigh in on things like this. Now there’s just a few of us floating around still, and even I’m hardly willing to login to the boards unless I’m double checking that LnL is still functioning properly.

[/quote]

I’m interested as well. Going to be running test/deca and dbol for my 2nd cycle in November. Really want that mass brother

• Once a day is enough… look at Dexter Jackson, the guy trains like 3 days a week, and lifts the least amount of weight he possibly can. He does this while being stoned off his ass too. Less is more, your body needs adequate time to recover as well.

• @“SwissR” I want this program!

• [quote=“BuiltByFire” pid=‘65334’ dateline=‘1566084124’]
    [quote=“SwissR” pid=‘65330’ dateline=‘1566076757’]

[/quote]

Im interested in this program. Glad some of the old community is still here to pass down knowledge.
    [/quote]

[quote=“JustaNewbie1” pid=‘65345’ dateline=‘1566090019’]

[/quote]

I’m interested as well. Going to be running test/deca and dbol for my 2nd cycle in November. Really want that mass brother
    [/quote]

[quote=“unclecurley” pid=‘65355’ dateline=‘1566094702’]
    @“SwissR” I want this program!
    [/quote]

Messenger isn’t working for me, I lost my old account on here but I’ll hit up the mods and figure it out so you guys can get ahold of me in the future.

Just a warning, this shit is brutal. There’s no way to sugarcoat it, I know plenty of guys that it broke and helped them realize they weren’t cut out for the main stage at the freak show. It will test you mentally and physically but if you guys stick it out you’ll hit a new mental peak you didn’t know existed. Don’t cheat yourself, just work it and it’ll work you. I know several guys who wear banana hammocks and flex for a living that use it with success. I believe in you, y’all are the generation that will pass on the torch to the next.

https://amp.reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/5hhsfr/swoletides_gvt/

• [quote=“SwissR” pid=‘65362’ dateline=‘1566098072’]
    [quote=“BuiltByFire” pid=‘65334’ dateline=‘1566084124’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Messenger isn’t working for me, I lost my old account on here but I’ll hit up the mods and figure it out so you guys can get ahold of me in the future.

Just a warning, this shit is brutal. There’s no way to sugarcoat it, I know plenty of guys that it broke and helped them realize they weren’t cut out for the main stage at the freak show. It will test you mentally and physically but if you guys stick it out you’ll hit a new mental peak you didn’t know existed. Don’t cheat yourself, just work it and it’ll work you. I know several guys who wear banana hammocks and flex for a living that use it with success. I believe in you, y’all are the generation that will pass on the torch to the next.

[/quote]

Pretty sure everyone and their mother has heard of swoletide’s GVT

• [quote=“PissedPajamas” pid=‘65366’ dateline=‘1566102099’]
    [quote=“SwissR” pid=‘65362’ dateline=‘1566098072’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

For anyone that doesn’t want to read all that, just choose a bunch of exercises for one body part and do 10 sets of 10 reps for each one you choose. Rest for a minute between each set.

Normally I would say that this is some retard shit, but it’s not because there’s 1000’s of different methods and ways to pick up heavy shit and then put it down. They pretty much all give the same results too, unless it’s a particular method of training (powerlifting, strongman, CrossFit?).

• This idea that you can’t do cardio and get big is fucking childish. I’ve went from 170 lbs at 6’3 to 225 in a year doing cardio 5x a week for a minimum of 30 minutes a session. I do two a days as well, and hey guess what for 8 months of that year I did intermittent fasting (AMG NOOOOO) I just have an insanely high tdee (around 6k), which makes actually bulking a fucking chore and extremely expensive some times.

I do so much cardio because of mental health issues, it really helps me moderate mood swings and ptsd symptoms. It’s just like everything else in fitness, you do what works for you and for some people that comes a lot quicker than others. If you enjoy cardio, do it. If you’re doing extra cardio you’re going to need either more food or more rest to compensate to stay at the same strength level or grow, full stop. If you can’t out eat your exercise than obviously reduce the cardio.

I, unlike some of these older experienced guys, actually like to be able to functionally manipulate my body weight in space and maintain my cardiorepiratory functionality so I don’t look like a god damn meme whenever I help a friend load a truck with some lawn equipment or some shit.
    [hr]
    There’s more than one way to skin a cat

• [quote=“SwissR” pid=‘65362’ dateline=‘1566098072’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I just fucking lost IQ. if you are trying to be sarcastic, you forgot the /s and it looks like you’re serious. If you are serious: hire a coach: say dave palumbo, charles glass, or neil hill for example and ask them if they’ve heard of this world famous routing Answer is going to be a no lol.

It’s all calories in and calories out to get lean and time under tension(varying ranges for strength/hypertrophy) with progressive overload to grow.

To bring this back on topic - I try to cardio everyday just for the fitness aspect and it’s usually later in the day in conjunction to training if not right after.

if you’re losing strength - did you drop gear dose since you started? Are you out of energy because you dropped calories so significantly? Have you tried doing heavy lifts earlier in the day first then do cardio later in the day? (you don’t have to do fasted cardio)

• [quote=“Masterofron” pid=‘65372’ dateline=‘1566105766’]
    [quote=“PissedPajamas” pid=‘65366’ dateline=‘1566102099’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

For anyone that doesn’t want to read all that, just choose a bunch of exercises for one body part and do 10 sets of 10 reps for each one you choose. Rest for a minute between each set.

Normally I would say that this is some retard shit, but it’s not because there’s 1000’s of different methods and ways to pick up heavy shit and then put it down. They pretty much all give the same results too, unless it’s a particular method of training (powerlifting, strongman, CrossFit?).
    [/quote]

Yeah I kinda figured it would be swole tides program. I was shown that program when I first found SST. Very similar to FSt7 which is actually my favorite routine to use.

• that was so built up like some top secret program, pretty sure that split is in the wiki on r/steroids…

off to do 10x10 back squats so I can’t use stairs or a toilet for the next 4 days! JK

• [quote=“unclecurley” pid=‘65393’ dateline=‘1566131296’]
    that was so built up like some top secret program, pretty sure that split is in the wiki on r/steroids…

off to do 10x10 back squats so I can’t use stairs or a toilet for the next 4 days! JK
    [/quote]

Get them gains bro!

• [quote=“zdawnz” pid=‘65380’ dateline=‘1566108890’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I just fucking lost IQ. if you are trying to be sarcastic, you forgot the /s and it looks like you’re serious. If you are serious: hire a coach: say dave palumbo, charles glass, or neil hill for example and ask them if they’ve heard of this world famous routing Answer is going to be a no lol.

It’s all calories in and calories out to get lean and time under tension(varying ranges for strength/hypertrophy) with progressive overload to grow.

To bring this back on topic - I try to cardio everyday just for the fitness aspect and it’s usually later in the day in conjunction to training if not right after.

if you’re losing strength - did you drop gear dose since you started? Are you out of energy because you dropped calories so significantly? Have you tried doing heavy lifts earlier in the day first then do cardio later in the day? (you don’t have to do fasted cardio)
    [/quote]

Hit me up when you hit 265 sub 9 skinny kid.

You’re legit new to the game and that’s fine, but it’s skinny kids like you that ran off all of the experienced guys. We had doctors, nurses, Olympia competitors… and sub par skinny fucks like yourself destroyed what we created. If my 23 year old natty mentees look better than you, just hop off and atop soaking up the oil those of us who can use it properly need.

Stay uneducated pencil neck.
    [hr]
    [quote=“unclecurley” pid=‘65393’ dateline=‘1566131296’]
    that was so built up like some top secret program, pretty sure that split is in the wiki on r/steroids…

[/quote]

It wasn’t highly publicized before us old guard took over, mainly because it’s your first test to see if you can actually fucking hang. Then it got publicized, pencil necks started using 1/8th the weight they should be and then everyone stopped passing it around because it’s not meant to be some fucking soccer moms tone up program. It is your entry point. Unfortunately the reason why most of you look like extra vascular nattys is because you don’t push programs to your limits, hence why the old guard fucked off for the most part. Hell I barely come around anymore because the majority of the posters these days are early to mid 20s, were never able to break 200lbs sub 12 natural and do PPL 5x5 for years on end wondering why they can’t put on at least 25lbs lean mass every year.

Looks like the new natty looking boys that run the show these days are the same types we tried to ward off from pinning or outright harassing off the board. That’s alright though, the cool thing about this game is that when theyre 40 years old completely bald with nuts all shriveled up with nothing to show for it, it’ll hit. Maybe it’s the years of tren use, but I just love the thought of these natty looking fuckers realizing they fucked up their bodies without even looking better than amateur natty stage freaks. Just makes my heart smile

• [quote=“SwissR” pid=‘65476’ dateline=‘1566186825’]
    [quote=“zdawnz” pid=‘65380’ dateline=‘1566108890’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You’re legit new to the game and that’s fine, but it’s skinny kids like you that ran off all of the experienced guys. We had doctors, nurses, Olympia competitors… and sub par skinny fucks like yourself destroyed what we created. If my 23 year old natty mentees look better than you, just hop off and atop soaking up the oil those of us who can use it properly need.

[hr]

[/quote]

It wasn’t highly publicized before us old guard took over, mainly because it’s your first test to see if you can actually fucking hang. Then it got publicized, pencil necks started using 1/8th the weight they should be and then everyone stopped passing it around because it’s not meant to be some fucking soccer moms tone up program. It is your entry point. Unfortunately the reason why most of you look like extra vascular nattys is because you don’t push programs to your limits, hence why the old guard fucked off for the most part. Hell I barely come around anymore because the majority of the posters these days are early to mid 20s, were never able to break 200lbs sub 12 natural and do PPL 5x5 for years on end wondering why they can’t put on at least 25lbs lean mass every year.

Looks like the new natty looking boys that run the show these days are the same types we tried to ward off from pinning or outright harassing off the board. That’s alright though, the cool thing about this game is that when theyre 40 years old completely bald with nuts all shriveled up with nothing to show for it, it’ll hit. Maybe it’s the years of tren use, but I just love the thought of these natty looking fuckers realizing they fucked up their bodies without even looking better than amateur natty stage freaks. Just makes my heart smile
    [/quote]

~yawn my 12yo self prelifting looked better than you. flex your maturity more.

I’ve been around before swoletide even made that post

I’m not going to make 265 9% at 5’6 without buying a car a year worth of gear; no amount of training is going to get me there - i doubt legit kigs would even get me there considering how wide my joints are. philusina’s stage weight is ~240 at 5’9 with an off season ~270.

• [quote=“SwissR” pid=‘65476’ dateline=‘1566186825’]
    [quote=“zdawnz” pid=‘65380’ dateline=‘1566108890’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[hr]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LMAO just LMAO at these young kids who aren’t putting in 25lbs it lean mass a year. 600lb sub 8% body fat crew checking in.