UPS, FedEx signature confirmation delivery

Topic created · 6 Posts · 169 Views
  • Are these possible with AAS?

Only asking because the USPS just lost one of my packages.

They claim they scanned it in and put it in my mailbox, they state that their GPS shows between nextdoor neighbor and my house. My neighbors who I’m good friends with never received this package and I certainly didn’t. Checked my mailbox and theirs and asked the only person on the block that is a postal carrier herself, she never received a package.

I have informed delivery, stating pack in my mailbox. I check my mailbox at noon everyday, never had a package stolen. Pack delivered 30 minutes before I checked my mailbox.

So here’s my view. The USPS has cost me probably $2000 in lost packages over the last ten years, even when insured they find a way to weasel out of paying.

Any other ways of shipping AAS that sellers use to keep it out of the hands of the USPS.

• [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘65316’ dateline=‘1566067600’]
    Are these possible with AAS?

Only asking because the USPS just lost one of my packages.

They claim they scanned it in and put it in my mailbox, they state that their GPS shows between nextdoor neighbor and my house. My neighbors who I’m good friends with never received this package and I certainly didn’t. Checked my mailbox and theirs and asked the only person on the block that is a postal carrier herself, she never received a package.

I have informed delivery, stating pack in my mailbox. I check my mailbox at noon everyday, never had a package stolen. Pack delivered 30 minutes before I checked my mailbox.

So here’s my view. The USPS has cost me probably $2000 in lost packages over the last ten years, even when insured they find a way to weasel out of paying.

Any other ways of shipping AAS that sellers use to keep it out of the hands of the USPS.
    [/quote]

USPS is the only method of shipping that any domestic source will use. You could easily just solve your issue by renting a P.O. Box… Also you should probably take the tracking number into your local post office and ask them about it, your neighborhood postal carrier could have had the day off, or was given a different route that day due to whatever circumstances (it happens, my stoner mailman always bitches about it to me).

• [quote=“Masterofron” pid=‘65348’ dateline=‘1566091767’]

USPS is the only method of shipping that any domestic source will use. You could easily just solve your issue by renting a P.O. Box… Also you should probably take the tracking number into your local post office and ask them about it, your neighborhood postal carrier could have had the day off, or was given a different route that day due to whatever circumstances (it happens, my stoner mailman always bitches about it to me).
    [/quote]

I’ve done all I can do. I’ve never had a stolen package, and I know it wasn’t stolen, but postal service wants me to file with the police…that’s a no can do obviously.

I’ll just have to put in a reorder for the same stuff. I hope whoever got it enjoys.
    [hr]
    The other thing I was thinking about, what if the person who received the package takes it to the cops?

I suspect since it’s not in my possession they can’t do anything about it at all.

• They could get in trouble for opening a pack with your name.

• [quote=“Masterofron” pid=‘65348’ dateline=‘1566091767’]

USPS is the only method of shipping that any domestic source will use. You could easily just solve your issue by renting a P.O. Box…
    [/quote]

P.O. Box is something I should have done along time ago. Didn’t want to do it because the post office is six miles from my house.

With informed delivery and P.O. Box the screw ups should be cut down, they can’t claim delivery if there’s nothing in my box.

I did at one time think about buying a large mailbox that is locked, big enough to put packs in and install a camera so I can watch the courier.

• [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘65411’ dateline=‘1566143184’]
    [quote=“Masterofron” pid=‘65348’ dateline=‘1566091767’]

USPS is the only method of shipping that any domestic source will use. You could easily just solve your issue by renting a P.O. Box…
    [/quote]

P.O. Box is something I should have done along time ago. Didn’t want to do it because the post office is six miles from my house.

With informed delivery and P.O. Box the screw ups should be cut down, they can’t claim delivery if there’s nothing in my box.

I did at one time think about buying a large mailbox that is locked, big enough to put packs in and install a camera so I can watch the courier.
    [/quote]

Are you trying to go to jail for spying on postal workers? Lmao