Show Next Year- Need Opinions on Cruise vs Getting Off

Topic created · 5 Posts · 430 Views
  • Hello everyone, I’m planning on doing my first class physique show next April. I’ve been training for about 15 years and am 6’ 215 at about 10% bodyfat.

I’ve done probably 4-5 cycles in the last 10 years, mostly just test E and some Anavar to kick start.

I’d like to complete next year so decided to do a bit more intense of a cycle this summer. Currently on 12 weeks of test C. Front loaded with 50mg/day of Var for the first 4 weeks and then am dropping the test down to 250/week and adding Tren A at 300mg/week for the next 5-6 weeks. Then, i’ll bring the test back up to about 500mg for the remainder of the cycle.

That will put me in late October. I don’t think I’d have time for a full PCT before my precontest cycle (probably starting in December) so I was considering just cruising on 100-200mg of test until the precontest cycle starts. I’ve always been dilligent with cycling on/off and have run full PCTs and stayed off gear at least 6 months in between cycles.

Is this a bad idea? Should I continue to get off for 6-8 weeks before the precontest cycle? I’m concerned that 1. I’ll not be able to restart test production and 2. I’ll lose gains that I need to perform well at the show.

Thanks for any advice.

• I wouldn’t bother with pct just to go back on in 6-8 weeks. And if my bloodwork wasn’t getting scary I would blast through tell the contest. What do you plan on running precontest?

• [quote=“Trenstorm” pid=‘65228’ dateline=‘1565985683’]
    I wouldn’t bother with pct just to go back on in 6-8 weeks. And if my bloodwork wasn’t getting scary I would blast through tell the contest. What do you plan on running precontest?
    [/quote]

I’m going to get the bloodwork done at the end of this cycle. Just want to make sure I’m not doing any long term damage as this is more aggressive than I usually get with these compounds.

Precontest will be fairly standard. Just test E (eventually transitioning to test prop) and then a fairly long run of EQ finishing with Tren/Masteron before the show. No idea about dosages yet. I have no dreams to be a pro or anything, just want to look really good on stage as it has always been a dream of mine to compete.

• Random input: No point in raising your test up for a mere 2-3 weeks after you finish tren, just keep it at 250 for that time or even start your cruise then.

• [quote=“kingofcarbz” pid=‘65306’ dateline=‘1566056611’]
    Random input: No point in raising your test up for a mere 2-3 weeks after you finish tren, just keep it at 250 for that time or even start your cruise then.
    [/quote]

Noted- makes sense.