Hello friends

Topic created · 12 Posts · 716 Views
  • After many years out of the “game” I’ve made my way back, and boy has it changed! Bitcoin has taken over! I’m blessed I stumbled open such a great website, to be honest I’ve been creeping for about a month now getting the lingo figured out, and lots of searching to not look like a fool. Happy to be a part of the fam!

• [quote=“Bigb36” pid=‘64818’ dateline=‘1565721317’]
    After many years out of the “game” I’ve made my way back, and boy has it changed! Bitcoin has taken over! I’m blessed I stumbled open such a great website, to be honest I’ve been creeping for about a month now getting the lingo figured out, and lots of searching to not look like a fool. Happy to be a part of the fam. ??
    [/quote]

Welcome brother!

• Glad you’re part of the fam man!

• Thx guys! After a month I finally decided to pull the trigger, source ready, Bitcoin bought, go to try and send it and… 9 day hold lol fml Coinbase is a bitch…

• wonder what could happen in 9 days given BTC volatility… haha

• [quote=“ezv6_v2” pid=‘64844’ dateline=‘1565734639’]
    wonder what could happen in 9 days given BTC volatility… haha
    [/quote]

Lol I’ve already lost 7$…

• Welcome brother, may i add that i use an online banking account called “chime”. I never have any issues with holds on funds whatsoever and btc is available almost instantly. Hope that helps and have fun.

• Welcome!

you can get your BTC for instant release (no waiting delay) if you purchase with a debit card vs. connected bank account number. Mine gives me both options. There may be a tiny extra fee for using my debit card but it’s worth it.

Also, make sure you don’t send BTC directly to a vendor from Coinbase. Send your BTC from yourself to yourself into a Blockchain Wallet account (free to make and free to use for the most part)

But you probably read that already.

• Welcome.

I’m surprised @“Animutiddies” hasn’t commented yet accusing you of being a cop.

• [quote=“Masterofron” pid=‘64887’ dateline=‘1565768760’]
    Welcome.

I’m surprised @“Animutiddies” hasn’t commented yet accusing you of being a cop.
    [/quote]

Lol definitely not a cop or anything of the sort…
    [hr]
    [quote=“unclecurley” pid=‘64875’ dateline=‘1565756701’]
    Welcome!

you can get your BTC for instant release (no waiting delay) if you purchase with a debit card vs. connected bank account number. Mine gives me both options. There may be a tiny extra fee for using my debit card but it’s worth it.

Also, make sure you don’t send BTC directly to a vendor from Coinbase. Send your BTC from yourself to yourself into a Blockchain Wallet account (free to make and free to use for the most part)

But you probably read that already.
    [/quote]

Thx bro I knew most of that except the blockchain wallet part. I’ll get it figured out soon lol if not there’s good ole w/u that I used in years past, in person the old fashion way, but the future is now lol.

• Use the cash app to purchase btc and then send it to blockchain, there’s never a wait

• [quote=“dianabolman” pid=‘64900’ dateline=‘1565792242’]
    Use the cash app to purchase btc and then send it to blockchain, there’s never a wait
    [/quote]

Thx friend! I thought I had it figured out lol but a man has to admit his mistakes and fix them to progress.