Melatotan 2 stock

Topic created · 9 Posts · 539 Views
  • Anyone know where to get some Melatotan 2 at? The sources I’ve found on here don’t seem to have any in stock.

Appreciate any help!

• theres a dozen or so sources on meso that have it stocked, plus most peptide retailers do as well

• American Research Labs in a pinch. Always had good results from them

• just bought some today from www.blueskypeptide.com. I’ve not used it but my friend had good results.

• If I have a long stretch of beach trips coming up and I’m pale as a ghost, should I run some melanotan and hit the tanning beds so I don’t get fukt while traveling?

• [quote=“ezv6_v2” pid=‘64846’ dateline=‘1565734803’]
    If I have a long stretch of beach trips coming up and I’m pale as a ghost, should I run some melanotan and hit the tanning beds so I don’t get fukt while traveling?
    [/quote]

i would recommend to start taking two lines on the insulin syringe a day leading up to the beach trip bout a week or two before . then bring some with u to the trip. unmixed tho. it has to be refridgerated after its mixed. buy two vials . one for the pregame that u will use to maintain also when u get back and one for the trip. u will be much darker. and lots of definition will be noticed.
    -stay anabolic

• [quote=“glutepinner” pid=‘64810’ dateline=‘1565717647’]
    just bought some today from www.blueskypeptide.com. I’ve not used it but my friend had good results.
    [/quote]

blue sky is the best, everything ive used.
    nolva knocked out gyno, adex got my e2 down where i want it, bpc got me outa my walkin boot in 4 weeks instead of 7 for my achilles, the clen was too strong for me, and the mt2 got me so dark i had to stop using it.

• Another vote for BlueSkyePeptide. They periodically have sales up to 47% off as well. Worked fantastic to help brown this ginger up before summer, and the tan has still stayed strong.