USPS - Rescheduled to next delivery day alert?

Topic created · 5 Posts · 474 Views
  • Got an alert almost a week ago that a pack has been rescheduled to next delivery day on the day it was expected to arrive. Problem is, this was when it was still scanned in a state pretty far from mine. No further update has happened, and I can confirm that this pack is actually for me because it’s also on Informed Delivery. Has USPS just lost it at this point?

• [quote=“inten” pid=‘64780’ dateline=‘1565699953’]
    Got an alert almost a week ago that a pack has been rescheduled to next delivery day on the day it was expected to arrive. Problem is, this was when it was still scanned in a state pretty far from mine. No further update has happened, and I can confirm that this pack is actually for me because it’s also on Informed Delivery. Has USPS just lost it at this point?
    [/quote]

You could ask the source to look at the tracking info to at least verify if it’s moving and/or where it stopped.

• [quote=“Black.Beard” pid=‘64782’ dateline=‘1565700964’]
    [quote=“inten” pid=‘64780’ dateline=‘1565699953’]
    Got an alert almost a week ago that a pack has been rescheduled to next delivery day on the day it was expected to arrive. Problem is, this was when it was still scanned in a state pretty far from mine. No further update has happened, and I can confirm that this pack is actually for me because it’s also on Informed Delivery. Has USPS just lost it at this point?
    [/quote]

You could ask the source to look at the tracking info to at least verify if it’s moving and/or where it stopped.
    [/quote]

They don’t have any more tracking info than I do

• [quote=“inten” pid=‘64797’ dateline=‘1565707688’]
    [quote=“Black.Beard” pid=‘64782’ dateline=‘1565700964’]
    [quote=“inten” pid=‘64780’ dateline=‘1565699953’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

They don’t have any more tracking info than I do
    [/quote]

I would think they would offer a reship soon, but it depends on their policy. Domestic sources don’t usually have to worry about seized orders.

You could ask, sucks just waiting for it and it shows good faith from the source.

• I am in the same boat as op. However, today USPS finally updated the tracking info. The way I read it is that the source make a shipping label, but when the USPS tried to pickup the package it was not there, and rescheduled the pickup to the next day. This happened for three more attempted pickups and then the USPS finally got the package.

Or I could be completely wrong.