WINTERPHARM T/A

Topic created · 2 Posts · 253 Views
  • Ordered from @“WinterPharm” 8/2 (a Friday) late evening, received a shipping confirmation 8/9, got the goods to my door 8/12. Six business days because I don’t count the Friday I ordered due to me ordering so late.

Professional looking label and packaged making sure DHB’s sweet aroma doesn’t ruin someone’s mail run. All kidding aside a good experience and can’t wait to continue to pin this snake venom.

Popped my cherry ordering from a site vs direct email. Straight to the point and idiot proof and yes that includes me.

• [quote=“Bench_Much!” pid=‘64748’ dateline=‘1565662250’]
    Ordered from @“WinterPharm” 8/2 (a Friday) late evening, received a shipping confirmation 8/9, got the goods to my door 8/12. Six business days because I don’t count the Friday I ordered due to me ordering so late.

Professional looking label and packaged making sure DHB’s sweet aroma doesn’t ruin someone’s mail run. All kidding aside a good experience and can’t wait to continue to pin this snake venom.

Popped my cherry ordering from a site vs direct email. Straight to the point and idiot proof and yes that includes me.
    [/quote]

People still fuck up ordering from my webstore :/

Thanks for ordering and the review. Pin slow and you should have minimal pip with my DHB.