Pipster gone?

Topic created · 10 Posts · 677 Views
  • Where the fuck is @“alphaproject” … I miss the comments. Made me laugh Soo much. @ @“yelruP”

• Honestly didn’t even realize wtf! He died of his pip unfortunately. Pip in the forearm and hip bone led to internal damage.

@jacked @“kingofcarbz”

• I was wondering the same thing a few days ago. Just an observation, but pippy’s sudden disappearance coincides with Karma’s recent disaster cycle thread. Correlation does not necessarily imply causation, but it’s a little suspicious. And the fact that they’re literally polar opposites as far as bodies kind of makes you wonder.

• [quote=“mdwilson2011” pid=‘64794’ dateline=‘1565706098’]
    I was wondering the same thing a few days ago. Just an observation, but pippy’s sudden disappearance coincides with Karma’s recent disaster cycle thread. Correlation does not necessarily imply causation, but it’s a little suspicious. And the fact that they’re literally polar opposites as far as bodies kind of makes you wonder.
    [/quote]

Oh fuck. Mods plz look into this! Good catch

• DO SOME INVESTIGATIONS!!!

• Investigate the fuck out of this!!!

• OMG fatbricks you actually missed bullying me. Most members on here are cool, maybe 75% but those 25% are just a cancer I don’t need to look at or think about at this stage in my life. I will not read any posts after mine so if you do write a response I’m certainly not going to see it. Enjoy roasting other members fatfuck I mean fuckbrick…fatbrick… shit I always forget.

• [quote=“alphaproject” pid=‘64864’ dateline=‘1565751705’]
    OMG fatbricks you actually missed bullying me. Most members on here are cool, maybe 75% but those 25% are just a cancer I don’t need to look at or think about at this stage in my life. I will not read any posts after mine so if you do write a response I’m certainly not going to see it. Enjoy roasting other members fatfuck I mean fuckbrick…fatbrick… shit I always forget.
    [/quote]

I feel like a fuckbrick would be featured on Adam and Eve…@“Fatbricks” congratulations uh, you made it?

• I figured he got a pretty bad abscess in his forearm so he couldn’t type anymore. Guess I’m wrong…

• Baby come back… you can blame it all on me… Baby come back!