Srx Labs - Test C, Tren E

Topic created · 11 Posts · 1144 Views
  • Let me start by saying this is my first ever time using any sort of injectable steroid and is currently my first cycle.

I’m currently running 600mg/3cc’s Every 2 days of the test C
    and up until now I’ve only done 2 pins on tren E and it was only 1 cc ea time.

As this all is new to me, I definitely do feel all of the gains and benefits of the Test (crazy strength, reps, recovery time, mindset being more confident)

The tren on the other hand I feel is a whole different beast, and makes me sweat like no other, also increases my rage that I want to output. So I’m waiting longer into my cycle to pin more of that.

I’m currently on my third week of pinning the test, E2D 600mg as mentioned before.

I mostly pin in my glutes thighs or biceps, and I have not had any PiP besides one pin but that was due to shaky hands. Also haven’t experienced the Tren cough I’ve read so much about.

TLDR: Srx Labs is a solid choice, great T/A times 3 days landed to my door, and from what I can tell so far from my first cycle, it’s pretty great gear. Just not so many reviews/bloodworks etc for Srx Labs but hopefully that changes, and I’d like to get bloodwork with his gear later on myself, just to see the real effects on paper.

• Wait… you’re using 600mg EOD?? As your first cycle??? With tren?? I don’t even know what to say to you

• Lmao going all in right off the bat I see. Might as well throw in Ment, halotestin, and methyl tren

• [quote=“redeement” pid=‘64710’ dateline=‘1565652707’]
    Let me start by saying this is my first ever time using any sort of injectable steroid and is currently my first cycle.

I’m currently running 600mg/3cc’s Every 2 days of the test C
    and up until now I’ve only done 2 pins on tren E and it was only 1 cc ea time.

As this all is new to me, I definitely do feel all of the gains and benefits of the Test (crazy strength, reps, recovery time, mindset being more confident)

The tren on the other hand I feel is a whole different beast, and makes me sweat like no other, also increases my rage that I want to output. So I’m waiting longer into my cycle to pin more of that.

I’m currently on my third week of pinning the test, E2D 600mg as mentioned before.

I mostly pin in my glutes thighs or biceps, and I have not had any PiP besides one pin but that was due to shaky hands. Also haven’t experienced the Tren cough I’ve read so much about.

TLDR: Srx Labs is a solid choice, great T/A times 3 days landed to my door, and from what I can tell so far from my first cycle, it’s pretty great gear. Just not so many reviews/bloodworks etc for Srx Labs but hopefully that changes, and I’d like to get bloodwork with his gear later on myself, just to see the real effects on paper.
    [/quote]

This is a joke, correct? Did you do any research at all before you started?

• This cant be real lmao? Brother, please read a smidge before you do all that.

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘64714’ dateline=‘1565653961’]
    Wait… you’re using 600mg EOD?? As your first cycle??? With tren?? I don’t even know what to say to you
    [/quote]

Well like I said only pinned 2 cc’s of tren, I sweated like a mofo and went harder than I ever have in the gym. like first 2 weeks was just me pinning Test only. but I’ve added 1cc eod of deca 250mg and also taking twice daily 25 mg ea time dianabol but these are from diff source. I have clomid and nolvadex on hand.

• [quote=“redeement” pid=‘64740’ dateline=‘1565659768’]
    [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘64714’ dateline=‘1565653961’]
    Wait… you’re using 600mg EOD?? As your first cycle??? With tren?? I don’t even know what to say to you
    [/quote]

Well like I said only pinned 2 cc’s of tren, I sweated like a mofo and went harder than I ever have in the gym. like first 2 weeks was just me pinning Test only. but I’ve added 1cc eod of deca 250mg and also taking twice daily 25 mg ea time dianabol but these are from diff source. I have clomid and nolvadex on hand.
    [/quote]

so first cycle ever and you are running well over a gram of gear? i really hope you are joking dude. Obviously you did little to no research before you began.

• …lol, just lol.

• One time I ordered 10 vials of Tren A from Gumball. I told him I wasn’t a psycho, and I was ordering for a friend as well. Gumball said “This isn’t psycho. We had a newbie tell us he was having terrible pip and side effects from our Tren. Turns out he was pinning an ENTIRE VIAL of Tren Ace 3x PER WEEK.” I’m sure sources have seen some crazy shit like this.

• [quote=“mdwilson2011” pid=‘64799’ dateline=‘1565709690’]
    One time I ordered 10 vials of Tren A from Gumball. I told him I wasn’t a psycho, and I was ordering for a friend as well. Gumball said “This isn’t psycho. We had a newbie tell us he was having terrible pip and side effects from our Tren. Turns out he was pinning an ENTIRE VIAL of Tren Ace 3x PER WEEK.” I’m sure sources have seen some crazy shit like this.
    [/quote]

See now a whole vial per pin of tren? that’s a diff level. wouldn’t be that stupid, and idk why I’m getting so much hate bc I’m pinning like 2.5x the beginning normal amount? I could understand if I was 150 lbs and like 5’8ish. So you guys are saying i already fucked myself bc of my dosage amount in the first few weeks?

• @“redeement” guys are giving you hell because you’re running 3 grams of gear per week on your very first cycle. It’s irresponsible for all kinds of reasons. I’m not sure you’d see olypmia competitors even running that much. Back it off to 600mg/wk of test, run that for 16 weeks, you should have really great results without growing tits or suffering an aortic aneurysm.