Controlled delivery

Topic created · 14 Posts · 1194 Views
  • Has anyone ever heard of or been through a controlled delivery?

For anyone who doesn’t know what a controlled delivery is…

It’s when a police officer dresses up as a mailman and knocks on your door, to try and get you to take the package, or even sign for it in some/most cases.

Of course if this ever happens I would say ‘I was expecting any packages’ and refuse delivery, but Im still scared of this happening… or a raid etc.

• Did you order raws from China or 100+ vials?

• [quote=“keepthemindbusy” pid=‘64613’ dateline=‘1565578856’]
    Has anyone ever heard of or been through a controlled delivery?

It’s when a police officer dresses up as a mailman and knocks on your door, to try and get you to take the package, or even sign for it in some/most cases.

Of course if this ever happens I would say ‘I was expecting any packages’ and refuse delivery, but Im still scared of this happening… or a raid etc.
    [/quote]

Odds of this happening are slim.

International orders seem to attract the most attention.

I never sign for a pack.

I always let them leave it on the porch and make sure the’re gone.

I put on a mask and glasses when I reach for the package, I run in the house, lock the doors, run to the basement, shred the box because it might be wired, hide everything.

Don’t ever talk to anyone about your AAS use. Don’t give any of your stuff away to your friends.

If you get busted, keep our mouth shut, don’t say a single word. If you have time while their pounding on the door, dump every last drop down the toilet, rinse your vials with bleach.

• LOL

• yeah but then I click the hidden button that releases my snakes from the snake cages and watch as the feds are swarmed by exotic poisonous vipers. During the chaos I grab the pack and run away to my lair before injecting all of the evil devil oils given to me by the devil man

• [quote=“egoliftlowbench” pid=‘64624’ dateline=‘1565585935’]
    yeah but then I click the hidden button that releases my snakes from the snake cages and watch as the feds are swarmed by exotic poisonous vipers. During the chaos I grab the pack and run away to my lair before injecting all of the evil devil oils given to me by the devil man
    [/quote]

This isn’t something to joke about. This has legit happened to many people, they sign, get swatted straight away, usually for large orders of other drugs, but still its something to look out for.

• [quote=“keepthemindbusy” pid=‘64651’ dateline=‘1565622236’]
    [quote=“egoliftlowbench” pid=‘64624’ dateline=‘1565585935’]
    yeah but then I click the hidden button that releases my snakes from the snake cages and watch as the feds are swarmed by exotic poisonous vipers. During the chaos I grab the pack and run away to my lair before injecting all of the evil devil oils given to me by the devil man
    [/quote]

This isn’t something to joke about. This has legit happened to many people, they sign, get swatted straight away, usually for large orders of other drugs, but still its something to look out for.
    [/quote]

Everyone’s clowning on this thread because they know it’s not about to happen to anyone on here that buys steroids/raws in moderate amounts. If your a source, then this is a valid concern, or if your buying a ton of shit from China (like sources do) then it’s a concern. If neither of those scenarios apply to you, then just forget about this ever happening.

[/quote]

You’re right if you get busted it can ruin your life.

Some sellers offer signed delivery, not a good idea.

Sellers should pack their items in a sealed bag, absorbent material and bubble wrap to prevent leaks that might alert the courier.

More then anything we need to legalize AAS. I’m not sure how we do this with the medical establishment and big pharma lobbying for complete control of our lives.

It’s simple. There’s should only be one law of the land, “Keep your Hands to Yourself”…don’t murder, rape, assault, steal or damage private or public property and keep our water, air and food free from pollution. That’s the only laws there should be in this country…past that is an infringement of my freedom.

• OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF. why does this get posted all the time, let me put it like this

1. It doesn’t matter if you don’t sign for it, I’ve had to sign for raws packs and i’ve had raws that don’t require signature. The "Hurr durr they cant arrest you if you dont sign) is a MEEEEEME, their ultimate goal is to prove that you 1. knew what the package contains, 2. accepted the package into your possession knowing what it contained. This is why they call it Possession of a CONTROLLED substance. definition of what constitutes possession and control is established on a state by state basis.

2. police investigations cost money, ordering 1000$ or less of gear is really not worth a 10k police investigation. Just follow basic OPSEC and you’re fine 99% of the time.

3. Stop being paranoid you fucks, sources here order $10000 packs every week and have shit tons of illegal ass lab ware and pill presses and they survive. you’re not worth police investigation, especially with people moving tens of thousands of dollars of drugs per week

4. That’s not what a Controlled Delivery is, they happen in so many different ways, sometimes theyll bumrush you when youre leaving to go to work, sometimes theyll deliver packages to you in plain police clothes, it’s not like they use one same method every raid.

tl;dr Stop being paranoid, you’re fine unless youre involved in a FUCK ton of drugs or drug dealing or serious crime

[quote=“egoliftlowbench” pid=‘64624’ dateline=‘1565585935’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

It’s a risk you potentially take doing whatever it is we do. Either do it or don’t. We alltakw this risk and we all just suck up whatever fear we do or don’t have. What do you expect from posting this?

• As stated, the chances are slim. Every found all of the different aas sites selling the stuff, discussing it openly, and pushing it?

• [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘64621’ dateline=‘1565582117’]
    [quote=“keepthemindbusy” pid=‘64613’ dateline=‘1565578856’]
    Has anyone ever heard of or been through a controlled delivery?

[/quote]

Odds of this happening are slim.

International orders seem to attract the most attention.

I never sign for a pack.

I always let them leave it on the porch and make sure the’re gone.

I put on a mask and glasses when I reach for the package, I run in the house, lock the doors, run to the basement, shred the box because it might be wired, hide everything.

Don’t ever talk to anyone about your AAS use. Don’t give any of your stuff away to your friends.

If you get busted, keep our mouth shut, don’t say a single word. If you have time while their pounding on the door, dump every last drop down the toilet, rinse your vials with bleach.
    [/quote]

[quote]I put on a mask and glasses when I reach for the package, I run in the house, lock the doors, run to the basement, shred the box because it might be wired, hide everything. [/quote]
    hahaha I laughed so hard, thank you. I’m just picturing some yuge roided up bro leaping out to grab his pack with a trench coat and one of those dollar store glasses & fake-nose-mustache get-ups.

Neighbors across the street:
    “W-what was that…”
    “Oh don’t mind him, Carol, that’s just ‘ol Chad Thundercock. Probably thinks Fedex is gangstalkin’ him again…”

• Some good ideas though is to torch and i mean burn the sent from addy labels from your packs, dispose of all your sharps right and smash empty vials and make the part not glass unrecognizable before disposing of the shit.

They would need probable cause to launch an investigation even on a county level like local law enforcement dont carry your shit on your person or in your vehicle if you tend to get profiled by your areas street beat.

Use common sense with opsec and privacy, everybodys clowning cuz the chances are so damn slim but imma be taking my own advice on this shit. I think first time posession of a personal amount would only be a class B misdemeanor which isnt shit to really worry about in the grand scheme of things, wouldnt effect gun rights after probation IF they were even to give you probation for that.

Unless you want a white collar job or are shooting for a government job its almost inconsequential and even though i pissed all those possibilities away along time ago youd have to be some kind of retarded not to want to be a little careful. Still though i bet i laughed harded than misrah reading all that shit

• Thank you to all (most) the replies here for being serious and letting me know the chances are so small its not worth worrying about. You have eased my mind, honestly. Its easy to over think things like this, but thinking logically about it is the best and I always order less than 300$ worth anyway so yeah, not worth police time.