Anybody Know Where I Can Buy Penicillin?

Topic created · 15 Posts · 738 Views
  • I hate having to go to a doctor every time, explain why I need penicillin, just to hopefully get some.

Any sources sell penicillin for guys like me who get infections here and there?

• [quote=“buskis” pid=‘64513’ dateline=‘1565530279’]
    I hate having to go to a doctor every time, explain why I need penicillin, just to hopefully get some.

[/quote]

i bet you express pct has it

• [quote=“Fatbricks” pid=‘64515’ dateline=‘1565530361’]
    [quote=“buskis” pid=‘64513’ dateline=‘1565530279’]
    I hate having to go to a doctor every time, explain why I need penicillin, just to hopefully get some.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Dang, only US shipping I think.

I’ll check all the international sources, thanks for your input!

• If amoxicillin will work, look up fishmox. You can get that on Amazon.

• did you check AIPCT shop?

• [quote=“buskis” pid=‘64517’ dateline=‘1565531448’]
    [quote=“Fatbricks” pid=‘64515’ dateline=‘1565530361’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Dude check their website… I doubt they have anything domestic that isn’t also available international @“ExpressPCT” … They legit have unbeatable prices on almost anything offered

• [quote=“Niceguy19” pid=‘64521’ dateline=‘1565534811’]
    If amoxicillin will work, look up fishmox. You can get that on Amazon.
    [/quote]

I do the same thing

• [quote=“Fatbricks” pid=‘64530’ dateline=‘1565542096’]
    [quote=“buskis” pid=‘64517’ dateline=‘1565531448’]
    [quote=“Fatbricks” pid=‘64515’ dateline=‘1565530361’]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Dude check their website… I doubt they have anything domestic that isn’t also available international @“ExpressPCT” … They legit have unbeatable prices on almost anything offered
    [/quote]

You’re a damn hero man, thank you so much! I didn’t know they were international.

Thanks to everyone for your inputs!!

I’ll Google which antibiotics work for infections because they might not have penicillin, but probably others. Time to search :P
    [hr]
    [quote=“Niceguy19” pid=‘64521’ dateline=‘1565534811’]
    If amoxicillin will work, look up fishmox. You can get that on Amazon.
    [/quote]

Does this work as well as Penicillin though?
    [hr]
    I see that Express PCT is selling Azithromycin. Anybody have experience with this in terms of infection from injections? And if yes, what dosage do you take?

• have you questioned why you are experiencing infections? I have been using injectable PEDs for 3 years–unswabbed vials, re-used needles without cleaning, expired BAC water–never once experienced an infection that required treatment.

• [quote=“bigmamba” pid=‘64544’ dateline=‘1565547486’]
    have you questioned why you are experiencing infections? I have been using injectable PEDs for 3 years–unswabbed vials, re-used needles without cleaning, expired BAC water–never once experienced an infection that required treatment.
    [/quote]

Unless he’s talking about STDs haha

• [quote=“bigmamba” pid=‘64544’ dateline=‘1565547486’]
    have you questioned why you are experiencing infections? I have been using injectable PEDs for 3 years–unswabbed vials, re-used needles without cleaning, expired BAC water–never once experienced an infection that required treatment.
    [/quote]

I always clean the injection site but I don’t clean the vial though. I also never re-use needles. My testosterone vials are definitely not expired, so I dunno. I had not injected in my delt in months though, maybe that’s why?

It’s alright though, I just need some antibiotica. Was just wondering if this “Azithromycin” will work? I mean it must be right? It’s the only antibiotica they’re selling. It’s just that I’ve always gotten Penicillin from my doctor and I don’t know about this stuff.

• Could you just be having a reaction? T400 swells my arm up but it’s not an infection. If you think you have an infection in your muscle go to the ER because it will likely need to be drained.

• [quote=“MentalPariah” pid=‘64562’ dateline=‘1565554903’]
    Could you just be having a reaction? T400 swells my arm up but it’s not an infection. If you think you have an infection in your muscle go to the ER because it will likely need to be drained.
    [/quote]

It could be a reaction. I injected thursday, and you usually feel something like 1 day after which means I felt it from friday. It is now late sunday, and MIGHT be getting a little better. I’ll see tomorrow.

If that’s the case then awesome! I do have an appointment on wednesday which I can always cancel in case it goes away.

So it’s early days still, right?

• I usually recommend fishmox, but if you need an injectable form of penicillin in the US, go to Tractor Supply or another feed store and they will have it. I use it on my animals and never get any questions.

• Stop raw dogging it dude.