How much AI (arimidex)

Topic created · 10 Posts · 669 Views
  • 700mg test e, 25mg anadrol, 50m proviron

Don’t want to start AI until I feel the E effects.

Last time I crashed my E by over doing it on the AI because I was worried of gyno.

• 2 weeks into cycle
    • proviron = huge libido boost so far, i want that to continue
  • You should have a general idea what you need before running a cycle like this. How much AI did you need at a 500mg/wk cycle?

It’s going to vary based on the person. I’m a high responder to arimidex; so I use .125mg every 4-5 days even at higher test doses and it’s perfect. Some folks need .5mg EOD or similar.

It’s REALLY individualized.

• blood test.

• [quote=“keepthemindbusy” pid=‘64483’ dateline=‘1565491633’]
    700mg test e, 25mg anadrol, 50m proviron

Last time I crashed my E by over doing it on the AI because I was worried of gyno.

• 2 weeks into cycle
      [/quote]

At least 1 mg per week, you can split .5 mg x 2 per week.

1-2 mg adex will cover most people, but some guys aromatize like crzy and others very little.

• [quote=“warplain” pid=‘64507’ dateline=‘1565517036’]
    You should have a general idea what you need before running a cycle like this. How much AI did you need at a 500mg/wk cycle?

It’s going to vary based on the person. I’m a high responder to arimidex; so I use .125mg every 4-5 days even at higher test doses and it’s perfect. Some folks need .5mg EOD or similar.

[/quote]

At 500mg I was using 0.5 EOD, was wayyyy too much.

Im gunna get a blood test at 4-5 weeks in after test e has peaked, to see where my E is at. Ill then take 0.25 a week and get my blood done again to see where Im at. If it hasnt lowered it enough, then Ill up it to 0.5 a week and re do blood test. Blood tests are kinda expensive here so that sucks, but I guess its the only way to know? Also, since test is out of normal range, should E be out of normal range on a blood test?

• [quote=“keepthemindbusy” pid=‘64523’ dateline=‘1565538037’]
    [quote=“warplain” pid=‘64507’ dateline=‘1565517036’]
    You should have a general idea what you need before running a cycle like this. How much AI did you need at a 500mg/wk cycle?

[/quote]

At 500mg I was using 0.5 EOD, was wayyyy too much.

Im gunna get a blood test at 4-5 weeks in after test e has peaked, to see where my E is at. Ill then take 0.25 a week and get my blood done again to see where Im at. If it hasnt lowered it enough, then Ill up it to 0.5 a week and re do blood test. Blood tests are kinda expensive here so that sucks, but I guess its the only way to know? Also, since test is out of normal range, should E be out of normal range on a blood test?
    [/quote]

Few notes - this is why most folks recommend getting yourself dialed in at 500mg; then you can stress a little less (but still get bloods!) about the nuance of other cycles.

E2 for some folks can run a bit higher than range and be fine. Depends on the person.

I always recommend the E2 Sensitive assay, as well. It’s much more accurate

• Unfortunately there is no general number that will work for everyone, so you have to find out yourself. I take just 12.5mg ASIN e3.5d with 500 mg test e, and wait at least 3-4 weeks before I even start. I rather err on the side of too high e2 than too low, estrogen is very important for hypertrophy, recovery and general well-being.

I crushed my e2 one time, and it was one of the worst mental experiences I ever had.

So just for keeping gyno incheck? Man, use ralox or a SERM ;).

• [quote=“juicyfatpowerlifter” pid=‘64576’ dateline=‘1565559061’]
    Unfortunately there is no general number that will work for everyone, so you have to find out yourself. I take just 12.5mg ASIN e3.5d with 500 mg test e, and wait at least 3-4 weeks before I even start. I rather err on the side of too high e2 than too low, estrogen is very important for hypertrophy, recovery and general well-being.

I crushed my e2 one time, and it was one of the worst mental experiences I ever had.

So just for keeping gyno incheck? Man, use ralox or a SERM ;).
    [/quote]

Thanks. I guess I was hoping to find a magic number to fit my dosages. Yeah I just dont want gyno, I already got a tiny bit from running a 1 month d bol only cycle when I was a very naive, silly 17 year old (25 now).

Gyno scares me the most, the bloat doesnt matter to me, but sex drive matters A LOT (Im married).

So I will get bloods done after my Test E peaks (4-5 weeks), see where my E, is at, take some adex for a week, see how i react from more bloods and dose accordingly after that.

• [quote=“keepthemindbusy” pid=‘64592’ dateline=‘1565568489’]

Thanks. I guess I was hoping to find a magic number to fit my dosages. Yeah I just dont want gyno, I already got a tiny bit from running a 1 month d bol only cycle when I was a very naive, silly 17 year old (25 now).

Gyno scares me the most, the bloat doesnt matter to me, but sex drive matters A LOT (Im married).

So I will get bloods done after my Test E peaks (4-5 weeks), see where my E, is at, take some adex for a week, see how i react from more bloods and dose accordingly after that.
    [/quote]

I would seriously suggest switching over to aromasin, it’s easier to dose, it’s a suicide inhibitor that permanently disables the aromatase enzyme, thus no rebound.

25mg tabs, split them in half or fourths. Start by taking 6mg or 12mg every 7 days and see how you feel.

I find once a week dose easier to control because aromasin half life is about 27hrs, so there’s no chance of over lapping and over dosing if you only take it once a week.

Of course take it with a high fat meal. I usually take mine with a peanut butter sandwich.

• [quote=“keepthemindbusy” pid=‘64483’ dateline=‘1565491633’]
    700mg test e, 25mg anadrol, 50m proviron

• 2 weeks into cycle
      [/quote]

None. Adex sucks. Use asin.