Oral bioavailability of Superdrol?

Topic created · 10 Posts · 518 Views
  • Like the title says… what’s the oral BA of superdrol? Looked all over and can’t find an answer. I’m asking because I received an injectable Sdrol and I need to figure out the conversion. Thanks!!

• [quote=“Blackpaper” pid=‘64470’ dateline=‘1565476721’]
    Like the title says… what’s the oral BA of superdrol? Looked all over and can’t find an answer. I’m asking because I received an injectable Sdrol and I need to figure out the conversion. Thanks!!
    [/quote]

Just consider it equal. There have been no scientific studies examining the difference between the two as far as I know. Anything on this topic will be 100% bro science.

• [quote=“HeathGT” pid=‘64471’ dateline=‘1565477708’]
    [quote=“Blackpaper” pid=‘64470’ dateline=‘1565476721’]
    Like the title says… what’s the oral BA of superdrol? Looked all over and can’t find an answer. I’m asking because I received an injectable Sdrol and I need to figure out the conversion. Thanks!!
    [/quote]

Just consider it equal. There have been no scientific studies examining the difference between the two as far as I know. Anything on this topic will be 100% bro science.
    [/quote]

I’m sure plenty of countries, and most of the eastern European countries, have tons a data from studies on sdrol. They just don’t feel like sharing. Peds are so taboo now in the west, no one is gonna touch it with even someone else’s scientific dick. All we have now is bro science unfortunately. You are your own guinea pig.

[/quote]

I’m unsure of the difference and it seems some guys metabolize each to varying degrees. I’m just going from forum posts when I say that. No hard data to back it up. I would suggest starting around 1/2 to 3/4 of your oral dose using the injectable because it seems some guys are able to get equal gains out of 1/2-3/4 injectable dose as the oral. This is just a suggestion though.

But by all means, if you wanna try equal dose of the injectable go for it. Practically everything I’ve says guys tolerate the injectable at least as well and most seem to do better. At least in regards to digestive issues and appetite. Lethargy seems to be mostly the same. Enjoy.

[/quote]

Injectable will have higher bioavalability, the GI tract and liver will breakdown a lot of the hormone even though it’s alkylated.

I’ve used 40 mg injectable Superdrol x 3 per week with amazing results. Dries you out, pumps the muscle up and makes you strong as hell.

Side effects were lethargy and loss of appetite, not a big deal at all and great for cutting, especially with EC stack to cover the lethargy and synergize with the appetite reduction on a cut.

• [quote=“Black.Beard” pid=‘64520’ dateline=‘1565533901’]
    [/quote]

Injectable will have higher bioavalability, the GI tract and liver will breakdown a lot of the hormone even though it’s alkylated.

I’ve used 40 mg injectable Superdrol x 3 per week with amazing results. Dries you out, pumps the muscle up and makes you strong as hell.

Side effects were lethargy and loss of appetite, not a big deal at all and great for cutting, especially with EC stack to cover the lethargy and synergize with the appetite reduction on a cut.
    [/quote]

3xs a week protocol sounds interesting. Can you expand a bit more on why and your experience with it?

• Thanks. I am going to dose starting at 10mg ED. Gunna pin pre workout which is usually in the evenings. Depending on how I respond, I plan on running for either 3 weeks, upping the dose if I find it easily tolerable, or 4 weeks at 10mg. I’ll let you guys know how it plays out.

• [quote=“Akula” pid=‘64537’ dateline=‘1565543785’]
    [quote=“Black.Beard” pid=‘64520’ dateline=‘1565533901’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

3xs a week protocol sounds interesting. Can you expand a bit more on why and your experience with it?
    [/quote]

I noticed longer frequency with short esters had no negative effect on results for test P for me (running twice a week), so i experimented with the SDROL and figured IM increases bioavailability via bypassing first pass metabolism of liver/GI tract as well as longer half-life than oral.

A friend had given me a vial of homebrew sdrol and that’s why i ran it. I had never tried sdrol before and it’s the most impressive of all the AAS i have tried. (i’ve used tren a/e, NPP, Test E/P, methyltren, halotestin, winstrol and mast e/p)

The bonus is that it might be less hepatotoxic, again, just theory but i had amazing results.

• [quote=“Black.Beard” pid=‘64670’ dateline=‘1565634909’]
    [quote=“Akula” pid=‘64537’ dateline=‘1565543785’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I noticed longer frequency with short esters had no negative effect on results for test P for me (running twice a week), so i experimented with the SDROL and figured IM increases bioavailability via bypassing first pass metabolism of liver/GI tract as well as longer half-life than oral.

A friend had given me a vial of homebrew sdrol and that’s why i ran it. I had never tried sdrol before and it’s the most impressive of all the AAS i have tried. (i’ve used tren a/e, NPP, Test E/P, methyltren, halotestin, winstrol and mast e/p)

The bonus is that it might be less hepatotoxic, again, just theory but i had amazing results.
    [/quote]

Ya I have a ton of inj sdrol I brewed last year. I’ve weaved it with drol/dbol inj mix, I’ve pulsed it every way I can think of. I still can’t go over 3 weeks. Next run I might try the 3xs a week route. Thanks

• [quote=“Akula” pid=‘64723’ dateline=‘1565655164’]
    [quote=“Black.Beard” pid=‘64670’ dateline=‘1565634909’]
    [quote=“Akula” pid=‘64537’ dateline=‘1565543785’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ya I have a ton of inj sdrol I brewed last year. I’ve weaved it with drol/dbol inj mix, I’ve pulsed it every way I can think of. I still can’t go over 3 weeks. Next run I might try the 3xs a week route. Thanks
    [/quote]

Yeah, try it with EC stack. It’s amazing on a cut. The stimulant effect will help negate the lethargy and it will further suppress appetite, the combo is incredible for cutting.