Sarms

Topic created · 15 Posts · 1277 Views
  • Does anyone know where to get some injectable sarms?

• Not real sure why you are interested in these compared to stuff that is proven to work??? I’d try some research chemical sites, but your taking a chance on getting fake stuff.

• [quote=“TiredandHot” pid=‘64426’ dateline=‘1565449278’]
    Not real sure why you are interested in these compared to stuff that is proven to work??? I’d try some research chemical sites, but your taking a chance on getting fake stuff.
    [/quote]

I used to be skeptical of SARMs but I’ve had buddies run some with success in addition to anabolics and Greg Douccette is a big advocate as well. I might try Cardarine myself for the potential endurance benefits.

• [quote=“AQualityPoop” pid=‘64451’ dateline=‘1565469471’]
    [quote=“TiredandHot” pid=‘64426’ dateline=‘1565449278’]
    Not real sure why you are interested in these compared to stuff that is proven to work??? I’d try some research chemical sites, but your taking a chance on getting fake stuff.
    [/quote]

I used to be skeptical of SARMs but I’ve had buddies run some with success in addition to anabolics and Greg Douccette is a big advocate as well. I might try Cardarine myself for the potential endurance benefits.
    [/quote]
    Cardarine is one that if legit, has studies showing benefits. Think ostarine is the other that does work. Those are capped and not injectable tho.

• [quote=“TiredandHot” pid=‘64455’ dateline=‘1565471478’]
    [quote=“AQualityPoop” pid=‘64451’ dateline=‘1565469471’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    Cardarine is one that if legit, has studies showing benefits. Think ostarine is the other that does work. Those are capped and not injectable tho.
    [/quote]

Shit completely overlooked the injectable part lol. Yea might go with the liquid solvent just kinda sketched on which sources are legit and which aren’t.

• [quote=“AQualityPoop” pid=‘64451’ dateline=‘1565469471’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I’d like to find a good source for cardarine as well

• [quote=“anabolic_scholar” pid=‘64534’ dateline=‘1565543392’]
    [quote=“AQualityPoop” pid=‘64451’ dateline=‘1565469471’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I’d like to find a good source for cardarine as well
    [/quote]

I’ve read Narrow labs is selling good products. They have a discount code you can Google and find. They are many research chemical sites selling as well, I’ve used T3 from MAResearch and it was good.

• sarms was my first dip in the p.e.d pool and anybody says they dont work dosnt know what theyre talking about.
    I shit you not i put on a little over 20 pounds my first go but i got them from the most reliable source for them i could find and they shut down when they heard the u.s had a bill floated to congress to classify them as something like designer steroids.
    Bill got shot down though.
    I low dosed ostarine and lgd4033 for ten weeks everybody thought i was on gear and the only side effect i got was some lethargy around week 8 that actually went away when i started the mk677. I kept almost 20 pounds of solid lean weight with no pct.
    Worth a shot if you can get your hands on real ones. Dragon and misrah have a nice little selection but if you want it gram for gram almost as cheap as gear raws i got another source and i can personally vounch for theyre mk677 and rad140.
    I have a bunch of lgd 4033 and ostarine from them 2 but i havnt dipped into those bags yet. If theyre the same quality as the other two ive been on im good for the next 10 years on sarms lol no minimum orders a gram so you can figure out what works best for you without blowing a bunch on what you end up not likeing
    As for the injectable youll have to soup that shit up yourself. Dude on reddit goes by MezDez has some good info on oil based and non oil based ways of doing it. If you homebrew you already got everything you need 4 prep

• My first sarm run I gained 8lbs and lost a decent amount of body fat. I was shocked. I had no vision side effects from the S4, even at 100mg. I ramped the dose up every 2 weeks and the vascularity picked up. I couldnt imagine that stuff injectible. It is already like low dose Var. I’ve heard RAD injectible has some tren like effects injected. I’ve heard more and more of injectable sarms and seen videos as well about them. I’m taking Cardarine now from Science.bio. They rebranded from irc.bio. I just started so I don’t want to give it a gtg just yet, but I feel my cardio improving a little from the tren

This is what I ran my first sarm cycle
    LGD4033 10mg 1x daily
    Andarine S4 100mg 3 split doses
    Ostarine 25mg 1x daily
    Cardarine 20mg 30 minutes preworkout or morning time
    Mk677 25mg doses AM

• [quote=“ForceAndFinesse91” pid=‘64872’ dateline=‘1565754356’]
    sarms was my first dip in the p.e.d pool and anybody says they dont work dosnt know what theyre talking about.
    I shit you not i put on a little over 20 pounds my first go but i got them from the most reliable source for them i could find and they shut down when they heard the u.s had a bill floated to congress to classify them as something like designer steroids.
    Bill got shot down though.
    I low dosed ostarine and lgd4033 for ten weeks everybody thought i was on gear and the only side effect i got was some lethargy around week 8 that actually went away when i started the mk677. I kept almost 20 pounds of solid lean weight with no pct.
    Worth a shot if you can get your hands on real ones. Dragon and misrah have a nice little selection but if you want it gram for gram almost as cheap as gear raws i got another source and i can personally vounch for theyre mk677 and rad140.
    I have a bunch of lgd 4033 and ostarine from them 2 but i havnt dipped into those bags yet. If theyre the same quality as the other two ive been on im good for the next 10 years on sarms lol no minimum orders a gram so you can figure out what works best for you without blowing a bunch on what you end up not likeing
    As for the injectable youll have to soup that shit up yourself. Dude on reddit goes by MezDez has some good info on oil based and non oil based ways of doing it. If you homebrew you already got everything you need 4 prep
    [/quote]

It doesn’t necessarily need to be an injectable I just want some real Sarms from a good source I don’t wanna just walk into a supplement store and buy whatever they are passing for SARMS. Would you by any chance be able to list the source you have?
    [hr]
    [/quote]

Possible looking into running them while I’m on HCG and CLomid to get my sperm count back up. Just wanna use them to bridge while I’m trying to get my wife pregnant.

• Anyone tried DragonOrdnance’s sarms/peptides from his Int’l store?

• [quote=“zdawnz” pid=‘64916’ dateline=‘1565801789’]
    Anyone tried DragonOrdnance’s sarms/peptides from his Int’l store?
    [/quote]

I’ve run his Mk677 and it’s as good as any other source I’ve used. Plus it’s DO so yeah gtg imo

• Swiss Chems is run by “Coach Trevor”, though for these prices you should just homebrew injectable SARMs.

https://swisschems.com/

• Lyphar biotech. Look them up on alibaba and i dealt with Lynn both times i ordered. Cool lady with passable English. Ask to deal with her.

And imma be honest my loads werent as thick after a couple months either time i ran “cycles” theres deffinate supression too which means less estrogen because they dont aromatize at all so if yoyr shooting for a kid i would do some real reading before using them to bridge. Not sure how well serms or hcg offsets it. Ive never seen blood work on that combo

Anecdotally the clomid makes the supression minimal but id suggest ostarine alone around 15mgs a day. Lgd is the only one that actually shrank my nuts a little so stay away from that one till you for sure have your kid on the way

The osta is only $3 a gram from lyphar and youll know if its quality and dosed right pretty fast cuz youll get a mood boost within firat couple days that should stay in place the rest of your run with it

• I’ve heard good things from sarmsourcetalk about Chemyo labs. Prices seem fair and they got some good reviews.