Dianabol and Finasteride?

Topic created · 3 Posts · 478 Views
  • Does anyone have any experience preventing hairloss with finasteride while on dbol? I currently take 1mg of fin everyday and it prevented any hairloss on my blast and cruise with just test but I have heard that finasteride isn’t really effective against dbol. Could anyone share their experiences?

• [quote=“snarts” pid=‘64415’ dateline=‘1565435627’]
    Does anyone have any experience preventing hairloss with finasteride while on dbol? I currently take 1mg of fin everyday and it prevented any hairloss on my blast and cruise with just test but I have heard that finasteride isn’t really effective against dbol. Could anyone share their experiences?
    [/quote]

Hairloss is possible with dbol, even though DHT conversion isn’t the problem, if you’re worried about hair loss then you might as well stay away.

Honestly though I consider both Finasteride and Dbol to be poison.

Get a good pair of clippers, shave that s*** off your head and embrace that DHT.

• [quote=“snarts” pid=‘64415’ dateline=‘1565435627’]
    Does anyone have any experience preventing hairloss with finasteride while on dbol? I currently take 1mg of fin everyday and it prevented any hairloss on my blast and cruise with just test but I have heard that finasteride isn’t really effective against dbol. Could anyone share their experiences?
    [/quote]

I would stick away from it. 4 weeks of gains might not be worth the very possible permanent hair loss.

But if you do, could always throw in some ru58841 and of course nizoral, just so you have every angle covered.