Did my gear crash?

Topic created · 12 Posts · 639 Views
  • Hey guys.
    I need some help. I baught some frog juice from a supplier here on sst who is no longer with us… a week after receiving it… I have little yellow balls that are attached to the inside surfaces of the bottle. He said it’s because the tren crashed. I tried to bring it back but the balls are still there. Can anyone help? Anyone seen anything like this before?

• Yup, it’s crashed. I don’t think anyone’s been able to get it to fully go back into the oil either. He had changed his recipe for his frog juice and apparently it doesn’t hold at all. @fatbricks will know better than me.

I personally wouldn’t use it

• Taking a huge shot in the dark here but you can try adding .4ml guaiacol to the vial and see what happens. You’d have to refilter it though.

• Ok… One final time (lol)… What I personally do is: I pin one ml out of the bottle as is. Then I add in an ml of something like test e 250. I then heat with a candle warmer and almost all (except the balls around the neck of the vial) should go away. Now pin 1.1 ml instead to offset the dilution. Recently I pinned 2 ml and then diluted it and now I pin 1.3 ml. This seems to hold a lot better. Personally, I have like 19 vials left of this shit and I can’t bring myself to throw that much away. It seems to do the trick. I’m sure the dosing isn’t as accurate by doing it like this due to the tren stuck around the neck of the vial. For me that isn’t too much of an issue because it’s just a pwo and not a daily dose I’m trying to keep steady on a blast. I hope this helps. @“yelruP” I got fucked cause someone (pretty sure pippy project) whined about his first batch hurting.
    [hr]
    [quote=“nftrot” pid=‘64410’ dateline=‘1565424995’]
    Taking a huge shot in the dark here but you can try adding .4ml guaiacol to the vial and see what happens. You’d have to refilter it though.
    [/quote]

Where did you get .4ml from. Why would I need to refilter it, and where would I buy guiaicol from. I would be willing to try this just cause I have so much of it.

• [quote=“Fatbricks” pid=‘64414’ dateline=‘1565433333’]
    Ok… One final time (lol)… What I personally do is: I pin one ml out of the bottle as is. Then I add in an ml of something like test e 250. I then heat with a candle warmer and almost all (except the balls around the neck of the vial) should go away. Now pin 1.1 ml instead to offset the dilution. Recently I pinned 2 ml and then diluted it and now I pin 1.3 ml. This seems to hold a lot better. Personally, I have like 19 vials left of this shit and I can’t bring myself to throw that much away. It seems to do the trick. I’m sure the dosing isn’t as accurate by doing it like this due to the tren stuck around the neck of the vial. For me that isn’t too much of an issue because it’s just a pwo and not a daily dose I’m trying to keep steady on a blast. I hope this helps. @“yelruP” I got fucked cause someone (pretty sure pippy project) whined about his first batch hurting.
    [hr]
    Taking a huge shot in the dark here but you can try adding .4ml guaiacol to the vial and see what happens. You’d have to refilter it though.
    [/quote]

Where did you get .4ml from. Why would I need to refilter it, and where would I buy guiaicol from. I would be willing to try this just cause I have so much of it.
    [/quote]

I assumed your vial was 10ml. Normally 2 ml of guaiacol is used for 50ml of gear (2/5 == 0.4). I bought my guaiacol from medlabsupply. Be advised some people don’t react well to it (similar to EO) and it smells like Vicks Vapo Rub and shit.

• [quote=“nftrot” pid=‘64416’ dateline=‘1565437625’]
    [quote=“Fatbricks” pid=‘64414’ dateline=‘1565433333’]
    Ok… One final time (lol)… What I personally do is: I pin one ml out of the bottle as is. Then I add in an ml of something like test e 250. I then heat with a candle warmer and almost all (except the balls around the neck of the vial) should go away. Now pin 1.1 ml instead to offset the dilution. Recently I pinned 2 ml and then diluted it and now I pin 1.3 ml. This seems to hold a lot better. Personally, I have like 19 vials left of this shit and I can’t bring myself to throw that much away. It seems to do the trick. I’m sure the dosing isn’t as accurate by doing it like this due to the tren stuck around the neck of the vial. For me that isn’t too much of an issue because it’s just a pwo and not a daily dose I’m trying to keep steady on a blast. I hope this helps. @“yelruP” I got fucked cause someone (pretty sure pippy project) whined about his first batch hurting.
    [hr]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I assumed your vial was 10ml. Normally 2 ml of guaiacol is used for 50ml of gear (2/5 == 0.4). I bought my guaiacol from medlabsupply. Be advised some people don’t react well to it (similar to EO) and it smells like Vicks Vapo Rub and shit.
    [/quote]

I react fine to it… And your assumptions on the vial size were correct… Why do I need to refilter it though? Also idk if I could fit .4 ml in the vial without removing some first. If I were to remove like 1ml would I still keep it at .4 ml?

• Thanks guys… I never seen any of my gear ever do this. So pull out 1 ml of frogjuice… add 1ml of test. Heat it up… Then pin ]… got it. Would warming it with hot water over the stove work?

• Just took 1.3 ml after adding 1 ml of test and warming it up on the stove with water. Pinned in the butt… had the worse tren cough ever… lol

• 19?? Dam fatbricks, lol. I never did get my hands on any. I tried to on my last order from him and we all know how that went.

• [quote=“cacsmack” pid=‘64551’ dateline=‘1565551971’]
    19?? Dam fatbricks, lol. I never did get my hands on any. I tried to on my last order from him and we all know how that went.
    [/quote]

Yeah I liked the first batch so I bought 21 crashed vials ? … I just bought guiaicol and a filter, I plan to try to fix this shit.

• Sorry I didn’t realize you had replied to me. You refilter it because the guaiacol you add is not sterile.

You’d probably be fine adding the .4ml still. Tbh you might still have some problems getting it to mix. I just made some Test/Tren/Nand base 50mg/ml stuff and I still had trouble getting it mixed with that amount of guaiacol. Had to use heat and still not all of it mixed.

• When my stuff crashes.

I’ve always wrapped the vial in a heating pad on high and left it for 20 minutes.

I also use a coffee cup heater on my desk and watch it, give it a shake every 5 minutes.

However I think the heating pad works best in almost every case. Granted for me it usually just masteron that is too high a concentration, that has a melting point of 131F, so this might not help anyone here.