Homebrewing

Topic created · 5 Posts · 383 Views
  • About to take a shot at some homebrewing. Gathering supplies etc… Does anyone recommend the Foxx Authfil system for filtration? I heard you can use a hand pump from an auto parts store instead of buying their “patented” pump.

If anyone has some good reference materials I could read it would be greatly appreciated.

• Yes I’ve used the Autofils with no issue. They are quite affordable as well- I think I got a 10 pack for like 75 bucks on Canadian Amazon. Advise using thin oils however as I’ve heard complaints that they blow out easily if using thick stuff. Personally I am quite happy with MCT/EO, although some people have a reaction to gear brewed with EO.

You can use the hand pump no problem.

• [quote=“nftrot” pid=‘64314’ dateline=‘1565336826’]
    Yes I’ve used the Autofils with no issue. They are quite affordable as well- I think I got a 10 pack for like 75 bucks on Canadian Amazon. Advise using thin oils however as I’ve heard complaints that they blow out easily if using thick stuff. Personally I am quite happy with MCT/EO, although some people have a reaction to gear brewed with EO.

You can use the hand pump no problem.
    [/quote]

What is your own experience in terms of your reaction and results from using your own homebrewed gear vs some reputable sources from here?

Homebrewing fascinates me because of customs being a total bitch. So it’s just more reliable, no???

• With homebrewing you can be more assured of the quality but still not 100%. At least you know the exact weight of “Test-E” in the mix. Whether or not it’s actually pure Test-E or not is still a question of raw provider quality.

• [quote=“nftrot” pid=‘64316’ dateline=‘1565339065’]
    With homebrewing you can be more assured of the quality but still not 100%. At least you know the exact weight of “Test-E” in the mix. Whether or not it’s actually pure Test-E or not is still a question of raw provider quality.
    [/quote]

yeah but way cheaper also! but in my case doing only test cycles and orals it’s probably easier to just order from good sources.