Opinions on my stack

Topic created · 17 Posts · 817 Views
  • Im currently running 600mg test e per week, 50mg tren ace ed, and 600mg equipoise per week. Whats your opinion on this stack guys?

• Probably a bit excessive.

• I’m not sure what the purpose of this stack would be

• Might as well go test prop/sust and bold ace.

• Or switch to tren e so ur pinning 3cc twice a week

• @“ZugZugPowerShrug” @“appropionate” what would you change? Give me some insight here. Should i remove the tren?

• [quote=“ThatWhiteGuy86” pid=‘64334’ dateline=‘1565357248’]
    @“ZugZugPowerShrug” @“appropionate” what would you change? Give me some insight here. Should i remove the tren?
    [/quote]

what’s your goal with this cycle? cutting, bulking? for what purpose did you include the compounds?

• @“appropionate” my main goal is bulk with these compounds.

• You’re running long esters plus a short ester tren. It doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. This would be great for a lean bulk but I’d switch the tren to tren e.

If you’re wanting to cut, I’d increase the tren and drop the test to 250-300mg.

-Achilles

• Stats? Seems like a lot of compounds

• @“SpartaPharmaUSA” thank you sir i will do just that. I think i have some tren e in my arsenal, ill check when i get home. Thanks brother.

• You didn’t state your goals with this stack…

• @“PissedPajamas” my gaol for this stack is to possibly hit a lean 200lbs. Im currently 180lbs at just around 13%bf. If you have any suggestions please help a dude out.

• [quote=“ThatWhiteGuy86” pid=‘64353’ dateline=‘1565372862’]
    @“PissedPajamas” my gaol for this stack is to possibly hit a lean 200lbs. Im currently 180lbs at just around 13%bf. If you have any suggestions please help a dude out.
    [/quote]

You want to gain 20lbs of quality weight you’re going to need time and food my man. I’d give yourself a quality 20 weeks on, and a slight surplus of calories

I’d say drop to a cruise, maybe cruise + low dose deca (talking 200mg at most no more) and save the other compounds for when you cut down

*im assuming you’re average height. If you’re 5’6 or under then things change some

• I’d sub out the EQ for NPP and a bit of mast. Instead of 600mg EQ I see more anabolism from 350mg NPP/Deca and 200mg mast to keep me dry

• I’m about to run a similar stack. Tho I’m more a fan of low test with tren, I think it keeps the sides to a minimum, I agree that tren e makes more sense here, assuming you’ve run Tren before and know it agrees with you (as much as tren can). I’d keep test low like 250mg and then 300-400 tren e and 600eq. Run the tren 10 weeks then drop it and just finish out another 10 weeks on test and EQ and maybe a softer oral like anavar for the last 4 weeks. Just food for thought. I think eq and tren are a good combo, or primo but primos pricey.

• @“kagebounshin” okay cool, iv ran test e,sust and deca last year and got great results. Went from 151lbs to 188lbs. Im currently 180 lbs solid. Just trying some different things. I seem to have hit a wall last year at 188lbs.