Insight on my bloodwork

Topic created · 12 Posts · 547 Views
  • Ok so I was on trt through a private clinic but wanted to get off due to trying to get it covered through my healthcare with another clinic. They told me to come off everything, which I didn’t do because I’m not a complete idiot. I was running hcg 2x a week throughout trt, never got bloodwork though. I continued hcg after my last shot, but eod for about 2 weeks at 250mcg per.

couple weeks went by after all that and here were a couple of my markers;
    Free: 24.9L pg/mL. 35-155 range
    Total: 237 ng/dL.
    FSH & LH:

• This sounds like a practice that is using the old AACE guidelines for acceptable testosterone levels. Those guidelines are bullshit, and I was a victim to them as well. It wasn’t until my mid-late 30’s that my levels finally fell to the 100’s that a doctor finally thought there might be a problem. Spent my best years with low testosterone high 200’s and low 300’s. These levels are fine… for a sick, 90-year-old man. Find another doctor or practice. Just keep looking, or you can always go back to clinic (expensive) or just do everything on your own. I feel best with my TT in the 600-800 range. If your TT is that low at your age, you’re likely just going to be on TRT the rest of your life, unless you have a correctable issue.

• [quote=“beefnewton” pid=‘64237’ dateline=‘1565278128’]
    This sounds like a practice that is using the old AACE guidelines for acceptable testosterone levels. Those guidelines are bullshit, and I was a victim to them as well. It wasn’t until my mid-late 30’s that my levels finally fell to the 100’s that a doctor finally thought there might be a problem. Spent my best years with low testosterone high 200’s and low 300’s. These levels are fine… for a sick, 90-year-old man. Find another doctor or practice. Just keep looking, or you can always go back to clinic (expensive) or just do everything on your own. I feel best with my TT in the 600-800 range. If your TT is that low at your age, you’re likely just going to be on TRT the rest of your life, unless you have a correctable issue.
    [/quote]

It’s the va. And the endocrinologist is probably in his 50s/60s. I’ve had total test at 300 for years now unfortunately and they always said it was “in range”. That’s when I did my own research as well and then told them in range for my friggin grandpa.

What’s ur trt regime to have your levels there?

• Yea, it’s the older doctors that never kept learning that just frustrate any attempt to feel better. Over the years, I’ve found I’ve had to increase my test dose to maintain that range, especially when I started lifting. Right now, I am injecting 20mg of Test Prop daily (sub-q). I need to get current labs, though. I’ve been feeling really weak lately, and if my labs show low again (I bumped from 15mg to 20mg after getting a TT of 333 back about six months ago), I’m going to move to a different source to see what happens before I bump up again. My SHBG was low at that time, as well. I’ve been doing quite well since the bump to 20mg, but lately has just sucked total ass. It’s a huge, painfully slow guessing game, and I feel like I’m constantly chasing my tail, especially with estrogen. I keep telling myself to get new labs, but I’m due a whole slew of them (money).

• Because you know when your tested just crash your test for a couple days with diet and lack of sleep. If your doctors not a total hard ass with a clue people do this you can even set up the test for a monday morning so you have a weekend to get yoyr shit low as naturally possible without having issues at work. Or get your hands on some lgd 4033 or some s23 and high dose it for a week before test. That shit tanks natural test and at highish doses dose it fast

• [quote=“ForceAndFinesse91” pid=‘64377’ dateline=‘1565387800’]
    Because you know when your tested just crash your test for a couple days with diet and lack of sleep. If your doctors not a total hard ass with a clue people do this you can even set up the test for a monday morning so you have a weekend to get yoyr shit low as naturally possible without having issues at work. Or get your hands on some lgd 4033 or some s23 and high dose it for a week before test. That shit tanks natural test and at highish doses dose it fast
    [/quote]

Easier said than done. Total test has to be under 250, and every other health marker has to be in check. My hct levels were .1 over the range and they cannot prescribe me. Got it redone a month later and it was fine of course.

• [quote=“Raddad1” pid=‘64397’ dateline=‘1565403032’]
    [quote=“ForceAndFinesse91” pid=‘64377’ dateline=‘1565387800’]
    Because you know when your tested just crash your test for a couple days with diet and lack of sleep. If your doctors not a total hard ass with a clue people do this you can even set up the test for a monday morning so you have a weekend to get yoyr shit low as naturally possible without having issues at work. Or get your hands on some lgd 4033 or some s23 and high dose it for a week before test. That shit tanks natural test and at highish doses dose it fast
    [/quote]

Easier said than done. Total test has to be under 250, and every other health marker has to be in check. My hct levels were .1 over the range and they cannot prescribe me. Got it redone a month later and it was fine of course.
    [/quote]

Yikea yeah so the sarms are kinda out of the question unless you soup them up for injextion. From what ive heard short quick burst of some lgd i.m leaves most other markers alone exept shbg but i guess all thats kind of anecdotal so still kind of a gamble. Sounds like your best bets a really a trt clinic like titan in florida or??

• [quote=“ForceAndFinesse91” pid=‘64404’ dateline=‘1565409115’]
    [quote=“Raddad1” pid=‘64397’ dateline=‘1565403032’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Yikea yeah so the sarms are kinda out of the question unless you soup them up for injextion. From what ive heard short quick burst of some lgd i.m leaves most other markers alone exept shbg but i guess all thats kind of anecdotal so still kind of a gamble. Sounds like your best bets a really a trt clinic like titan in florida or??
    [/quote]

I’ve seen some crap about titan. But then again the clinic I go to has me raising questions as well. Lol. Apparently fda is shutting their pharmacy down because they don’t even have a license. Which questions if some stuff I got was legit because I got some hair loss from it, which I never have before.

• [quote=“Raddad1” pid=‘64487’ dateline=‘1565492737’]
    [quote=“ForceAndFinesse91” pid=‘64404’ dateline=‘1565409115’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I’ve seen some crap about titan. But then again the clinic I go to has me raising questions as well. Lol. Apparently fda is shutting their pharmacy down because they don’t even have a license. Which questions if some stuff I got was legit because I got some hair loss from it, which I never have before.
    [/quote]

Wait so whats going on with titan now?? And i guess the FDA thing dont suprise me. Those assholes seem to be ib the pharmaceutical industries pocket and anything drastically improving quality of life they arent profiting from gets stomped on but the hairloss thing from new gear what would cause that kind of a change?

• Don’t let doctors control your life when it comes to feeling good.

I’ve worked in healthcare for more then two decades, have all the money I need to shop for doctors, but I choose to buy ugl and put whatever I want into my body without going through a doctor that will do nothing more then try to cover his/her a** by holding me back.

The bottom line is if you were a women, they’d give you whatever you want no questions asked. If you’re a man and you want to be strong, have energy, endless hardons, that ain’t gonna happen because everyone knows if you take T you’ll collapse and fall over dead with a heart attack.

Bottom line, buy your T, AI, and whatever else you want to try out from this site. I might spend $700/yr out of pocket for a draw full gear. I run my own labs, I phlebotomize myself when my hct is high, I take daily manual blood pressure and i log everything I do every day and write down how I feel and any side effects, dial in what I need from there. I’m in complete control.

Most doctors and even endos probably spend less then two hours of class time on trt/hrt, most of the guys on this site probably know far more then your average doctor when it comes to AAS use.

So why waste time chasing acceptance from a medical establishment that has demonized testosterone and steroid use?

• [quote=“ForceAndFinesse91” pid=‘64549’ dateline=‘1565551512’]
    [quote=“Raddad1” pid=‘64487’ dateline=‘1565492737’]
    [quote=“ForceAndFinesse91” pid=‘64404’ dateline=‘1565409115’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wait so whats going on with titan now?? And i guess the FDA thing dont suprise me. Those assholes seem to be ib the pharmaceutical industries pocket and anything drastically improving quality of life they arent profiting from gets stomped on but the hairloss thing from new gear what would cause that kind of a change?
    [/quote]

Wish I could tell you what caused the hair loss. It started when I got my new script of test I which I also added 2iu growth and 50mg anavar Ed. I stopped the anavar after like 13 days(I logged everything). Everything is from the clinic I go to. So I’m very very tempted to send my var to get tested. I would imagine I can come after their ass if it isn’t real var. I wouldn’t doubt it seeing as their pharmacy got shut down. Just pissed me off cause the only reason I got it was because I figured 100% it would be legit since it was from a clinic, and I would get no sides.

I jumped off the var. finished my month of gh and was still losing hair. And that’s when I got off everything. Just cause I didn’t want to risk losing more hair. Kept falling out for over a month. That’s when I figured it would be a good time to go to va to try and get them to pay/prescribe my trt.

And now I’m stuck with my natural shitty test levels, lost 15lbs, and trying to regrow my hair back lol.
    [hr]
    [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘64597’ dateline=‘1565572933’]
    Don’t let doctors control your life when it comes to feeling good.

I’ve worked in healthcare for more then two decades, have all the money I need to shop for doctors, but I choose to buy ugl and put whatever I want into my body without going through a doctor that will do nothing more then try to cover his/her a** by holding me back.

The bottom line is if you were a women, they’d give you whatever you want no questions asked. If you’re a man and you want to be strong, have energy, endless hardons, that ain’t gonna happen because everyone knows if you take T you’ll collapse and fall over dead with a heart attack.

Bottom line, buy your T, AI, and whatever else you want to try out from this site. I might spend $700/yr out of pocket for a draw full gear. I run my own labs, I phlebotomize myself when my hct is high, I take daily manual blood pressure and i log everything I do every day and write down how I feel and any side effects, dial in what I need from there. I’m in complete control.

Most doctors and even endos probably spend less then two hours of class time on trt/hrt, most of the guys on this site probably know far more then your average doctor when it comes to AAS use.

So why waste time chasing acceptance from a medical establishment that has demonized testosterone and steroid use?
    [/quote]

For the most part I agree with everything you’ve said. Just trying to keep my record clean/legal.

• [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘64597’ dateline=‘1565572933’]
    Don’t let doctors control your life when it comes to feeling good.

[/quote]

I largely agree with this. I started with a TRT clinic at a total T of 290 initially, it was nice to have the support of them to get dialed in / situated initially. After being established and fully aware of whats up - it’s just an unneeded cost for me.