This is probly something a bunch of us new to this kind of site want to see laid out

Topic created · 10 Posts · 554 Views
  • Im feeling pretty fuckin behind the learning curve with some of the opsec laid out in the wiki. Doing some diggin om google to get familiar but looking at whats happening to ppl and dragon ord. Right now is there anything past the proton mail a good vpn and keeping everything related to this stuff on one device exclusively running everything really connected to who i am and my life on a seperate phone… Is that enough to really cover my ass. I know somebodys gonna get a laugh out of this but all i got to work with is a 3 year old l.g burner phone so im limited on options here. Ive had my life thorougtly changed in not so fun ways by who i think was my total cunt of an ex wife with a laptop and some what has to be very illegal software and a whole lot of hate lol guess it left me a little paranoid but ive seen and been on the receiving end of what some people are capable of… Like i said theres gotta be a couple more like me that would get some peace of mind having it laid out real quick with this bullshit going on. And its gone over but im like skitzoid level paraniod with this shit so i mean like… Layman dummy speak laid out

• [quote=“ForceAndFinesse91” pid=‘64197’ dateline=‘1565231057’]
    Im feeling pretty fuckin behind the learning curve with some of the opsec laid out in the wiki. Doing some diggin om google to get familiar but looking at whats happening to ppl and dragon ord. Right now is there anything past the proton mail a good vpn and keeping everything related to this stuff on one device exclusively running everything really connected to who i am and my life on a seperate phone… Is that enough to really cover my ass. I know somebodys gonna get a laugh out of this but all i got to work with is a 3 year old l.g burner phone so im limited on options here. Ive had my life thorougtly changed in not so fun ways by who i think was my total cunt of an ex wife with a laptop and some what has to be very illegal software and a whole lot of hate lol guess it left me a little paranoid but ive seen and been on the receiving end of what some people are capable of… Like i said theres gotta be a couple more like me that would get some peace of mind having it laid out real quick with this bullshit going on
    [/quote]

Is something happening to PPL and Dragon Ord?

Edit: The reason I ask is because these are literally my only sources atm!

• [quote=“buskis” pid=‘64198’ dateline=‘1565231522’]
    [quote=“ForceAndFinesse91” pid=‘64197’ dateline=‘1565231057’]
    Im feeling pretty fuckin behind the learning curve with some of the opsec laid out in the wiki. Doing some diggin om google to get familiar but looking at whats happening to ppl and dragon ord. Right now is there anything past the proton mail a good vpn and keeping everything related to this stuff on one device exclusively running everything really connected to who i am and my life on a seperate phone… Is that enough to really cover my ass. I know somebodys gonna get a laugh out of this but all i got to work with is a 3 year old l.g burner phone so im limited on options here. Ive had my life thorougtly changed in not so fun ways by who i think was my total cunt of an ex wife with a laptop and some what has to be very illegal software and a whole lot of hate lol guess it left me a little paranoid but ive seen and been on the receiving end of what some people are capable of… Like i said theres gotta be a couple more like me that would get some peace of mind having it laid out real quick with this bullshit going on
    [/quote]

[/quote]

No. Some idiot tried to extort them. Didn’t work. There are threads on this topic.

• [quote=“HeathGT” pid=‘64199’ dateline=‘1565231741’]
    [quote=“buskis” pid=‘64198’ dateline=‘1565231522’]
    [quote=“ForceAndFinesse91” pid=‘64197’ dateline=‘1565231057’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

No. Some idiot tried to extort them. Didn’t work. There are threads on this topic.
    [/quote]

Ill dig thru the forums for that. I plan on giving em both a try sooner or later 2 but… Bleh i got like ptsd level sensativity to that kinda shit man whoever got me was thorough af and i didnt really know till it was wayy 2 late. People fuckin suck sometimes hah took me forever to even find traces of the shit im my phone and it was litterally everywhere. Mirrored via imei, injection software, “shared device admin”… Whoever built tthatbackdoor garbage into consumer level phones earned a special place in hell

• People worry too much. Unless you’re a source, you have really nothing to worry about. If you buy enough product in one order to make it look like you may be sourcing, then you have a very slight risk of being popped but it’s extremely rare. Obviously no official statistic exists to illustrate this but based on my decade or so online in this sort of thing I’ve read of maybe 100 people getting busted for recreational and maybe as many sources going down. It’s almost always unrelated shit that gets someone popped for AAS (Police show up for domestic violence, traffic stop with gear in car, other warrants, blah blah) so just don’t be a dumbass and you are fine.

• [quote=“Animutiddies” pid=‘64253’ dateline=‘1565284303’]
    People worry too much. Unless you’re a source, you have really nothing to worry about. If you buy enough product in one order to make it look like you may be sourcing, then you have a very slight risk of being popped but it’s extremely rare. Obviously no official statistic exists to illustrate this but based on my decade or so online in this sort of thing I’ve read of maybe 100 people getting busted for recreational and maybe as many sources going down. It’s almost always unrelated shit that gets someone popped for AAS (Police show up for domestic violence, traffic stop with gear in car, other warrants, blah blah) so just don’t be a dumbass and you are fine.
    [/quote]

what defines this threshold of gear that qualifies as ‘probably’ sourcing is the question however, and I’d argue many buy in bulk just to save money/stock up which could easily amount to reseller quantities

• [quote=“appropionate” pid=‘64256’ dateline=‘1565285580’]

what defines this threshold of gear that qualifies as ‘probably’ sourcing is the question however, and I’d argue many buy in bulk just to save money/stock up which could easily amount to reseller quantities
    [/quote]

Aren’t you charged according to units in possession. I’ve read about dealers with 150,000 plus units getting in trouble?

It’s silly to incarcerate or give anyone a record for using AAS or dealing. This is probably the most benign thing going today that improves peoples lives.

I find it funny that you can go down and buy an high capacity rifle and 10,000 rounds of ammo and no one bats an eye, but if you like to lift weights or do sports everyone starts freaking out if you stick a needle in your a**. This country is completely off its rocker.

• [quote=“Dexter” pid=‘64264’ dateline=‘1565293631’]
    [quote=“appropionate” pid=‘64256’ dateline=‘1565285580’]

[/quote]

Aren’t you charged according to units in possession. I’ve read about dealers with 150,000 plus units getting in trouble?

It’s silly to incarcerate or give anyone a record for using AAS or dealing. This is probably the most benign thing going today that improves peoples lives.

I find it funny that you can go down and buy an high capacity rifle and 10,000 rounds of ammo and no one bats an eye, but if you like to lift weights or do sports everyone starts freaking out if you stick a needle in your a**. This country is completely off its rocker.
    [/quote]
    not sure what happened between paragraph 1 & 2 there but please put the gun down, you’re in the wrong place.

• [quote=“appropionate” pid=‘64265’ dateline=‘1565294680’]

not sure what happened between paragraph 1 & 2 there but please put the gun down, you’re in the wrong place.
    [/quote]

Just pointing out the double standards that turn this country into the twilight zone.

• [quote=“Animutiddies” pid=‘64253’ dateline=‘1565284303’]
    People worry too much. Unless you’re a source, you have really nothing to worry about. If you buy enough product in one order to make it look like you may be sourcing, then you have a very slight risk of being popped but it’s extremely rare. Obviously no official statistic exists to illustrate this but based on my decade or so online in this sort of thing I’ve read of maybe 100 people getting busted for recreational and maybe as many sources going down. It’s almost always unrelated shit that gets someone popped for AAS (Police show up for domestic violence, traffic stop with gear in car, other warrants, blah blah) so just don’t be a dumbass and you are fine.
    [/quote]

Aaand thats what i was hopeing id hear. Just paranoid for sure i know i need to keep away from tren… You got a point ive never so much as met somebody even in my time as a fuck up that was or had been in trouble for gear… Funny thing 2 is ive known as many people producing and moving as i have using so you made some good points. Still new to doing this online i dont dont wamt involved in unnecissary bullshit over a simple mistake. That was the train of thought as i posted this. Im suprised nobodys banging on me about asking “its in the wiki and rules retard”… Sounds like im already on some overkill with it
    [hr]
    [quote=“appropionate” pid=‘64256’ dateline=‘1565285580’]
    [quote=“Animutiddies” pid=‘64253’ dateline=‘1565284303’]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

good point… If i wasnt so financially tied down id have played with that line soon as i saw what everything goes for here compared to the local watered down shit around my area. Theres cops and corrections officers around here look like they have the good sources locked down exclusively so even here off the books its a different thing entirely. Wouldnt suprise me if the motherfuckers homebrewed or something.