Would Anyone Be Interested In A Test + Superdrol Log?

Topic created · 4 Posts · 305 Views
  • Hey peeps,

I am currently waiting for my test C to kick in(I’m on day 8), and I am awaiting Superdrol which should arrive in less than 3 weeks.

Until then I’m dieting to drop just an extra 2kg ish. No reason to eat when hormones aren’t in my body yet.

SO…

Would you guys be interested in a testosterone + Superdrol log with pictures etc?

It would be interesting for me to keep track of and to be able to go back and see what happened to my body. Furthermore, it might be interesting to some of you, who knows :)

If there’s interest I’ll start a log thread once I receive my Superdrol because that’s when I’ll begin bulking aka eating!

• Can’t hurt to contribute to the collective knowledge. Put it in the anecdotal review section, and please get bloods during cycle and maybe even get the gear tested for a really complete log

• [quote=“propionate” pid=‘64194’ dateline=‘1565229314’]
    Can’t hurt to contribute to the collective knowledge. Put it in the anecdotal review section, and please get bloods during cycle and maybe even get the gear tested for a really complete log
    [/quote]

Cool! I’ll definitely consider it!

I live in Denmark so getting bloods isn’t something you can just do as far as I know. I definitely don’t think we have clinics for this, sadly.

I will be getting bloods though but that’s just because it’s free from the doc, but it’s not like I can go say “yo, I want this checked”. They will only draw you if they think something is wrong with you. That’s my experience. So I’ll have to come up with a little something to get it drawn.

In my case I am on some meds which allows me to get tested here and there which is cool.

Tomorrow I am actually getting my bloods drawn and liver values etc will be tested before this Superdrol cycle. That way I can see how my liver has reacted before and after the oral.

BUT other than this, pictures and everything else will be easy to provide! :)

• only part I’d be interested in are frequent liver values and how different amounts of tudca maybe affect them, test + sdrol isn’t a rare cycle so all the necessary info about it is out there