Another question while cruising

Topic created · 6 Posts · 336 Views
  • Is it ok just to pin 125 mg once a week or should I split up 60 mg every 3.5 days? Also, do I not need to take any arimidex until I have cruised for 6 weeks and get my blood drawn. Thanks guys. Any input on what you do on cruise mode would be helpful.

• I would pin at least 2x a week to keep levels stable. Should be no need for an ai on cruise dose, although if you’re a heavy aromatizer and do need it you will know when you get bloods.

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘64128’ dateline=‘1565202195’]
    I would pin at least 2x a week to keep levels stable. Should be no need for an ai on cruise dose, although if you’re a heavy aromatizer and do need it you will know when you get bloods.
    [/quote]

Well I pinned 125mg Monday should I just cruise at 250 or just wait until next Monday and do 2x a week?

• [quote=“JustaNewbie1” pid=‘64129’ dateline=‘1565202459’]
    [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘64128’ dateline=‘1565202195’]
    I would pin at least 2x a week to keep levels stable. Should be no need for an ai on cruise dose, although if you’re a heavy aromatizer and do need it you will know when you get bloods.
    [/quote]

Well I pinned 125mg Monday should I just cruise at 250 or just wait until next Monday and do 2x a week?
    [/quote]

I would wait until Monday and pin 2x a week.

• I’d pin twice a week. You’d have better skin and moods. I mix sust with Test E and pin EOD even on cruise. It takes multiple esters to completely stabilize blood levels.

• [quote=“ZugZugPowerShrug” pid=‘64134’ dateline=‘1565204321’]
    I’d pin twice a week. You’d have better skin and moods. I mix sust with Test E and pin EOD even on cruise. It takes multiple esters to completely stabilize blood levels.
    [/quote]

Do you notice better estro levels when cruising on Sust and do you use the same amount you normally would if you used Test E only?