Pharmahgh and SouthernCompounding T/A

Topic created · 6 Posts · 295 Views
  • Double review. Placed orders of tren A 200 from SoCo, and test E/C (didn’t have E in stock, subbed test C) as well as adrol from pharma.

SoCo’s website is quick, painless, and efficient. Order placed and paid Wednesday, shipped Thursday, and received Saturday. Everything looks top notch, I am and will continue to be a repeat customer.

Pharma was quick, easy to communicate with, and efficient. Order was placed and paid Wednesday, shipped Thursday, and received Sunday. Everything looks top notch, it was my first order with Pharma, but I’ll definitely be a repeat customer.

• Did pharma end up pinging you when they shipped? I got a payment confirmation two days ago but nothing since. Pretty sure it’ll just pop up someday but curious as this was my first order with them too

• [quote=“superawesomename” pid=‘64064’ dateline=‘1565151306’]
    Did pharma end up pinging you when they shipped? I got a payment confirmation two days ago but nothing since. Pretty sure it’ll just pop up someday but curious as this was my first order with them too
    [/quote]

He did, sent me an email confirming my pack has been shipped

• [quote=“Breaktheseel” pid=‘64042’ dateline=‘1565137109’]
    Double review. Placed orders of tren A 200 from SoCo, and test E/C (didn’t have E in stock, subbed test C) as well as adrol from pharma.

SoCo’s website is quick, painless, and efficient. Order placed and paid Wednesday, shipped Thursday, and received Saturday. Everything looks top notch, I am and will continue to be a repeat customer.

Pharma was quick, easy to communicate with, and efficient. Order was placed and paid Wednesday, shipped Thursday, and received Sunday. Everything looks top notch, it was my first order with Pharma, but I’ll definitely be a repeat customer.
    [/quote]

Everyone gets quick shipments from soco. I ordered on 8/2 and haven’t heard a thing yet. Usually he answers Wickr quickly. Except when I asked if my package was shipping soon. Last time it took days for my pack to ship also.

• [quote=“Jbhulk58” pid=‘64094’ dateline=‘1565183024’]
    [quote=“Breaktheseel” pid=‘64042’ dateline=‘1565137109’]
    Double review. Placed orders of tren A 200 from SoCo, and test E/C (didn’t have E in stock, subbed test C) as well as adrol from pharma.

[/quote]

Everyone gets quick shipments from soco. I ordered on 8/2 and haven’t heard a thing yet. Usually he answers Wickr quickly. Except when I asked if my package was shipping soon. Last time it took days for my pack to ship also.
    [/quote]

His emails from his website were sent to my spam folder, so maybe check there. Or maybe he has to confirm his stock for what you ordered. Plenty of variables, I wouldn’t worry too much.

• Soco explained the delay to me. Not a big deal. Shouldn’t have let my stock get so low. My own fault.