Getting snipped. :(

Topic created · 11 Posts · 630 Views
  • Bosswoman is tired of my supersperm getting her preggers (both kids I was on fwiw)

She wanted me to get snipped awhile back but I was just lazy. Wasn’t opposed to it really. Just not motivated.

Anyways I have a bit of a conundrum. Last August I slipped a disc. Took 6 months off recovering. Didn’t even look at a weight till I got the itch back. Decided to get back on and should be done (750 test cyp week) soon. Been feeling great. Lifting regularly my back isn’t an issue in the slightest. I’m more careful as well.

But if I get snipped now. How long do I really have to take off. I’m going to lose everything. And feel like I lost my momentum. March were going on vacation and I want to grind all fall and winter to get my shit together. What do I do.

• [quote=“HighBarMasterRace” pid=‘64015’ dateline=‘1565129487’]
    Bosswoman is tired of my supersperm getting her preggers (both kids I was on fwiw)

She wanted me to get snipped awhile back but I was just lazy. Wasn’t opposed to it really. Just not motivated.

Anyways I have a bit of a conundrum. Last August I slipped a disc. Took 6 months off recovering. Didn’t even look at a weight till I got the itch back. Decided to get back on and should be done (750 test cyp week) soon. Been feeling great. Lifting regularly my back isn’t an issue in the slightest. I’m more careful as well.

But if I get snipped now. How long do I really have to take off. I’m going to lose everything. And feel like I lost my momentum. March were going on vacation and I want to grind all fall and winter to get my shit together. What do I do.
    [/quote]

I am in the process of doing the same thing… From the videos they made me watch it said only like 1 week off from excercise… So idk… double it to be safe

• I took off one week and then carefully got myself back in the groove. I didn’t loose any muscle mass and it was kinda nice to take a week off.

• Really? I was told 1 week of recovery ie wearing a jock strap and no sex. And then an additional 2-3 weeks before lifting.

• You’re looking at 2-3 weeks off from heavy lifting. No big deal at all.

• Good luck. I need to do the same!!!

• [quote=“FixerUpper” pid=‘64053’ dateline=‘1565144619’]
    You’re looking at 2-3 weeks off from heavy lifting. No big deal at all.
    [/quote]

So just conditioning work. Fantastic.

Going to schedule it during PCT. Just to get all that miserable out of the way in one shot.

• I rested for 24 hours post vasectomy and then about 72 hours afterwards I was lifting again. I didn’t do any major lifts for a week but honestly I never had any pain or side effects.

• You’ll be fine dude, you aren’t going to waste away taking a few weeks off. Just keep it at maintenance.

• The real question is, how many rounds are still in the chamber before your completely safe?

• [quote=“halfjack” pid=‘64248’ dateline=‘1565283113’]
    The real question is, how many rounds are still in the chamber before your completely safe?
    [/quote]

Doc says 3 months before it’s g2g. And he’s never had a single dude fuck that up.

But I told him I prob need 4. My fuckers swim.
    [hr]
    [quote=“Keeler” pid=‘64082’ dateline=‘1565173489’]
    I rested for 24 hours post vasectomy and then about 72 hours afterwards I was lifting again. I didn’t do any major lifts for a week but honestly I never had any pain or side effects.
    [/quote]

Yeah I was hoping the sides would be low. But he just warned me about them.