Experiences with a domestic package stuck "in transit"

Topic created · 4 Posts · 358 Views
  • I’m waiting on a domestic package that was sent out on 7/31 and has been stuck in transit since 7/1, with the last update on 7/2 at 12:AM.

At what point do I just assume it’s, literally “lost in the mail?”

• Stuck in transit since 8/1 you mean? I’ve had it happen a few times with clear net stuff where it shows up randomly a week or two later. Only ever had one package go missing and I order through usps a few times a month.

• [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘63925’ dateline=‘1565097970’]
    Stuck in transit since 8/1 you mean? I’ve had it happen a few times with clear net stuff where it shows up randomly a week or two later. Only ever had one package go missing and I order through usps a few times a month.
    [/quote]

yup 8/1—

At what point do you cut bait and assume it’s missing/lost? 2 weeks in limbo?

• [quote=“nlite2k” pid=‘63927’ dateline=‘1565098153’]
    [quote=“yelruP” pid=‘63925’ dateline=‘1565097970’]
    Stuck in transit since 8/1 you mean? I’ve had it happen a few times with clear net stuff where it shows up randomly a week or two later. Only ever had one package go missing and I order through usps a few times a month.
    [/quote]

yup 8/1—

At what point do you cut bait and assume it’s missing/lost? 2 weeks in limbo?
    [/quote]

Yeah, but if contact the source maybe 10 days out and see what he wants you to do. Everyone’s different. I had to wait a while to get a reship on my clearnet package that got lost.