Sup sst? introduction and a couple ?'s

Topic created · 5 Posts · 35 Views
  • Frequent lurker here finally pulled the trigger on my first online order and set this lil account to to pick some brains and benefit from this gem of a forum. Here to formally apologize insincerely ahead of time for “stupid fuckin questions” and both intended and happy accident type blatant dissrespect/belligerance =)… (just kidding mods ill be good) but here goes…

1. How long should i expect reputable verified sources to take (on average) to collect w.u once its sent off??
    2. Would it be foolish to attept a blend of something like primoE/testE/nandrolonePP first time homebrewing??
    3. What could go wrong with that and how could i prevent dissaster and wasted money/raws (past the obvious thorough research and not cutting corners on equiptment and materials)??
  • Tip one from mod:

Use Btc not W.U. Easy to learn and way faster.

• [quote=“CaptainAmerica” pid=‘63897’ dateline=‘1565061027’]
    Tip one from mod:

Use Btc not W.U. Easy to learn and way faster.
    [/quote]

Yeah thats kinda the impression i get browseing here but its kind of a temporary circumstantial thing with the w.u this time… No intention of doing it that way again if it adds 2 the wait. Soco seems to be on theyre shit though

• Best to check SC source thread for an idea of wait time for WU. Of course it will delay it compared to bitcoin.

• [quote=“TiredandHot” pid=‘63899’ dateline=‘1565061971’]
    Best to check SC source thread for an idea of wait time for WU. Of course it will delay it compared to bitcoin.
    [/quote]

Gotcha ill do that thanks. Would it be against some kind of etiquette to leave a post asking them on that thread here even though i havnt nagged him via pmail yet?
    [hr]
    Juat went thru the wiki ect… Should have done that wayy before posting lol… Greenhorn over here. Ill delete this shit to save a little face thanks for humoring me a little though