Black tops

Topic created · 3 Posts · 272 Views
  • Been around gear for decades, and I have a pretty good insight when something is off. Black Tops are trash…! They are either 192, or the product contains remnants of amino, or ecoli.

I have been doing pharma/Chinese gh even defore it becamed illegal. I can tell you that giant, red, black and blue welts that last days after each injection is a red flag. I am sure I am far from the only person to conplain about these in regards to these black tops. With gh you normally get no reaction or maybe a little red bump after each sq. Looking like you stood in front of a pitching machine on “fast ball” is not normal. I have no desire to point fingers, just to let other athletes know to stay away from these.

KC
  • [quote=“Kcrealsly” pid=‘63852’ dateline=‘1565035559’]
    Been around gear for decades, and I have a pretty good insight when something is off. Black Tops are trash…! They are either 192, or the product contains remnants of amino, or ecoli.

I have been doing pharma/Chinese gh even defore it becamed illegal. I can tell you that giant, red, black and blue welts that last days after each injection is a red flag. I am sure I am far from the only person to conplain about these in regards to these black tops. With gh you normally get no reaction or maybe a little red bump after each sq. Looking like you stood in front of a pitching machine on “fast ball” is not normal. I have no desire to point fingers, just to let other athletes know to stay away from these.

KC

[/quote]

Eh, i’ve ran the mauve tops with amazing GH serum results and positive effects on muscle, skin/hair, and libido. No welting or swelling and zero pip at injection site.

The quality of generic HGH is fairly good nowadays thanks to all the blood work floating around, a bad source can get caught fairly quickly that will end the cash train for fake suppliers.

You just need to find a good source and you do that by running tests and gauging positive responses and side effects.

• [quote=“Black.Beard” pid=‘64095’ dateline=‘1565185754’]
    [quote=“Kcrealsly” pid=‘63852’ dateline=‘1565035559’]
    Been around gear for decades, and I have a pretty good insight when something is off. Black Tops are trash…! They are either 192, or the product contains remnants of amino, or ecoli.

KC

[/quote]

Eh, i’ve ran the mauve tops with amazing GH serum results and positive effects on muscle, skin/hair, and libido. No welting or swelling and zero pip at injection site.

The quality of generic HGH is fairly good nowadays thanks to all the blood work floating around, a bad source can get caught fairly quickly that will end the cash train for fake suppliers.

You just need to find a good source and you do that by running tests and gauging positive responses and side effects.
    [/quote]

Agreed.